TWO

VOYAGE DE LA VIE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWO

– INTRIGUE IN YOU –


 


 

BAEKHYUN – CANDY


 


 


 


 

JAEMIN let out very loud and long sighed the moment he lay his on the bench at the university garden. Still catching his breath, the young man fumble through his backpack only to fish out a pack of egg sandwich that Taeyong made for him this morning.


 

“Ugh! This is the most tiring day for me! How can the professor asked me to send in all the assignments at once? Their mind really not in the right state!” He whined while biting on the sandwich and chew on it harshly. He glanced at his wristwatch. It was 12 noon and he has two hours of free time before the start of 4 hours Korean Literature class.


 

“Should have just taken French or English but I’m afraid I would be bored.” He sighed out boringly and neatly fold the sandwich plastic keeping it in the backpack again. Jaemin stares at the sunny sky and smile when he thought of something.


 

“I’ll set an alarm in case I slept in. The spot is on point. Without distraction and without those ing es and bullies.” He chuckled with his own choice of words. Setting up the backpack on the bench, Jaemin deem it’s best if he just sleeps while waiting for his class. he lay down on the bench carefully not to slip down. Bringing his hand up to protect his face, Jaemin was about to enter the Dreamland when a group of voices getting closer to his bench.


 

“Yah Jeno, have you talk to your parent about it? I mean, they still want you to do it?” Jaemin turn rigid. It was Haechan voice. Is it just him or lately, his lucky is really dreading down? Why he kept involve with this popular boys? Accidentally? He keeps his hand covering his face not wanting the group realize that he actually not sleeping. He doesn’t even know where the group sits. The only thing he knows is that, they were near him. Really close.


 

“They practically forcing me and asking me the same question every day. Asking me how was it and when I say no to it, they want me to think about it. Repetitive cycle. So, I just gave them the same answer every day. It’s annoying but for the time being, they won’t force me to do more.” Hearing Jeno soft voice, Jaemin didn’t actually believe that this was the same guy that taunt him coldly before this. He smiled a little.


 

“Where did they even get the idea?” This time, it was Jisung voice. Jaemin make an amusing face. For a young boy, Jisung tone is deep and full. Realizing what he’s thinking, he shook his head a little to throw away all the nonsense thoughts. Not wanting to make anything suspicious, Jaemin silently listening to the best friends’ conversation.


 

“Most importantly, how did they even know that I’m not straight? Like, I’m still not open up to them. They also didn’t ask anything to me about it.”


 

“Maybe, they just guessed it? You know, parent instinct is out of this world. They can practically fortune telling our future.”


 

“Shut up, Chenle! You and your stupid thinking!” Yang Yang smacked the younger on his head getting a glare from him. He instinctively hid behind Jisung as the maknae roll his eyes boringly. Jeno watch the whole scene with a sigh. Renjun suddenly nod in realization.


 

“Do you know him? That potential boy your parent talked about? Someone from our University? Might be from your course?” He asked curiously but Jeno only shook his head slowly.


 

“They didn’t tell me anything about it. Just saying that it was the son of their long-time best friend. And that, the other is a nice kid. That’s all. When I ask if they had met him, they said, they met him every now and then.”


 

“And, you actually believe them?”


 

“Well, my parent actually had a trust issue with strangers so, I think, whoever that make them fall in love with him… yeah… not sure though.”


 

“Hmm… like parent, like son. Isn’t it?” Chenle suddenly butted in with a knowing smirk. Jeno rolled his eyes nonchalantly getting a chuckle from the other. Jaemin also almost laughing at the funny remarks.


 

“So, how?”


 

“Nothing change. I’ll keep rejecting the idea until they stop asking me about it. I hate being involved with other people that I’m not close with and they can’t change that.”


 

“But, Jeno –…”


 

“I know. It will all come down to it later or sooner but for now, I’ll keep avoiding it.” That was Jeno last words. The other only shrug understanding the ending of it. While Jaemin curiosity suddenly being intrigue by that one issue.


