Chapter 9

Night Drive

“I-”

“Wonyoung? Hyewon unnie?” a voice asked as the door of the garage opened, the two looked over at Yujin who seemed confused about why the two girls were inside.

“I think I should leave you two to talk, Wonnie, remember what I said.”  Hyewon said before grabbing her backpack and leaving the two together.

--

Closing the door behind her, Hyewon sighed in relief as she felt like she just dodged a bullet by just Yujin interrupting them.

Shaking those thoughts away she quickly ran upstairs with a small smile as she quickly the computer where expected Sakura and Chaeyeon were already in a facetime to which Hyewon joined out of spite.

Italics - Sakura

Bold - Chaeyeon

“Oh gosh..Hyewon?”

“Hey there, you know I was thinking about the letter from a couple years ago.”

“Really? That?”

“Help me make one for someone…”

“Not everything in life is free, pay up first.”

“Jjaeyeon!”

“She did that to me at first!”

“Is 1000 fine with you?”

“Yup, fine with me.”

“Sure.”

“wait..you ruined our facetime s-”

“We’ll start.”

“I do not want to know what Chae was about to say.”

“Good.”

“Anyways, start?”

--

“I said that was due today!” Hyewon hissed as she glared at the secretary, the secretary looked back at the folder and back at Hyewon.

“You said it was due next week.” She spoke in a small voice but loud enough for Hyewon to hear.

“Right, I’m sorry.” Hyewon apologized before rubbing her temples as she excused the secretary from the meeting room.

“Boss, we are ready for the photoshoot.” a male announced before leaving the room once again, Hyewon took some breathers before standing up heading over to the photoshoot area.

--

“Ms. Kwon.” A voice spoke, Eunbi turned around to see the principal standing there with her arms crossed.

“About the paper you gave me for the substitute, you’ll start teaching class 8E instead for a week then you'll go back to teaching that hell of a class.” The principal spoke, giving her a nod of approval before leaving.

One more problem was now how was she going to tell Hyewon to substitute for her….

Time skip, 5 hours later

“Ms. Kwon.” Eunbi turns around after hearing the similar voice of someone, seeing who it was she smiles.

“Can’t you last one day without me?” Eunbi asked with a teasing grin as she stepped closer over to Hyewon.

“Ask that to yourself,” Hyewon jokes, digging through her pockets before taking out a letter.

“What’s this?” asked Eunbi after she took the envelope from Hyewon.

“Something, open it when you arrive at home.” Hyewon ordered as she stopped Eunbi from opening it. Eunbi gave her a smile before Hyewon started to walk away.

“Hey wait!” Eunbi called out, Hyewon turns to her with a confused expression.

“Wanna hang out?” she proposed, Hyewon gave her a nod before walking back to Eunbi.

“I would like that.”

--

“Hyewon-ah, can you do me a favor?” Eunbi asked, Hyewon turned her head over to Eunbi with a smile.

“Of course, anything”

“Can you substitute for my class?” After that request, Hyewon’s smile disappears, one she has never teached a class and second Eunbi tells her that her class are the most arrogant students.

“Anything but that” 

“I know I told you that my class, 7B, was the most irresponsible class ever but please..” Eunbi begged, now with puppy eyes, to which Hyewon couldn't resist.

“When?” Hyewon sighed, finally giving in to the favor.

“Tomorrow you’ll start and then for the rest of the week which is only 4 days left, I need to go teach another class” Eunbi explained, Hyewon nodded and faced forward.

“Fine, I’ll do it but you owe me after”

"Thank you!" Eunbi thanked her, smiling as she side hugged her, making a slight blush creep with Hyewon's cheeks.

“Anything for you..I guess.” Hyewon said with a slight sarcasm making Eunbi roll her eyes as she let go of Hyewon.

“Actually though, thank you so much for helping me.” Eunbi thanked her once again as she snuggled over on Hyewon’s chest making the said girl freeze in her spot as the heat rushed through her face.

“Do you have a fever?” Eunbi asked, concerned over how the younger one was blushing a bit too hard.

“N-no why?” Hyewon stuttered, mentalling cursing herself for not being able to manage her nervous stuttering.

“You turned red all of a sudden..” Eunbi lets out a small chuckle as she sees Hyewon deny it quickly.

“Let’s just stay like this...it’s comfortable..” 

---

“Pass all my meetings to the afternoon after school hours.” Hyewon ordered as she called her secretary about the new schedule for these days.

“This is until next week, correct?”

“Yes, thank you a lot, Mrs. Sung.” Hyewon thanked before cutting the call. She was prepared for these 5 days.

It was going to be hard, but she’ll try as much as she can.

--

Eunbi sits down on her bed, now settling down on her bed as she grabs the envelope she was given to earlier.

Taking the paper out, she sees the numbers, pointing to a direction of an area.

Go there. I promise no one will kidnap you, it’s more like a way of showing expression.

Eunbi forgets about sleep, taking an oversized hoodie from her closet and walking as fast as she could from her house following that direction, ignoring the calls and questions from Nako and Wonyoung she continued.

It was a wall..?

A wall that was behind a building, and a couple spray paints on the wall, looking around the area, Eunbi smiled as she figured out the message.

Picking up a purple spray can she starts to trace a flower on the wall, counting to spray more paint on the wall as she drew one flower not anymore than that.