Chapter 6

Night Drive

It felt fun, it was one of the most fun Eunbi had have in 5 years, Eunbi would hang with her sister, Nako, but now that it had been 3 years since Nako meet Hitomi so the two wouldn’t hang out much because of their different activities either that Nako would be hanging out with Hitomi or Eunbi had to work but now she felt happy it was someone different.

“I think i’ve never had this much fun, thank you.” said Eunbi as Hyewon pulled up in front of her house, Hyewon turned her head over to Eunbi, a little smile tugging her lips.

“Thank you.” Hyewon repeated, Eunbi bowed her head as she knew that Hyewon missed that same feeling of fun.

“If you ever feel bored at night or after work please text me.” Hyewon reached over for Eunbi’s hand, rubbing the back of her hand in circles using her thumb.

Eunbi detached her hand from Hyewon, slowly opening the car door. “Okay, see you another time.”

She felt like she wanted to be with her everyday which wasn’t possible but not impossible. The photographer was a little shy to talk to her but now she feels a slight confidence to talk to Eunbi. It felt different from what she felt with her usual friends, she wanted to know about Eunbi.

While thinking about that, her eye catches Nako and Hitomi with Wonyoung staring down at them from Nako’s window, meeting eyes with all of them before giving them a wink. Turning their attention to Eunbi who had now just entered her house she finally leaves that area with a smile.

Next morning


“Let me join you two, I'm cold!” Eunbi shouted, trying to join Hitomi and Nako in the bed, how had she just caught a cold?

Maybe after being pushed into the water by Hyewon last afternoon, despite removing her clothes after being in the water she hoped for her clothing to dry as she stayed in the pool but luck said otherwise so she had to stay in wet clothing for a while.

“Maybe if you didn’t stay in wet clothing for hours you wouldn’t be sick!” Nako exclaimed as the two were wrestling Eunbi out.

“And why is Hiichan still here?!” Eunbi exclaimed, realizing Hitomi’s presence, they stopped fighting and looked over at Hitomi.

“Because of free rent.” Hitomi responded simply.

“Talking about rent, when are you going to start living together?” asked Eunbi, Hitomi and Nako both raised an eyebrow not knowing what she meant by that.

“What do you mean?”

“I only live with Wonyoung because she’s still too young to buy her own apartment or house but you, as much as I love you, you should start looking for apartments to live in.”

“Hiichan, can I live with you?” Nako proposed, turning her head over to her first option, Hitomi looked back at her before shaking her head.

“Why worry about our relationship? go make your own instead. If you’re that worried about our relationship then help us find an apartment complex we could live in.” Hitomi said to Eunbi. Leaving the two other girls in slight shock over the sudden defense Hitomi threw at Eunbi.

“Okay damn, don’t have to be so defensive.” Eunbi said, a bit taken back that she became defensive all the sudden.

“Sorry, not having much of a good day.”

“Eunbi!! Hyewon brought food!” Wonyoung shouted from downstairs, Eunbi, Nako and Hitomi looked at each other before running down stairs to see.

“Oof, she really likes you and hell is she also a good person too.” Wonyoung commented as she read the note Hyewon hand left.

“Give me that, you shouldn’t be...reading that.” Eunbi’s voice faded as she read the note Hyewon left.

I left some food for you four, I would like to see you again. After school, I’ll be waiting for you. Eat well :)

 

KHW


“She has a date, she’s going to be progressing for a while.” Nako teased, nudging Wonyoung with a smirk. The two giving teasing looks over at Eunbi who was lovingly staring at the note in awe of the action.

“So..when is the wed-” before Wonyoung could continue to tease the older girl, Eunbi shoved some bread in to keep her from teasing.

“Shut up and eat.”

“My bread..” Hitomi mumbles as she witnesses her bread being snatched from her hands, Nako pats her shoulder and hands her a brand new one.

“After I eat, I’ll drop you off to work and I need to go teach a bunch of hormonic students.” Eunbi stated, earning a nod from the three girls.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀. Ō͡≡o ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀.
After school


Eunbi feels a smile being tugged as she sees Hyewon standing at the back of the school, it seemed she had just arrived, due because Eunbi had been watering the plants and hadn’t seen her when heading out.

Eunbi walks over to Hyewon, who is now lighting up a cigarette for herself as she waits for Eunbi, making Eunbi roll her eyes as she sprayed the hose onto Hyewon, burning out the cigarette.

“Eunbi..” Hyewon whined, taking out her packet as she was about to get another one.

“That was my last one!” Hyewon exclaimed, feeling the water spray her again, now soaking her shirt along with it too.

“And? It’s school property, you shouldn’t be smoking here” Eunbi warned her as she turned off the hose, picking up her things from the grass.

"So, you said you wanted to hangout." Eunbi spoke in a curious tone as they walked out of the school property.

"Yeah, I want to go back where you took me a couple nights ago." Hyewon suggested, Eunbi flashed a smile as she figured what to do.

"Picnic?" Eunbi proposed, getting a smile of acceptance from Hyewon.

"I would love to." she answered, now opening the door to enter the driver’s seat.

Eunbi stops Hyewon from entering the car. “Before we go."

"Really?" Hyewon asked with a put upon seeing Eunbi having her hand out, meaning to give her the cigarettes.

"Yes really." Eunbi responded in a strict tone, finally giving in, Hyewon takes her pack out and places it on Eunbi’s palm before opening the door for Eunbi.