Our First

Blue Crush

 

Throughout the whole week, Rochelle had been hanging out with 2PM. She enjoyed hanging out with them. However, she decided to leave the boys alone today and hit the gym. It had been ages since she stepped into the gym. “Urgh, if this continues, I’m sure my fats will come back anytime. We’ve been eating non-stop.” She mumbled as she packed her gym bag.

“Babe, where’re you going?” Jasmin asked while munching on a snickers. “We’re meeting up with the boys later.”

“Jas, can you entertain them for today? I seriously need to work out now. It’s been really long since I’ve step into the gym.” Rochelle stood up turn the door knob. “Don’t wait for me.”

Rochelle did a few stretches to warm up before hitting the treadmill. While jogging, her mind began drifting off. 2PM. Al of them can make her laugh so easily. She caught herself smiling thinking about them. They’re all beast, but a bunch of dorky kids. She slightly panted when her speed increased. Her chest rose and fell rhythmically. Her pony tail swayed right and left, sweat started rolling down her cheeks and neck. Rochelle didn’t stop as she was still into her deep thought.

All of them have their own charm, she thought.

Junsu, although he complains at almost everything, deep inside, he didn’t mean it. He takes care of very well. His amazing voice always gives her Goosebumps. It a good way, of course. He loves to a lot. It is mean sometimes, but she couldn’t get annoyed. She will just end up smiling and laughing with him.

Nichkhun, the closest member among all. He’s like a brother to her. She will tell him everything, did all kinds of aegyo that she never really liked showing them to others. He takes care of her really well. She can say she had the most skinship with Nichkhun. The members sometimes complain that they’re jealous seeing both of them together, she will just naturally link arm with Nichkhun and call him oppa. This made Taecyeon go crazy. She felt so comfortable with Nichkhun; she can just fall asleep in his arms while both of them have a heart to heart talk. Nichkhun knows her well.

Taecyeon, the dorky beast. Her heart will always skip a beat whenever he’s near her. She can never breathe properly while Taecyeon accidentally touched her. The feeling is just indefinable when it comes to Taec. This is happened after the incident in his room while she took over their manager’s job to wake them up. Why was he being like that? Blocked-head? What was that supposed to mean?

WooYoung, her Ang-Ang partner. He’s always so bubbly and cute. No wonder Jasmin loves him so much. They’re like best friends already. WooYoung is always acting like the Maknae when he’s not. He is just so cute that makes her feel so much like a mom sometimes.

Jun Ho, the best eye smile he has. Rochelle calls him her Ho-. She just loves his that made Jun Ho mad sometimes. He called her his . She likes hanging out with Junho. He’s just amazing in everything he does.

Chansung, the hot Maknae. Although he’s a maknae, he gives her a safe feeling all the time. She likes it when Chansung randomly gives her a bear hug. She felt like she belonged there, she felt safe and protected around him.

“Heh.. Chansung...” Rochelle whispered. “That bear...”

“Looks like you’re missing me, huh?”

Rochelle turned around immediately meeting Chansung eating a banana by the gym door. Forever with bananas.

“OH! You scared me.” Rochelle stopped the treadmill and grabbed her towel. “What are you doing here?”

“I couldn’t find you when Jas came looking for us. So I came looking for you.” Chansung smiled. “You want me to help you with that?”

“Yeah, sure.” Rochelle got help from Chansung with the weightlifting and some other exercises.

-----------------------------

Rochelle’s POV

Today was an awesome day. I finally had my routine done after so long. I finished drying my hair with my towel and looked out my window. I breathed in. Ahh, the air tonight is great. I shall take a stroll out there tonight.

“Becks! I’ll be out at the beach tonight.” I wore my flip flops. “Don’t wait up for me, I have my keys.”

“Don’t stay up too late!!!” Ethan shouted at me before I closed the door.

Finally, some time alone. I’ve been so busy nowadays with 2PM. Wait, come to think of it; it had already been more than a month since 2PM were here. I thought they’re just staying for a month? Will they extend it to 2 moths or more? I should be worried for my income now......

“Hey, beautiful!”

 

Taec....?

 

Taecyeon’s POV

“Hey, beautiful.” I hugged Ro from behind. She seemed surprised, but she didn’t push me away. I tighten my arms around her waist. “What’s up with you walking alone so late at night?”

Ro turned and smiled at me. That smile, enough to make me melt. The air was cool and it was a little windy that night. A gust of wind blew and I can smell Ro’s perfect scent. She smelled so nice.

“What are you doing here?” She said while tucking her hair behind her ear.

“Well, I kinda stalked you.” I gave her my toothy grin earning a smack on the chest from her.

“Again?” Ro glared at me and smiled later. “You better stop that else I’ll call the cops on you.”

“Huh. Yea.” I let out a laugh. “Thanks for ditching me and all.”

“What? I was in the gym!” She shot me another glare. “You psycho....”

“Excuses. Excuses.” I chanted in her ears. Ro pushed me away. I felt like playing so I slightly pushed her back. She lost her balance and fell onto the sand.

"Ouch.” She rubbed her elbow.

I felt like my heart stopped when I saw the frown on her face and the way how she massaged her arm. I immediately helped her up to her feet. “Oh, . I didn’t mean to push you that hard.” I got nervous grabbing her arms checking all around. “Did I hurt you? Are you okay?”

“Gotcha!!” Ro pushed me harder this time and ran off. “er!” I looked at her running off while laughing. For a second I felt so stupid but I didn’t mind. In fact, I was actually enjoying these sweet moments with her.

“Come back here!” I chased her around the beach like how we always did. This time I caught her easily. I pinned her down onto the sand. The moon was glistening on her flawless face. I felt my heart fluttered once again like how it did when I first met her. I knew I couldn’t love anything else more than that.

“Hehehehehehhe. What are you thinking?” Ro suddenly laughed out loud. “Just look at your retarded smile, man. HAHAHAHAHAHA “

“Yah, Park Mi Young.” I had her trapped between me and the sand.” I can just let go and fall on you.”

I slowly bend my arms closing the distance between us.

“Whoa! Stop. Stop.” Ro pushed my chest with her hands. “Okay. Okay. Sorry...”

She seemed to relax under me. I stared at her and she smiled. Her chestnut brown eyes just attract me in many ways. Her lips are just so lustful. I had the sudden urge to taste her lips. Without hesitating, I leaned and our lips finally met. It was just a light peck and I waited. I was expecting her to push me away. She didn’t.

I opened my eyes to check on her. She had her eyes closed, her lips moved a little. I smiled and took the opportunity to deepen the kiss.

 

Rochelle’s POV

I was enjoying this. I didn’t know why. His lips were just soft and irresistible. I wanted to push him away because this was just happening to fast. My mind was telling me to push him away but my body isn’t doing it. Finally, I gave in and closed my eyes. I felt a smile from him and it made me smile too. I returned the smile and naturally pull him by his neck, my fingers entwined into his hair as he leaned onto me. He gently wrapped his arms around my waist bringing me towards his body. This was not my first kiss, but it felt so much like the first one in my life. I was growing fireworks in my body. The tingling sensation in my body made me enjoy every second of it. 

This dorky beast right here, Ok Taecyeon, made me regretted giving my first kiss to that jerk in high school.

 

I’m officially in love again. xx 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi readers, I'm back. I'm so sorry to let you guys wait. I've been so busy to think of a new story. I'm soooo sorry.

But I love reading fanfics from the others. I always do that whenever I get some free time in college. 

I promise to update asap :(

Enjoy and comment and subscribe!! xxxxx