7: « Park Chanyeol »

Symposium

Grand hall, First Recess, 10h45 Am

Chanyeol looked at his friends, feeling already tired. He had spent all morning trying to explain to his friends that no, he didn't know the boy and that no, he didn't know why se decided to hide in his bathroom.

- Guys, this is getting boring. You're all acting like I'm some criminal or something! I want to remind you that he hid herself inside of my bathroom. Not the other way around!!!

- Exactly! Said D.O. We want to know what you put in his food.

Chanyeol tried to kick his friend but failed. He just flipped him the finger and snarled at him. D.O just creepily smiled at him and Chanyeol sighed.

- At least it's over. said Sehun patting his back.

- Yes, said Chanyeol smiling. The took him away this morning and I will never see him ag...

- PARK CHANYEOL!!!!

Chanyeol froze. That voice.... He felt blood retreating from his face and turned slowly.

- The actual ? Said Suho, mouth agape.

There, standing on the other side of the hall, stood that crazy boy. Except this time, he looked cleaner, his white hair was neatly combed, there was no sign of blood and... was he wearing a uniform??? Chanyeol opened wide eyes and turned away.

- CHANCHAN!! he yelled again, waving and running towards him.

Chanyeol felt dying of embarrassment when every student in the hall stopped and turned to look at him. Before he could react to all that, that boy was already there and jumped at his neck!!

- Chanchan!! I'm staying here with you!

It took him a few seconds to react. Contrary to his looks, Chanyeol was actually very shy around people. He never get hugged like this, not even by his friends. He had loved only Ye Jin all his life and all the other girls was because he could barely say no to anyone – except his friends and apparently this boy too – so being hug like that, in the middle of the Grand hall on top of it, was something very new for him.

- What the are you doing? Chanyeol asked, pushing the boy away after regaining his mind.

- I'm hugging you he said, smiling. My uncle said that I can stay here and study.

- Hum... I don't know who you are, but you can't just stay and study here. It doesn't work like that said Sehun.

The boy turned to him, still smiling.

- It does if the principal is my uncle.

- That explains a lot said Suho.... But who are you exactly?

He extended her hand, his smile becoming ever bigger.

- My name is Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun she said. Please take good care of me Chanchan's friends!

The 3 guys look at her, not sure how to react. He was the principal nephew and also Chanyeol's stalker.... This should be fun decided D.O.

- Well, if you want to stay with us, said the devilish one, you should start by learning our names. Calling us Chanyeol's friends is a big no. I'm Do Kyung Soo, they call me D.O. This is Oh Sehun and this Kim Jun Myeon, we call him Suho. Nice to meet you Baekhyun.

- Why are you introducing yourself to him? Yelled Chanyeol. Do not talk to him, let's go! This guy is crazy.

Baekhyun snarled at him before turning to the other guys.

- Don't worry. I have no intention of becoming friends with you all. And you 변태! (byeontae! ert) he said pointing a finger at Chanyeol, I got my eyes on you!

Then he just turned and left the four guys there, mouth agape.

- Park Chanyeol, I never thought that you could be right about anything said Sehun, but this time, I have to give it to you.

- Yeah added Suho, this guy is definitively crazy.

Baekhyun just walked away, looking around, opening big eyes at everything. He never went to school and barely even come down to the mortal realm if it's not related to work. The students were looking at him and gossiping but he didn't care. He was an Erebus prince, gods were always looking at him so just a few mortals would not faze him.

He needed to find that Yoda guy quickly so he can leave this world. He had taken a swift look at the rules that his "uncle" at giving him and he already knew that if he stayed here for more than 2 weeks, he will definitely get expelled. He was so into his revenge against that Chanchan guy that he forgot to ask Theseus where to find that Loey person. Zeus did imply that he was a student at this school and Leo did drop him here... Leo... he should really challenge him and beat his in front of everyone next time he saw him. And that Park Chanyeol too...

- It's been only 90 days since I finally got my own room. One of the conditions was no undesirable guest, meaning no party, no women, no men. No one! Can you leave now? Please?

