Chapter 2

Night Drive


Walking around a mall for what feels like an eternity is tiring but it isn't really tiring for Hyewon when she's with Yena and Yujin.

"Alright, so today is the opening of your photography company, a lot of investors are going to be there and also photographers of course, so, we need to dress finely" Yujin explained, cleaning off the imaginary dust from her shoulder.

"What do you have in mind?" Yena asked, Yujin takes a second to think before an idea pops into her mind.

"A suit, it's finely" Yujin answered, Yena turned over to Hyewon. "How about you, Kwangbae?"

"I'll wear whatever you guys tell me-" Hyewon stated, before she could finish Yujin placed her arms around the two.

"Matching outfits then!"

"We're fine, so we need to dress finely," Yena commented, earning a nod in agreement from Yujin.

"Fine like... wine?" Yujin tried to rhyme, earning a slap on the shoulder from Hyewon.

"Alright, Dr. Seuss, we get it" Hyewon answered, making all the girls laugh.

"This store right here," Yena makes them all stop walking, as they stopped to see a clothing store.

"So..shall we enter?" Hyewon asked, having to look up when she looks at Yujin, all linking arms as they enter the door all at the same time, not being able to enter because the door was only a single door not a big to which it caused the two girls next to Yujin to bump themselves on the store window.

"You go first," Hyewon ordered, unlinking her arms from Yujin for Yena and Yujin can enter the store first.

95 minutes later


"I'm hungry" Hyewon spoke as they all left the store with a bag each, Yena nodded in agreement.

"Noodles?" Hyewon offered, to which all girls nodded.

"Sure but after, we have to head over to the building to see if everything is in place" Yena reminded, to which Hyewon hummed as a response.

"What would I do without you two?" Hyewon complimented as she smiles at the two, reaching over to ruffle the two girl's hair.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀. Ō͡≡o ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀.

 

After school, it finally ended, which means Eunbi is now home, in peace... just without the constant bickering coming from Nako's room.

 

"Would you guys please shut up for sakes I'm trying to have a peaceful day?!" Eunbi shouts, as she turns the volume from the TV louder.

 

"Me too! But I can't with your little sister!" Hitomi shouts back, making Eunbi groan as she stands up, stomping her feet as she heads over to Nako's room.

 

"What's going on?!" Eunbi yells, as she slammed the door open to see Nako and Hitomi both sitting at Nako's desk where Hitomi was doing homework.

 

"She's being annoying!" Hitomi argued, making Nako pout.

 

"I just want to do regular couple things but you reject me!" Nako argued back, Eunbi sighed looking at the two arguing.

 

"Why are you guys even dating if you both don't like each other?" Eunbi asked, they stayed silent for a bit, all realizing what Eunbi had just said.

 

"I hate you" Nako spoke, breaking the silence as she stood up from her chair, laying down on her bed, putting the blanket on top of her, indicating that she was now heart broken.

 

"It's 5:30, you guys have 30 minutes to fix your relationship, one way or another" Eunbi warned before leaving the room, now going back to where she was watching TV.

 

30 minutes later, everything was still very quiet, probably meaning everything was fixed, considering to check on the two since they needed to start getting ready, passing by Nako's bedroom, small snores could be heard to which Eunbi chuckled knowing the two fell asleep.

 

"Black or purple..?" Eunbi asked herself, with the same question rolling through her head, she finally decided what to wear.

 

A black dress, revealing her shoulders, checking herself out in the mirror.

 

"Unnie, who are you trying to impress?" Hearing the tease from Wonyoung, Eunbi rolls her eyes.

 

"I'm just getting ready like you told me to, how about you? Shouldn't you try to impress this Yujin girl?" Eunbi teased right back, Wonyoung rolled her eyes.

 

"Yujin will be here in 20 minutes, are Hitomi and Nako ready?" Wonyoung asked, earning a shrug from Eunbi.

 

"Check on them, they might be asleep" Eunbi ordered, Wonyoung nodded and headed over to Nako's room, knocking softly before entering the room.

 

Hitomi seemed to be ready but Nako wasn't but Eunbi was correct the two were sleeping, Nako using Hitomi's arm as a pillow as Hitomi had back hugged her.

 

"Guys, It's almost time to go" Wonyoung shakes the two of them, smiling when she sees them slowly opening their eyes.

 

"Fine, I'll go get changed.." Nako said in a tired tone. Wonyoung nodded and left her room now heading to Eunbi again.

 

"Unnie, if there is anyone pretty you find at the party, would you stop dating your work?" Wonyoung asked, seeing the older girl getting her hair all fancy.

 

"Do you want me to start dating?" Asked Eunbi.

 

"I just don't want you to be lonely..you know me and Nako unnie won't always be with you, Nako unnie is already dating someone and I am too" Wonyoung says in a concerned tone, being scared that Eunbi will be alone.

 

"Don't worry, I'll find someone soon, just give it time" Eunbi assured her, seeing Wonyoung's concern for her. "And for me, I'll always see you two like my babies"

 

"I'm not a baby!" Wonyoung exclaimed as she pouted over hearing Eunbi's statement, seeing Wonyoung's expression, Eunbi laughed.

 

"For me, you are"

 

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀. Ō͡≡o ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀.


"Kwangbae, I need to go pick up Wonnie and her friends" Yujin whispered, stopping Hyewon from talking to some guests, she knew Yujin was asking for the car keys
.
"Be safe, okay?" Hyewon gave her a nod, giving Yujin the car keys.

"Yes, mom" Yujin sarcastically said, now heading for the exit.

Time passed quickly, that she didn't even realize that Yujin had already returned from picking up her friends.

"Hyewon unnie!" Yujin calls out, pulling Hyewon by the wrist as she dragged her over to Wonyoung and her friends.

"This is Wonyoung, and her friends, Honda Hitomi, Nabuki Yako-" Yujin was about to finish introducing Wonyoung's friends when Nako cuts her off to correct her.

"It's Yabuki Nako!" Nako exclaimed, Yujin giggled and patted Nako's head.

"Whatever shortie, and-"

"It's nice to see you, Kwon Eunbi" Hyewon cuts Yujin off, extending her hand to which Eunbi returns the handshake.

"Nice to see you too, Kang Hyewon" Eunbi states, giving her a smile to which Hyewon responded with a cheeky grin.

"You guys know each other?" Yujin asked, with a slight confusion.

"We meet last night"

"Eyy~ Kwangbae is socializing once again" Yujin smiles proudly as she patted Hyewon's shoulder.

"Make yourselves at home, there are food over there and for drinks there will be a waiter walking around for that" Hyewon explained, all the girl bow before walking away from them.

"Here, have a drink" Hyewon took a cup lf champagne from a waiter that was passing by, handing it Eunbi.

"You look very pretty tonight..." Hyewon complimented, checking Eunbi out as she hadn't realized that she was very pretty.

"Eyes up here" Eunbi points to her eyes, realizing Hyewon's gaze upon her.

"So..I didn't get to know you last time, how old are you?" Hyewon asked, both taking a sip from their champagne.

"29, and you?" Eunbi answered, not expecting to earn the response she just got from Hyewon. Hyewon chokes on her drink, thinking that Eunbi was younger.

"I thought you were 21 or something, you look very young" Hyewon complimented, making Eunbi giggle.

"You didn't answer my question"

"I'm 25" Hyewon answered the question that Eunbi asked. Looking around, Hyewon looks back at Eunbi with a soft grin.

"Before I get attacked by reporters, want to see something?" Hyewon offered, Eunbi nodded, following where Hyewon was now leading her to a staircase.

Feeling a slight dizziness from walking from the stairs due to some drinks she already had drank.

Hyewon turns her head over to Eunbi as she slowly opended the secret door in the staircase.

"Are you okay?" Hyewon asked, before Eunbi could answer, she feels her body fall almost down the stairs but Hyewon quickly sprinted to catch her.
Cringe enough but now the whole staircase was in silent due to the reason that Hyewon was holding Eunbi bridal style.

"Let go of me.." Eunbi shouts, hitting Hyewon's shoulder, trying not to hurt her. Hyewon obliged letting Eunbi go. Literally.

"You said let go of you" Hyewon looked down at Eunbi who was now on the floor.

"You're really something.." Eunbi mumbles as Hyewon helped her back up.

"Let's go, everyone must be looking for us" Hyewon says, completely forgetting she was going to invite her for them to be alone.