 

“Hey Chenle, there’s no one at your apartment, right? And, you also said both you and Jisung have no class anymore for today, right? Haechan and me also free for three hours before our next class. I don’t know about Renjun and Jeno though.” Yang Yang suggested excitedly getting a quick nod from Haechan. Both Jeno and Renjun stares at each other. While Renjun nodded happily, Jeon only shook his head.


 

“I think I’ll pass. Need to get some rest. You guys can enjoy yourself. Let’s go. I’m tired.” Jeno said nonchalantly as he gets up followed by the other. The moment Jaemin at the safe distance from them, Renjun suddenly said.


 

“Do you think he heard everything?”


 

“I’m sure he is. We saw it. He’s pretending to sleep when we arrived there. He need to know his place. I’ll never marry to someone that I don’t know. Let alone from this ing university. Where everyone here are just es.”


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

AV HAUTE COUTURE HEADQUARTER


 


 

IT was already past six in the evening when Jaemin arrived at the company. He was tired. like, he really is but Johnny said about showing him something. And, he can’t just cancel it with the older just because he’s tired.


 

“I swear, if it’s not something important, I will never talk with Johnny hyung ever again. Gosh, it would be nice if I can lay down on my bed right now.” He mumbled cutely. Going through the back door, Jaemin jog a little not give anyone a glimpse of him. Not even the bodyguard and staffs there. Using the elevator that was solely for the AV HAUTE COUTURE Chairman, Jaemin quickly scan his platinum pass card to verify himself. While waiting for the elevator to arrive at his floor, Jaemin take off all of his disguise as fast as he could. From the wig, contact lens and the freckles. Since, his office is at the top floor of the building which is the 65th floor, he has enough time to take of all the disguise. Besides, there’s no one else but himself there. And plus, his secretary.


 

“Good evening, Mr. Vincellete. Mr. Suh informed me about your arrival today. I’ve ordered your six shots Americano.” The moment he stepped out from the elevator, his secretary greets him with a bow. Jaemin only nodded.


 

“Good evening, Giselle. Thank you.” Jaemin said curtly and make his way straight into the office. Giselle nodded again before going to her respective desk. Throwing his backpack carelessly on the couch, Jaemin quickly change himself to a black suit that was always readied for him whenever he come to the company. Going into the bathroom that was built in his office, Jaemin quickly fixed his suit and blonde hair along with his face. Putting some BB Cream and lip balm on the small lips.


 

“Simple is the best.” He mumbled with a small smile and take a seat at his desk. Taking his time start the work and meeting Johnny later, Jaemin smile as he looks around him. Well, Jaemin would like to say that his Uncle made it. Raphael Auclair Vincellete is the youngest and successful Chairman in the world. These facts were only known by his hyungs. The whole company didn’t even know about him either. They only know him as ‘Mr. Jae’ the cousins of their bosses. The one who rarely came to help his hyungs. The one and only person who know about him is Giselle, his loyal secretary. Media also didn’t know about it. He kept himself hidden from the whole world while letting his hyungs claimed all the fame and name. It’s still not the exact time to reveal himself to the world. He still had so much to do. While Johnny, Taeil and Taeyong helping at the Seoul Headquarter. Kun and Ten are in charge for AV HAUTE COUTURE branch at New York. There’s no students at SNU that know about him. No one. They only know him as ‘Yoon Chulsoo’ the outcast at SNU. They always mocking and calling him ‘ugly duckling’, ‘fat dumb nerd’ and ‘countryside boy’ without knowing that he’s the owner of AV HAUTE COUTURE. The one that they might be working for in the future. Except for the facts that all the professors and dean only know that he need to hide his real achievement, there’s nothing else that they know about him. AV HAUTE COUTURE that stands for AUCLAIR VINCELLETE HAUTE COUTURE is a name that he chose by himself. He knows it’s dangerous. His Papa can find him but, nonetheless, Jaemin is still a proud son that always admired his Papa. No matter what happen. If using the family name is the only way that can make him remember where he came from, then, Jaemin will proudly do it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter