Chapter 12

Night Drive

“So what do I do?” Hyewon asked as she walked over to Eunbi who just gulped at the scene of Hyewon wearing a bikini.

“First, turn off the cigarette,” Eunbi ordered, Hyewon took the cigarette out of before flinging it somewhere.

“Then make sure no one drowns,” Eunbi continued before walking to where Chris and Hyunjung were.

“Boys, out of the pool..” Eunbi orered, Hyewon smirks before running over to her.

“Inside!” Hyewon pushes Eunbi in the water, making Aeri burst out in laughter as she heads over to the edge of the pool.

“Ms. Eunbi! Your wet hair looks amazing!” Aeri gave her an okay sign with a wink, Hyewon walked over to Aeri as she was getting ready to push her in the water.

“Let’s see how it looks on you!” Hyewon smiles as she pushes Aeri inside the water with her clothes on, Hyewon looks at the girls in the water before looking at the other students who were getting ready to get inside the water.

“Come on, you girls too, in the water!” Hyewon signalled as she now headed over to them, starting to push one by one inside the water as they pleaded her not to. 

“Where do you think you're going? 10 laps around the pool!” Hyewon said as she saw Aeri trying to get out of the pool, pushing the girl right back in.

“You know youre a ing pychopath right?!” Aeri exclaimed, making Hyewon nod simply.

“Yeah I know,” Hyewon managed to say without bursting out in laughter, but she smiled proudly as she made a lot of the students participate.

--

“Hye, I just wanted to thank you.” Eunbi thanked her shyly, making Hyewon give her a warm grin as she placed her hand on her shoulder.

“It’s not really a problem,” Hyewon said as she rubbed her shoulders softly as comfort.

“It’s just the first time so many students participate..”

“I’m happy you're happy with that.” Hyewon comforted, before Eunbi could say something back some distant arguing was heard. It was Hyunjung and Chris starting a fight with each other.

“What do you think you’re doing!?” Hyewon quickly runs over to them to stop them from fighting.

“Mind your own business!” He shouted before kneeing her, Eunbi’s eyes widened as she saw Hyewon tackle him right after.

“Hyewon! Don’t-” Eunbi shouted but it was too late, Hyewon had already brought him under water.

“Aren’t you a teacher?” An old woman asked who was observing the two as she was in the pool.

“Yeah but I’m a substitute.” Hyewon said before pulling Hyunjung’s head up from underwater.

“Say you're sorry!” Hyewon shouted before pulling his head back underwater, he gave her the signal to let him go so Hyewon did.

“Sorry! I’m sorry!” 

“I’m going to accuse you with my dad!” he shouted once they got out of the pool. “I’m going to accuse you with my dad.” Hyewon mocked as he ran away from the pool area. 

“What did you think you were doing?!” Eunbi shouted as she saw Hyewon just looking at Hyunjung leaving.

“You said control them,” said Hyewon as she amusedly looked at the older.

“Yeah but not with violence!” Eunbi exclaimed as she wanted to follow Hyujung but she didn’t.

--

“Mhm...yes..no, thank you to you.” Hyewon bid her goodbye once more before mouthing to Eunbi it was Hyunjung’s dad.

“So? Is he going to call the principal?” Eunbi asked in a worried tone, Hyewon gave her a peck on the lips to calm her down.

“No, He said it’s okay I can give him his punishment if needed.” Hyewon puts her phone down as she takes a sip of her tea

“Hey, you can stay here for a while to relax and maybe after we can go out to eat somewhere fancy..” Hyewon muttered as she tried to ask Eunbi out.

“By the way, tomorrow is your last day of substitution.” Eunbi remembered, cutting Hyewon short, Hyewon sighs and walks over to Eunbi.

“But tomorrow is thursday?” Hyewon asked, confusedly as she kneeled in front of Eunbi.

 “I know but they want me to teach for the admission to see the students.” said Eunbi, caressing the younger’s hair.

“You’re going to do great, you know.” Hyewon comforted as she got up  to give her a hug.

“Good afternoon Ms. Kang, The designers want you to see the clothing for the next photoshoot.” 

A voice interrupted their moment, Hyewon breaks the hugs and fixes herself.

“I’ll be down there in 20, okay?” Hyewon assured, the secretary bowed before leaving the door closed.

“So about the proposition, after this do you want to go out and eat?” Hyewon proposed as she embraced Eunbi in a hug.

“I would like that.” Eunbi snuggled her head into Hyewon’s neck.

“I need to go check on Nako and Hii at their new apartment,” The older girl mumbled, Hyewon breaking them apart as she looked at her confused.

“Hm? They moved out?”

“Hii’s mom found an apartment for those two to live in before she travelled back to Japan,” Eunbi explained, Hyewon thinks of something making her have a teasing grin.

“We could go on a double date, maybe to celebrate?”

“Doesn’t sound bad, I’ll send you the address and we’ll go from there,” Eunbi let's go to Hyewon's hands before walking out of the office.

--

Eunbi arrives at the exact address as told, hesitantly she knocks on the door in front of her, not hearing anything she was about to knock again when someone opens the door. “Come in”

“Nakochan! Your sister is here!” Hitomi called, once she finished, Nako ran

“It’s a one room apartment, 

“I see you guys are almost done, you also bought some new furnisher.”

“Yup” Nako said, popping the p.

“Also, How’s Kwangbae?” Hitomi asked as she handed Eunbi her favorite drink, sprite.

“She’s doing good I assume. Later we’re going out to eat and she wants you two to join us.” Eunbi suggested, Hitomi and Nako look at each other before nodding.

“Sure, we’ve been only eating take outs.” gesturing Eunbi to sit down, Nako says, pecking her girlfriend’s lips before laying her head on Hitomi’s lap as a pillow.

“We kissed,” Eunbi blurted out, making the couple look at Eunbi.

“By time, it’s obvious you both like each other.” Hitomi admitted as she caressed the hair of the petite girl on her lap.

“I guess so..”