Open Face

SHINee One Shots and Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, what exactly am I doing here?" Key asked, the snark in his voice evident as he looked over the menu of the tiny sandwich shop.

"I thought Minho made it obvious?" I shot back, looking at the male diva. He rolled his eyes.

"I came for the food...not to support your...thing."

"Wedding. You can say it." I said, glancing back at the menu. His eyes then averted to Minho.

"I can't believe your parents are okay with you marrying her."

"There's not a whole lot they can do about it hyung. I already put down the key money for the house and deposit on the venue."

"So, your parents aren't even okay with you two getting married? Seems like you're wasting a bunch of money to me." Key deadpanned, taking a sip of his hot chocolate. I rolled my eyes. Minho did the same, as he contemplated what he was going to say but I beat him to it.

"You're only jealous because you're not in Minho's place. You all have been giving Minho a hard time. At least he's stepped up and made his feelings known." I said, my eyes meeting Key's. He set down the menu and glared at me, cocking an eyebrow at me.

"Oh yes Crystal, I totally want to be disowned by my own family and put down 20 million won all for the sake of loving you..."

It was my turn to glare as I picked up the menu off the table and glanced over it. "If it's that big of an issue to you, you can leave. Noone's forcing you to be here." I said, glaring over my menu at Key who returned my glare. "Besides, Minho's spending the money because he wants to do things properly. We could've just gotten eloped for all I care, but he wants the wedding."

"Minho, you're crazy," Key commented.

"Thank you, Hyung." Minho shot back sarcastically. "Are you guys ready to order or what?"

"Yeah," I spoke.

"Yeah I am," Key said. Minho pressed the help button and moments later our waiter was at our table. We ordered our food, and the waiter left the table to put in our order.

"So, are you two still going to Fiji for your honeymoon, or have plans changed?"

"No, that's still the plan."

"Ugh, I hope you two are miserable. I would've taken Crystal to Paris or Venice."

"Well, you're not marrying her..."

"What do you suppose you'll get out of this Minho, bragging rights? You know the child she's carrying isn't yours. The original plan was for Jinki to marry her..."

Minho was quick as he finished taking a gulp of the water glass that was set in front of him. "I love her." He said as if he was trying to convince himself as well. I could tell he wanted that glass of water to be something a little stronger.

"We all love her Minho, in case you forgot. Why you're doing this for Jinki I will never know. It's as if you're running from something..." Key trailed off eying Minho suspiciously.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter