Castle 23

Crown Prince

Aleeya open her eyes a bit. The light hit her eyes and she closes them back. Aleeya could hear someone calling ‘Hana’ several times.

When she open the eyes, she feels strange with the environment. She looks around. This is not her room and even hospital.

“Where am I?” ask her.

“You are here at your room.” Said Queen Sera with a soft look. She even smiles to Aleeya.

“No…this is not my room.”

“Hana, this is where you should have been. You are back at your place.”

“I’m not Hana. I am Aleeya. Why everyone keeps calling me with that name?”

“Because you are Princess Hana…”

“No…I am not. I just an ordinary girl...I came from an ordinary family.”

“You said you never even know your family. Then, how could you know you are coming from the ordinary family dear?”

“I…I…”

“See, you couldn’t even answer me. Dear, the tattoo that you have at your shoulder is the Royal tattoo. In this world, only your brother and you have it. Yes, you might say that it was a fake tattoo. So, another way to make you believes is by doing a DNA tests. But, I don’t think that is necessary. I’m your mom…i knew my child more than others do.”

“But…It was so sudden…I never imagine that I…my family…royal…” Aleeya could not finish her word.

“I knew it was so sudden to you and hard for you to believe…it was hard to me either. I never imagine that I would have my daughter back after so many years. Do you know how much I grateful to have you back?”

Aleeya feel guilty as well as confuse at the same time when she saw the tears keep flow down from Queen Sera eyes. If she is really her mother, then she will become a sinful daughter to make the mother cried.

“Your highness…ah…please don’t cried.” Aleeya don’t know what the most suitable word to be said right now.

“I am your mother…called me as what your brother called…MOM!”

Aleeya stay quiet. She looks down while her fingers cling to each other. She doesn’t know what to do and what to said.

 

“Can…give me…sometime? I’m still uncomfortable with this situation…it so hard to suit myself with the news.”

“If that so…take your time dear...I will be waiting for you to come back to our side. I believe that you can rely more on your brother. He is the only one who believes that his sister still alive.”

Aleeya look at Queen Sera.

“You know what Dear, you and your brother are connected to each other. The scar at your arm, you want to know how you get the scar?” Aleeya look at her arm and then she looks back at Queen Sera with curious. Prince Jaejoong had mentioned about this before as well but she didn’t as how he knew.

“When he was young and at that times you just 1 year old, he was playing hide-and-seek with his friend and then he scratch his arm somewhere. He injured his arm and you get that scar as well. It sounds weird right? But it was true. You can see the same scar at your brother’s arm if you didn’t believe me.” Tell Queen Sera with smile.

“There are so many proofs already. It just left either you believe it or not, honey.”

“I’m sorry.”

“You had done nothing wrong so what you are sorry about, Dear? We are the one who seek forgiveness from you for abandoned you for 19 years.”

Queen Sera then gives Aleeya a hug. Somehow, Aleeya feel calm with the hug. “Believes me, you are my daughter. I know it by just looking at you…”


**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thank you for spare your valuable time to read my story.

I really appreciate for the comment from the readers…Your comment is most welcome. Please drop any comment, thought, idea or what you feel about my story.