Chapter 11

Night Drive

“Good afternoon, Ms. Kang.” A woman greeted Hyewon gave her a nod as she walked past her.

Entering her office, she stretches her arms up, getting ready to start her job, getting herself in full concentration, not feeling the hours. as she finished as much work as she could get done, not even realizing someone has been watching her for a couple minutes.

“I was kinda surprised on how you made them quiet,” A soft voice spoke, making Hyewon look up from the sheets of paper to see who she wanted to see.

“How did you get in?” asked Hyewon as Eunbi walked over to her side of the desk, looking around at the furnished office.

“Might have passed security saying I was your girlfriend.” Eunbi chuckled softly as she looked down at the flustered but smirking Hyewon.

“Want to..maybe be..” Hyewon tried to speak, making Eunbi giggle again as she used her index finger to flick Hyewon’s bottom lip.

“Not yet, big girl.” she spoke, making Hyewon have a small pout as she looked down at her desk.

“You done?” Eunbi asked, earning a nod from Hyewon as she rubbed her hands together while leaning back in her chair.

“Yeah, about done.” she looked up at Eunbi, Eunbi shakes her car keys a bit making Hyewon smile as she knew what she referred to.

---

A sound of the cashier buttons beeping as Eunbi stood there waiting for the cashier to scan everything, she looks outside the window where she sees Hyewon in the car, staring at her, both meeting eyes, Eunbi gives her a smile making Hyewon smile right back.

“Have a nice night,”

“You too.” Eunbi snaps back to reality, giving her a bow before taking her things and leaving.

“So, what movie are you thinking about?” Eunbi asked, right after she enters the backseats of the car as she settles the the bag of food in between the

“Attack on titan, the movie one.” Hyewon suggested with a smile, Eunbi hesitated at first but she didn’t mind, if at least she was watching it with Hyewon.

As the two watched the movie, Eunbi would take random glances at the younger, who’s eyes sparkled every second of the movie. Once the movie credits started showing, Hyewon turned her head over to Eunbi with a soft grin.

“You look very pretty right now,” Hyewon complimented, as she closed the movie window.

“Just right now?” Eunbi teased, making Hyewon shake her head in denial quickly.

“N-no, I mean you look pretty everytime,” Hyewon stuttered, making Eunbi laugh as she caressed the hair of the panicked Hyewon.

“I’m kidding.”

“What should we do?”

“I think we should kiss.”

“I-I mean we should watch another movie-” Hyewon corrected herself, as her blood rushed through her face as the sudden request for the older was meant in an accident.

“I think we should too..”  Eunbi slides her hand down to Hyewon’s nape, before bringing her to a passionate kiss, making it their first kiss.

Next day

“It’s nice to have company in the morning….as in waking up with someone.” Eunbi mumbled into Hyewon’s chest as morning rose right before their eyes.

“mm...Do you want to get some coffee before heading over to school?” Hyewon hummed, Eunbi looked up at her before giving her a weak nod.

“Here, you can wear my clothing so you don’t bother going to your house.” Hyewon handed the older girl a new shirt before looking somewhere else so she could change.

“It’s okay, you can look, we’re both girls anyways.” Eunbi said with a laugh to follow, Hyewon rolled her eyes as she continued to stare at the ground, but in her peripheral vision, seeing the older shirtless made her blush immediately. 

“It feels nerve wracking when you’re attracted to that girl..” 

“You can look now.” Eunbi ordered, Hyewon slowly looked up before letting out a sigh of relief as she climbed to the front of the car.

“So what’s for today?” Hyewon asked, as she started to drive the car once again.

“Swim day,” Eunbi responded, as she continued to get ready in the back.

“Don’t worry, teachers get new swimsuits but students are required to have their own.” Eunbi assured her, before giving her a peck on the cheek as she sat in the passenger's seat. 

--

“Hey!” A voice called out, Hyewon turns around to see Wonyoung waving her hand signalling her to come over.

“Eunbi told me about substituting here, don’t you have a company to manage?” asked Wonyoung curiosity, Hyewon gave her a slow nod before answering.

“I do but I finish my work there after school,” Hyewon explained, her mind clicks as she remembered what she was going to ask “Oh! Did you get to tell Yujin-”

“She rejected me,” Wonyoung fakely put her head down in disappointment making Hyewon confused.

“That one son of a..”

“Because she wanted to ask me out instead of me asking her out!” Before Hyewon could answer Aeri and her friend walked up to Hyewon.

“Hello! Ms. Kang!” Aeri and her friend greeted before they stopped walking.

 

“Don’t bother me right now,” Hyewon shooed them away, Aeri shakes her head and

“It’s about class. We couldn’t find Jurassic park 2, is it okay if we see the first one?” Aeri asked, making Wonyoung confused but she couldn’t help but giggle.

“But we already saw the first one.” Hyewon answered as to why they would watch the first one again.

“Yeah, but we saw it without subtitles and now we have it with subtitles” Aeri dealed as she gave her a proud smile while Hyewon looked at her amused.

“Why if the dinasours don’t ing talk?” Hyewon mockingly answered.

“But we don’t understand!” Aeri exclaimed, Hyewon shushes her.

“You know what, do whatever you want, keep walking.” Hyewon shooed them away, Aeri huffs before walking away with her friend.

“You’re really teaching them about Jurassic park?” Wonyoung scoffed, Hyewon gave her a sly grin as she nodded.

“Don’t tell Eunbi, okay?”