Another thing that had Baekhyun frowning. He was ready to push Chanyeol out the dorm room, even murdering him if needed when the 90 days were mentioned. No way it was a coincidence. The Moirai were messing whit him. Being from Erebus, and a prince at it, he never had to deal with love before. Men were opponents that he needed to beat in celebrations and women were just too complicated for him to care about them. They all reminded him of his mother and he was not on the best of terms with his mother... He even slapped Apollo once and broke Cupid's bow when they even mentioned love to him. He might look delicate and feminine  (especially when wearing that ridiculous long white robe the gods seemed to like), but he was a warrior like Athena, not a flower to be protected like Aphrodite or his mom, even his personality was more like Nemesis than Nike! The Moirai knew that and were trying to make him forfeit, well, 4 could play that game.

- Hey! Be careful!

A hand suddenly pulled him back as a motorbike pass by him like the wind. He turned to his savior and slap his hand away.

- Don't touch me.

- Well, you could at least say thank you.

- For what?

Baekhyun looked at the guy from head to toes and turned away. The guy suddenly started to follow him. Baekhyun frowned a little and asked.

- What do you want?

- You're the new guy who broke into Park's room?

Baekhyun stopped and blinked a few times. How does this stranger know about that? He had a smug smile then moved away. Baekhyun glared at his back before an idea strike him. Was he another person Zeus sent to help him? Or even maybe... Loey?

- Hey! Wait up!

Baekhyun ran after him and grabbed his arm to make him stop.

- How did you know about me and Chanchan?

- Chanchan?

- The Park guy you mention before... are you a...

He looked around him and lowered his voice.

- Are you a god? Or are you Loey?

- What do you think? the guy replied whispering too.

He laughed a little and then resumed his way. Baekhyun followed him and looked completely lost.

- What do I think? Aren't you supposed to tell me? Like Theseus did? Are you Loey?

- What is it to you if I'm Loey or not?

Lay Zhang had a self-satisfied smile all over his face. He was just going to his chemistry class when he saw that weird silver haired boy. Rumors have been floating all over because of how he got introduced to Empire pension. He broke into Park Chanyeol's room. Lay scoffed. He was sure that the guy actually invited the boy over. That new boy was small and cute, definitely Park's type. Lay looked at the new kid touching the plants, squatting to look at some ants and not even flinching when that motorcycle was coming down the little hill at full speed. He had run over and pulled him out the way. The only thanks he got was some yelling and now that weird kid was stuck to his side.

He went into the classroom and took a swing at his water bottle.

- Well, if you are Loey, I'll have to stay with you for the next 3 months. Where is your room? I'm moving there and sleeping with you.

Lay felt the water going through the wrong pipe. He chocked violently and spit it out. He bent over to try to catch his breath again while Baekhyun was still waiting for an answer.

- Are you okay? Why did you choke? You don't know how to drink water? he mocked him.

- This is your fault Kris said to him after finally being able to breathe again. What do you mean by moving in my room?  Sleeping together?? I like girls! GIRLS! Are you some kind of 사생팬 (sasaeng paen? Obsess fan)?

Baekhyun looked at him like he was crazy.

-사생팬? ( sasaeng paen) What's a 사생팬?( sasaeng paen)?

Kris was not expecting that question. Did Baekhyun really didn't know or was he some crazy fan who planned that scheme to follow him everywhere?

- Stalker fan. Like obsessed fan that follow idols everywhere, break into their house...

- Why would you have those? he interrupted him. Are you having some kind of power trip? In Zeus name! You're exactly like the old man!! Always thinking that people are worshiping you!

Baekhyun shook her head and left the classroom, mumbling about murdering a certain Leo. Lay just stood there, his empty bottle on his hand, water all over his uniform and a little lost. Old man? Power trip? Leo? Murder? Should he be scared? But before everything, he could not help feeling a little vexed. After spending 17 years as the heir of the TSE group and more than 12 years as a model for all the magazine all over the world, he was used of not be able to walk freely in the street, to get a crowd waiting for him at the airport, to always wear a mask on his face, to be recognized everywhere and have people chased him, to be basically an idol... But that boy, that Baekhyun... His grip tightened on his bottle. He has not recognized him.

 

"I don't have an explanation as to how you pull me in, you just do. You're have a gravity that I've can't seem to overcome."