The Indecisiveness of Byun Baekhyun

Bad Feels Good
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Out of all the unpleasant experiences that Baekhyun had in life, nothing comes close to how awful it felt when Seolhee said she was done with him. So done with him. And then she walks out. 

 

     "Hey!" he shouts and opens the door to chase Seolhee who's almost out of his gate. "Hey, let's talk about this, alright?" Baekhyun grabs her wrist and she faces him.

 

     Seolhee almost scoffs at his statement. "Now you want to talk?" Baekhyun suddenly feels anxious. Him? Anxious? That almost never happens.

 

     "Are you mad?" he says, trying to catch a glimpse of her eyes. "Can we please go inside and talk?" Since when did he want to just talk to a girl? And since when does he use the word 'please'? Almost never. 

 

     Even Baekhyun can't quite figure himself out whenever he's with Seolhee. That doe-eyed girl must be hypnotizing him because he can't think straight, he can barely restrain himself from acting on his emotions when Seolhee's present.

 

     No, I can't fall for that again. One thing that Seolhee is aware of as of this moment is that she deserves better. She shouldn't be feeling like whenever she sees the guy she likes with someone else, kissing or ing them, or even asking them on his doctor's appointment before her.

 

     "Come on, let's talk." Baekhyun softly says, filled with frustration that Seolhee isn't doing what he's asking. Seolhee doesn't budge, staring at his hand that's connected to her wrist. "Okay I'll just talk."

 

     Baekhyun regrets that he said that because he doesn't really know what to say, he just wants Seolhee to stay. He clears his throat to garner her attention. Seolhee finally looks up.

 

     "Don't walk away from me like that again." Baekhyun wholeheartedly says while looking deep into her eyes. "Okay? I hated it."

 

     "What does that mean, Baekhyun?"

 

     "And just call me Baek." That was it, she's tired of being ignored. She pulled her hand away from him to escape from his grasp, and for a moment, Baekhyun felt scared that she might walk away again.

 

     "I don't know what that meant, Seol. I don't know." Baekhyun is almost whispering, eyebrows furrowed and lips pulled downward in a frown.

 

     It took Seolhee all her courage and strength to ask Baekhyun,

 

     "Do you like me, Baek?"

 

     Seolhee couldn't quite figure Baekhyun's expression. She can't read him. Damn it she can't figure him out.

 

     "Because I like you, Baekhyun. I know you know that. But I can't keep liking you when you're always making me sad, and then happy, and then sad again. I don't deserve that, Baek." Seolhee says with a trembling voice, extremely nervous about being transparent with her feelings towards Baekhyun.

 

     "What do you want me to do?" Baekhyun asks, now with his usual poker face on.

 

     Seolhee tilts her head to the side, trying to figure out what Baekhyun meant by that. She takes a deep breath and with a racing heart, speaks.

 

     "Date me."

 

     "Okay." Baekhyun replies almost instantly. He looks too serious for Seolhee to assume that he's joking, but he doesn't look too happy either to claim that he's serious about what he just said either.

 

     "Okay?" Baekhyun nods. "Why?" Seolhee asks again, wondering what in the world just happened that made Baekhyun agree on dating her. She was sure that Baekhyun would just stay silent so she can finally make peace with herself that she needs to get away from him. Now she's more confused than ever.

 

     "Why not?" Baekhyun simply replies, not smiling, and not frowning either. He looks neutral, blank, mysterious.

 

     No. He can't be doing this to me again. Seolhee finds herself resisting the urge to run to his embrace. Is Baekhyun serious? Is this him giving me a chance? Or is he just playing with me? 

 

     Baekhyun notices the doubt in her face; she's clearly doubting him.

 

     "I'm not gonna see other people." he suddenly blurts out, hoping that she trusts his words.

 

     "Other than me?"

 

     "Other than you." Baekhyun fights the urge to smile as he looks down on the doe-eyed girl in front of him. "Now will you let me take you home?"

 

 

     It turns out, dating Byun Baekhyun is not as exciting as it seems. Ever since he drove her home three days ago, she has seen no sign of Byun Baekhyun. No text message, no call, no show in school. She still hasn't told anyone yet about 'dating' Baekhyun because Seolhee isn't ready for the confrontation and all the lectures she would get from Sehun and Chaeyoung.

 

     On the fourth day, Seolhee decided to just leave him a text, asking how he is doing.

 

     And on the fifth day, Baekhyun texted back. 

 

     meet me at C-204.

 

     And that's how Seolhee finds herself face to face with Byun Baekhyun inside an empty classroom. "Missed me, Seol?"

 

     The girl can't stop her heart from beating loudly. Of course, she missed him. So she nods, and Baekhyun smiles. "Good." he mumbles. Baekhyun leans on his side, resting his head on the door, mirroring Seolhee's position. Then he stands straight, takes a step so he's now behind her.

 

     Before Seolhee can turn around, Baekhyun's hands made their way under her shirt, caressing her bare skin while slowly making their way up. Seolhee inhales, feeling herself weaken by his touch. She looks to her side to get a glimpse of Baekhyun but she was greeted by his lips, quickly moving his lips against her soft ones.

 

     By that time, Baekhyun has both of his hands on her . He pulled her bra up so he can massage the pair while kissing her relentlessly. When Baekhyun pulls away, both of them are out of breath.

 

     Baekhyun retreats his hands from her body and faces her. He looks at the blushing girl, satisfied with how red and glossy her lips looked after what he's done.

 

     Suddenly, he reaches for the doorknob to get out. Seolhee quickly calls his name and the boy stops. "You can't leave me like this." she whines.

 

     "What?" the clueless Baekhyun asks.

 

     "I- I'm... You can't leave me hanging like that," Seolhee looks down, fiddling with the hem of her shirt. "I'm wet."

 

     Baekhyun lets out a breath. Well, that was hot. He thought and quickly wraps his arms around Seolhee, pulling her in until there's no space left between them. "Now how can I resist that?" he whispers temptingly. "But you must be quiet because I don't want anyone to find out about us, okay?"

 

     "You don't? Why?"

 

     "Because I don't like drama, Seol." While talking, Baekhyun's already ing her pants, pulling them down, and placing her on the nearest table. He kneels down to face her clothed crotch. "Lay down and relax, alright?"

 

     Seolhee does as he says, planting her elbows on the desk so she can see Baekhyun. "Ready?"

 

     Receiving oral and getting inside an empty classroom with a high risk of being caught is something Seolhee never thought she would experience. Never in her wildest dreams. But then again, it's always new with Baekhyun and she isn't complaining.

 

     Right after her , Baekhyun left, saying that he has somewhere to be. When Seolhee asked where, he didn't answer. And now she's back at her classroom, crossing her legs because she still feels the pleasure that Baekhyu had given her. 

 

      Somehow, that interaction with Baekhyun is enough to make her day. Seolhee is in a good mood, better than she was all week when Baekhyun disappeared like a ghost for days. 

 

     Normally, she would overthink about Baekhyun, but when he says he'd date her, she somehow felt relieved, like she has something to hold on to. Plus, she doesn't want to contact him all the time, afraid that Baekhyun would find her too clingy and annoying.

 

     At this point, Seolhee would take whatever she can get from Baekhyun.

 

      For the rest of the week, she hasn't heard from Baekhyun again; good thing that she decided to agree when S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter