Of Kisses and Cigarettes

Bad Feels Good
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

     Baekhyun watches as Seolhee slowly calms down. He remains silent but that doesn't mean that he has no questions to ask. In fact, he has so many. He wants to know why Seolhee would freak out over a simple thing but asking now may be too insensitive of him.

 

     "I'm sorry about that Baek," Seolhee slowly stands up and Baekhyun followed. "I just get really panicky about missing classes and I- I... I uhh..." she trails off, not knowing how to explain her sudden panic attack.

 

     "It's okay. You don't have to explain." Baekhyun replies and leads the way towards his kitchen. "You can eat first before going home."

 

     "No, thank you but I bothered you enough. I should really get going."

 

     "Already?" Baekhyun was shocked at his mindless reply. He tries to hide his embarrassment and watched Seolhee smile.

 

     "Why? You want me to stay? You missin' me, Baekie?" she mischievously asks.

 

     Baekhyun doesn't know what got to him, but all he wanted to do right now is get closer to Seolhee because her smile is just too attractive. He took a few steps forward and leaned his face into hers. Seolhee, who was just smiling, now has her eyes shot open and lips pursed into a thin line.

 

     Without a word, Baekhyun slowly closes the gap between their lips, moving his lips gently to get a taste of her. Seolhee is unable to move for a second, processing what was happening.

 

     When she felt Baekhyun's lips move against her, she closed her eyes and moved along with him. It was a slow and gentle kiss and Seolhee was the first one who pulled away.

 

     "Baek, you just kissed me."

 

     "Yeah, I know." he replies with a low tone as if he's also realizing what he just did.

 

     "You kissed me, now we can't be friends." Seolhee doesn't know what she meant by that. She just knows that she felt her soul and mind leave her body when Baekhyun's lips touched hers.

     

     "We were never friends," Baekhyun shakes his head, smirking. "We're just schoolmates who make out sometimes." he gives her a smile before pulling her in for another kiss.

 

     Seolhee immediately kissed back, circling her arms around Baekhyun's neck while Baekhyun places one hand on her hips while the other caresses her jaw.

 

     Baekhyun bit her lips slightly, causing her to open . Baekhyun took this time to insert a tongue inside hers, exploring her wet cavern. It was a breathtaking experience for both of them, literally and metaphorically.

 

     The two are panting when they pulled away, lips glistening and eyes intensely gazing.

 

     "Should I stay?" Seolhee asks, insinuating that they can go further.

 

     "No, you should go." Baekhyun suddenly turns around to get a glass of water. "Wha- Why?!" Seolhee whines.

 

     "I said we're schoolmates who make out occassionally, not sleep with each other." Right. I'm doing good, Baekhyun praises himself because it's taking everything in him to push a beautiful girl away instead of sleeping with her.

 

     He just couldn't deal with another drama especially when Seolhee looks like she's someone who'd want more. He can't give more. He already hates himself for not restraining his urge to kiss her. He's done enough, he thought.

 

     "Okay then, bye!" Seolhee leaned in for Baekhyun's lips but he stopped her. "Nope, no goodbye kisses." the girl glowered at Baekhyun's remarks.

 

     "Can you at least walk me out? I don't know your neighborhood."

 

     "You'll figure it out." Baekhyun walks away to enter his room and slammed the door shut.

 

 

     "So he just took you home and that's all?" Chaeyoung curiously asks Seolhee.

 

     After arriving home, Seolhee cannot contain all the secrets that she has so she had to tell at least one person. Chaeyoung immediately comes over because obviously, the girl lives for the gossip.

 

     "Yes. He was kind." Seolhee lies. Or maybe she didn't. She just left out the part where they kissed. It's okay. A little secret won't hurt.

 

     "Really? Wow. It's also amazing of you to resist not sleeping with Baekhyun." Chaeyoung commented. 

 

Well, he didn't want me to.

 

     "Shut up. You know I don't sleep with just anyone."

 

     Chaeyoung snickered. "Oh right, I forgot you're miss little-goody-two shoes."

 

     "OW!" Chaeyoung growled when Seolhee threw a pillow at her face.

 

 

     Baekhyun is taking his alone time with his cigarette at his usual spot on the rooftop when someone called him.

 

     For the first time, he was quite relieved to hear that voice. He'd rather have the same annoying girl than different crazy ones.

 

     He tossed his cigarette off, not really caring if it falls to someone on the ground.

 

     "Hey." Baekhyun looked at the girl who just greeted him. Her hair is swaying with the wind, covering some parts of her face. Baekhyun doesn't know why but he had the urge to tuck her hair behind her ears, so he did.

 

     He finds himself helpless when his eyes landed on her soft lips. He closed in for a kiss but Seolhee leaned back, causing him to give her a confused look.

 

     "You reek of cigarette, Baek."

 

     Baekhyun sighed and Seolhee scrunched her nose, "I don't like the smell." Baekhyun sighs again in disappointment.

 

     "Just a short one." Baekhyun suggested. Damn, I really wanted to kiss her.

 

     "But-" Baekhyun pecked her lips before she can even protest. When he pulled away, Seolhee was quick to grab the sides of his face and kissed him.

 

     However, it didn't take even three seconds before Seolhee leaned back. "Nope. I really can't." Baekhyun slightly rolled his eyes and straightened his stance.

 

     "Should I always brush my teeth now before kissing you?"

 

     Seolhee shrugged and smiled. "Depends on how much you wanna kiss me."

 

     "In that case, not that much." he said and strolled out of the rooftop, leaving a sulking Seolhee behind.

 

 

     That evening, Suho once again invited the group for a sleepover. Of course, they all agreed; the food in Suho's huge house is irresistible.

 

     "Can you pass the chips, nerdy?" Sehun, who is sitting beside Seolhee, asks. 

 

     "Call me by my name and maybe I'll be kind enough to do what you asked."

 

     "You talk too much, nerdy." Sehun teases and reached for the chips himself. Seolhee was about to dip her hand in the bag of chips that Sehun is holding but he slapped her hand away.

 

     "Yah, stop being a baby and share."

 

     "Uh-uh." Sehun shakes his head and held the chips closer to him. Seolhee looks at Sehun with a glare; Sehun laughs. "Okay, here." he said and shoved big chips into .

 

     "Yah!" Seolhee whines. "Yah Sehun stop that. Move over. Scooch, scooch." Suho tapped Sehun's lap until he moved so he can sit between him and Seolhee.

 

     "What drink do you want?" Junmyeon asks and showed her the guava and lychee drinks in his hands.

 

     "The lychee one. Thanks Myeon."

 

     Everyone was quiet as they watch Hereditary: a movie that Chaeyoung suggested.

 

     Seolhee admires the cinematography but the scenes are just not enough to keep her alert. Suho notices her head suddenly bobbing up, trying to fight her sleepiness.

 

     "Do you wanna go sleep upstairs?" he softly asks. "Huh? No. I'm okay. That's a greeeat movie." Seolhee tries not to doze off, but she failed and ended up resting her head against Suho's shoulder.

 

 

 

     When the school bell rang, signaling the end of her last class, Seolhee immediately packs her bag, ready to go home and study. Her midterm exams are coming and it's always been a part of her routine to study at least a week before. Well, that was her plan until Baekhyun showed up. He i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter