1. Baby

Persona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
BAby Chapter 1

 

───────── ♡❤♡ ─────────

HANA

───────── ♡❤♡ ─────────

 

 

“Maia!” Hana exclaimed and waved happily as she saw Maia stepping out of her car. Her friend sent her a chat saying that she wanted to go to school early, something that Maia was not always fond of doing. Hana doesn’t mind though, she always likes to be one of the firsts to go to school.

 

“Do you think Mona would really arrive early?” Maia asked.

 

“She’s probably still eating at home.” Hana giggled as she and Maia joined hands as they started to walk.

 

It was Autumn, and it was still a little warm around the country. The two friends whispered and giggled as they walked through the school grounds. Unsurprisingly, a lot of students were already around, and needless to say, Hana and Maia, along with their other friends were popular at school, even though they are just entering highschool. That’s why students are staring at them, both girls and boys, as they walk oblivious of everyone's stares.

 

“Hana!” Nia shouted, as she spotted Hana and Maia. The three ran towards each other and hugged as if they didn’t just see each other two weeks ago when Hana's parents invited all of her friends to Disneyland.

 

“Where’s Jia? I thought she would be earlier than us?” Maia asked Nia who was busy looking around for cute boys (or girls).

 

“Oh, she’s early, alright. She’s already inside the classroom. Saying that she wanted to see it first.” Nia said while rolling her eyes. “Seriously? What’s good about seeing the classrooms, when we could see the student’s first?”

 

Hana and Maia looked at each other and giggled again while they stood in the corridor where a lot of students were passing by. “It looks like Maia beat you to it, Nia.” Hana told Nia that made the latter raise her eyebrows. Hana then showed Maia’s message to her earlier showing a picture of a very cute girl.

 

“I never thought you’d be the first to get to know some cute girls.” Nia said as Maia blushed.

 

Maia doesn’t even know why she took that photo. She was busy looking for her friends during orientation day when she saw people chattering about a certain person. And since she was naturally curious, she went over the crowd, and that’s when she saw this smiling cute girl.

 

“I saw her last time, when I got lost looking for you guys.” Maia explained softly, looking down.

 

“Aww, our cute little minguin is shy!” Nia continued to .

 

“Am not!” Maia denied.

 

“You are!” Hana chimed in. “But that’s fine, Maia, as soon as we saw that cute girl, we should definitely approach her and you should introduce yourself.” Hana excitedly planned.

 

Their teasing was interrupted when Hana’s phone rang.

 

“Oh, it’s Mona.” Hana whispered to herself.

 

“Hi! Where are you?”

 

Hana could already imagine her pouting. “Yah! I’m already inside our room. I’m with Jia! Why am I the second earliest to come to the room? I thought you’re already here that’s why—”

 

“We’ll be there shortly, Mona. Nia’s just sightseeing.”

 

“Eh?? Sightseeing what? There are no mountains around here—”

 

“You’re really hilarious! We’ll be there in a bit! Love you!”

 

“But—”

 

Hana ended the call abruptly because she saw a lot of students rushing towards the entrance of the school building.

 

 

 

Nia was suddenly squealing and teasing Maia again, because not far from them three very cute and cool girls just arrived. The three friends, although popular, seemed to be in trance too. Maia was blushing profusely as Nia continued to . But Hana…

 

Hana was glaring at one of the girls that just arrived.

 

And as if sensing Hana’s presence, the newly arrived girl looked towards Hana who was shooting daggers at her. The girl then walked to where she was and when they were near enough to each other, she heard her say, “Hi baby.” along with a mischievous smile and a quick wink.

 

Hana just rolled her eyes and turned around pulling off her friends harshly towards their homeroom.

 

“Yah! Yah! I didn’t know that your name is ‘baby’—”

 

“Not now, Nia.” Hana seriously said. All of her excitement vanished as soon as she saw the girl that she hates.

 

“What is she doing here?” Hana murmured to herself while her two friends just let her drag them along.

 

 

───────── ♡❤♡ ─────────

YURI

───────── ♡❤♡ ─────────

 

“Bro, who’s that? Why did you call her baby? Is she your girlfriend?” Charlee started bombarding her with questions.

 

Yuri just smiled at her and wrapped her arms around her friend’s shoulder. “I’ll tell you later, but first, we need to find our classroom.”

 

Charlee whined, but she was cut off by Tami who said, “Stop whining! This is a bit too early for you to be this chaotic!”

 

“Come on! Jae’s already waiting for us.” Yuri told her two friends, ignoring all of the people who’s staring at them. She doesn’t get why she’s famous when she was nothing but just a freshman.

 

“Unnie! Wait up!” Someone suddenly shouted that made the three stop.

 

The person charged towards them and launched herself towards Yuri.

 

“Yah! You're acting like we’re not living together.” Yuri complained but returned the hug nevertheless. “And why are you here? Your building is in the opposite direction.”


Yuna giggled at her sister’s comment. In all honesty, she just likes to show off that she’s the sister of THE Kim Yuri.

 

“Aren’t you going to walk me to my room?” Yuna pouted.

 

“Aigoo, my little baby. Aren't you too big for that?”

 

“I will always be your baby, right?” Yuna asked.

 

“Oh, no. Yuna, your sister just called someone ‘baby’ just—”

 

Yuri immediately covered Charlee’s mouth to stop her from spilling what happened earlier to Yuna. Her sister’s a little jealous when someone else tries to take Yuri’s attention from her.

 

“What’s that?”

 

“Nothing, baby. She’s just kidding, right?” She elbowed Charlee who didn’t have a choice but to agree. “Now, you two just go ahead, I’ll just walk Yuna to her room.” Looking at her wristwatch, she smiled at her little sister, “I think if we hurry, I won’t be late. Come on?”

 

Yuna excitedly held Yuri’s hand and dragged her towards the other direction. While Tami dragged Charlee to the other direction.

 

───────── ⬦⬧⬦ ─────────

 

“Miss Kim!”

 

Yuri turned around even if she’s in a hurry to go to her room, because she only had ten minutes before the bell rings and when she did she noticed that another person looked at the source of the voice too. What is she still doing outside?

 

“Yes?” We both replied at the same time.

 

“Oh… I was referring to Ms. Kim Hana.”

 

She scratched the back of my head and was about to turn around and walk to her room when the teacher called again, and this time, she’s sure that she’s the one the teacher is referring to. “Yuri, honey. Is it okay for you to help H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter