FOUR

VOYAGE DE LA VIE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FOUR

– A RARE MOMENT –

 

 

B1A4 – SWEET GIRL

 

 

 

 

“HYUNG, I’m going to meet Uncle and Aunty now! I’m sorry if I can’t go to the company today!” He hollered out loud. As a response, Taeil, Taeyong and Johnny came out from their room with a wide smile.

 

“It’s okay, honey bunny! Today is your free classes day, so, enjoy it happily, alright? Don’t bother with all the works. Besides, there’s nothing important that you need to handle.” Taeil beamed while waving excitedly at the younger. Jaemin grinned as he nodded and literally bouncing with every steps he takes while walking out from the mansion. He looks up and smile at the nice weather.

 

“Hmm! It’s sunny today! Perfect weather to spend it with Uncle and Aunty!” He said beamed excitedly while checking out his outfit for that day. A soft peach coloured dress shirt that was tucked only on the front part in black tight ripped jeans. A black beanie to hide a little of his blonde hair. Not the usual way he wears at the university and pair of black and white sneakers. He grinned again.

 

“Aww… Raphael Auclair Vincellete is so ing handsome human being!” Not wasting any more time, Jaemin quickly unlocked his black Volkswagen Jetta GLI and warm up the engine for a minute before he drives away to the destination. The song My Eyes by 10cm currently played on the radio and Jaemin can’t help but to sing along to such a cheerful song.

 

“I like today! Without class! Without bully! Without –… wait a minute! Talking about bullying… hmm… it’s almost a week and not once that two es bullying me. Did Lee Jeno said something to them or –… Yah! Raphael! What are you talking about? Why do you even think that Lee Jeno would save you? Are you a damsel in distress? Is he your ing knight in shining armour?” Jaemin blabbered nonstop without he realized. His face coloured in crimson while thinking about that.

 

“Jaeminnie! Honey, Jaemin is here!” Jaemin chuckled when he saw how excited Mrs. Lee is when she saw his car parked at the porch. He gets down from the car only to get a very tight hug from the older.

 

“Anyeonghasaeyo, Aunty. It’s nice to meet you too!” Jaemin said with a chuckle. In front of him, Mr. Lee only watched them with a soft smile.

 

“God, darling, you only make him uncomfortable if you keep hugging him like that.” The older guy said playfully that it makes Mrs. Lee quickly let go of the poor boy.

 

“Oh! Aunty is really sorry, Jaemin! My fault –…”

 

“It’s okay, Aunty! I’m totally fine too! Besides, I miss you too!” Turning to Mr. Lee proudly, Mrs. Lee bring Jaemin closer to her.

 

“You hear that, honey? Jaeminnie said he misses me too!”

 

“He said that because he’s just too kind. You know that.” Jaemin could only chuckle as he only let the old couple bickering playfully as always.

 

“Jaemin-ah, let’s go in! I made you your favourite chocolate cake!” Mrs. Lee suddenly announced happily as she pulls Jaemin to follow her into the house. Jaemin could only smile at Mr. Lee as a greet.

 

“Sorry, Uncle.” He mouthed sadly but the older guy only shook his head in understanding. The three of them walked into the house with Mrs. Lee clinging onto Jaemin arm tightly.

 

“Aunty, is your son at home?” Jaemin asked as he asked around the house. Upon hearing the question, both Mr. and Mrs. Lee stares at each other knowingly. The two of them then stares at Jaemin with a soft smile.

 

“Jaemin, can you sit first while the maid gets your chocolate cake? We… hmm… Uncle and Aunty had something to talk to you and it’s… quite important. For us.” Jaemin looked at the older woman weirdly as he just nodded slowly. He glances at Mr. Lee but the other only smiled softly at him.

 

“Jaeminnie, you know that Uncle and Aunty love you dearly, right? Just like our own son.” Mrs. Lee put down a plate of the chocolate cake on the coffee table at the living room while staring straight into Jaemin beautiful blue eyes.

 

“Err… yes, I know about it very well. Why is it, Aunty?” Jaemin could hear Mrs. Lee let out a small sigh and how she turns to Mr. Lee.

 

“Honey, why don’t you tell him? I’m nervous.” Mr. Lee then sigh as he takes Mrs. Lee hand lovingly and giving his wife a soft smile. He, then, turn to Jaemin.

 

“We never tell you who is our son, isn’t it? You also never asked about it. So, Jaemin, it’s actually go way back to when that tragic nightmare happened in your life. You know which one referred to, right?” Jaemin nodded silently as he waited patiently for the next sentence. Mr. Lee cleared his throat calmly.

 

“Your late Uncle and me promise and even swear to protect you from Arthur as safe as we can and Tae Joon eventually come up with this idea. If we want to keep you safe until you think it’s time to show yourself, we thought it’s best to keep you close with our family since there’s no else to protect you besides your hyungs right now.”

 

“What… idea, Uncle?”

 

“By marrying you with our son, Lee Jeno.” And, that’s how Jaemin find his world shaking wildly like a freaking serious Earthquake. He kept thinking. All these while, Mr. and Mrs. Lee is actually Lee Jeno parent and he never care to know about it?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE next morning feels like a slow motion for Jaemin. He can’t stop thinking about what Mr. and Mrs. Lee said to him last night. He glanced at the alarm clock. It’s only seven in the morning. His class will start at eleven. He sighed.

 

“I slept really late last night and now waking up really ing early today. What in the world is happening right now? Should I tell the hyungs about it?” He contemplated by himself while rolling around the bed. Seriously? He actually has been knowing Lee Jeno all along through the other childhood photo and he never know about it?

 

“Well, just like Uncle said, I never bothered to ask them about it although I always flipping on his photo album. But, to actually engaging with Lee Jeno ever since we’re just little babies? That is one of the wildest dream that I ever had.” He mumbled again. he tossed around for a few more minutes before deciding it’s best to continue his sleep when someone suddenly knocked on his door.

 

“Yes? Hyung?”

 

“Jaemin-ah, could you actually come down for moment? We have guests waiting for you.” It sounds like Johnny voice. Didn’t hyungs go to work yet? He was about to answer calmly when Johnny last sentence finally struck him. Feeling shock, Jaemin shot up from his bed, holding onto his head at the pain from the sudden movement. He sprints and open the door only to see Johnny still standing in front of his room.

 

“Guests? I have guests? Why does it sound so many?” He questioned weirdly but Johnny only shrugged it off with a smile.

 

“Because it’s two people?”

 

“TWO?! WHO IS IT?!” He shrieked shocking both himself and Johnny. The older chuckled at the funny reaction as he was quick to ruffle Jaemin hair fondly.

 

“How should I know, sweet Jae? But,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter