5: Who are you?

Symposium

Empire Pension, Boys dorms, 3am

Chanyeol opened his eyes when he heard something heavy drop in the bathroom. He yawned and looked at his bedside clock. 3h05 Am. He silently cursed and turned around to get some more sleep. He needed to be at his first class at 8 am and just got back from a secret party in D.O's room. Another noise made him opened his eyes again.

Even if he had his room for himself – thanks to mom and dad – he was a clean freak and Hell, this was supposed to be a high-class pension: how could there be rats in the bathroom? He got up, feeling moody and with a start of headache. He opened the light in the bathroom and all notion of sleep left him.

There was a boy lying in the bathtub. He was covered with blood, bare feet, his shirt was ripped, burned at some place, he was not wearing any pants and he was having issue keeping his eyes open.

- What...You...

He turned to him and Chanyeol took two steps back. How...what... He looked familiar, but he was sure the boy was not one of the students here. Was he a deranged person? Did he escaped from the mental hospital and what the was he doing in his room?

- Who...how...what...I'm calling the police! He decided.

The boy pointed a vindictive index to him. Chanyeol discreetly looked around to make sure that he was yelling at him. He was certain that this was their first meeting, so what did he ever do to him??

- Don't... You stupid mortal... 쓸모없는 놈 (sseulmo-eobsneun nom. Useless guy).

And he passed out. Chanyeol stood there for a moment, no too sure about what to do. Did that boy just insult him? After passing out in his bathroom? He took a step in his direction and tried to get a better look. Was he hurt? He was clenching his side like it was hurting.

- Ah, 젠장! (Jenjang! ).

He got closer and took the smaller boy in his arms. Why did keep happening to him? He decided to examine him before calling the floor censor. The teacher will have to deal with this craziness because he was not putting up with this. No, not tonight. He put the boy gently on the bed and went back to the bathroom to take a wet cloth. He cast a look around, trying to find out how he got in. Nothing. The window was impossible because his room was on the fifth floor and it was lock from inside! He sighed and went to the room. He kneeled in front of the boy and tried to clean the blood out his face. What the hell happened to him? Was he hiding in his bathroom all day? Maybe he was one of those crazy boys trying to get  rich by blackmailing him and...no, he took a shower before leaving and...he stopped for a moment. The boy just moved.

- Leo... I'm going to murder you he murmured, fists clenched on the bedsheets.

Leo? Was that his friend? Brother... or maybe boyfriend? Or maybe the person he killed? The boy suddenly opened his eyes and for a moment, they just looked at each other: him still lying on the bed, Chanyeol kneeling in front of it.

- What...how...you're...

The boy quickly got up and sat, opening big eyes.

- Who are you? What are you doing to me? Get out! This is my room! My dads will freak out if they see you here!! You don't want to freak out my dads!! Hell, I'm fearless and I don't want to freak out my dads at the same time!

Dads?? Like in more than one dad? Chanyeol's brain tried to cope with the information while the boy was biting his lips, like he said too much. That's it. Chanyeol got up and threw the cloth away. Yes, that boy was crazy.

- You should stop playing the amnesic card on me. I'm not buying it. I don't trust you and I don't want to get involved in anything you're doing. 나가 (Naga! Get out).

- Why should I be the one leaving? If Leo dropped me here, that's mean it's mine.

- Yours?... Listen you 미친 놈( michin nom. Crazy boy). I don't know who you are or what you want, but this is not an apartment. It's my dorm room. Do you know you can get expelled for this kind of prank?

That got Calix complete attention. WTF??? Dorm room? This was a school?? Leo had dropped him in the bathroom of a dorm room? A male dorm room? In a human school? Death will be too sweet for that bastard. He was going to make him regret ever being born and have Hades sent him to the deepest circle of Hell...

- Hey! Are you listening to me? Asked Chanyeol, clapping his finger in front of his face.

Calix pushed his hand away and got up from the bed. He wavered for a moment on his legs before putting his hands on his hips.

- Well, I have to find that Lo guy, I can't leave.

Chanyeol closed his eyes and pinched his tights. This must be a dream. No way that he had a crazy boy in his room and was having this ridiculous conversation with him at almost 4 in the morning.

- Listen... who the hell you are. I'm going to ask you nicely to leave my room. I don't know any Lo guy.

The boy sat back on the bed and crossed his legs. Chanyeol suddenly blushed and looked away. That vixen was not wearing any pants.

- 나  안가 (Na an ga I'm not leaving)

- Get out!

- Make me.

Chanyeol pulled his hair out in frustration. He felt rage boiling inside him. He needed to sleep.

- It's been only 90 days since I finally got my own room. One of the conditions was no undesirable guest, meaning no party, no women, no men. No one! Can you leave now? Please?

Chanyeol was thinking on calling Sehun and maybe even Suho when the boy suddenly pated his shoulder.

- 좋아. 우리 같이 살자 (joh-a. uli gat-i salja. Fine. Let's live together).

Chanyeol walked toward the door and opened it wide. The last thing he need was a scandal with a boy in his dorm room. His dad would have his head if something like that was to happen and Ye Jin might even never look at him again.

- The first years dorm is on the east side! 꺼져. (kkeojyeo. Get lost)

- No. You didn't hear me. I need to stay here. I can't go out there. I don't know anything about being alone in this world! I'm giving you an immense privilege right now.

Chanyeol walked towards him and roughly pulled him to the door.

- 나가! 돌아 오지마 ! (Naga! dol-a ojima. Get out. Don't comeback).

Chanyeol pushed him outside and closed the door in his face. The boy started to banged on the door.

- Mortal! Mortal! Let me in! Let me in before I break that door! I've warned you! Open the door now! I'm going to make you regret this!

He started to cry loudly. ! He was going to wake up the entire dorm!

- Useless piece of waste! Open this door! I can't seem to brake it! Something is wrong with me!

Chanyeol walked over to his bed and poured himself a glass of water. This boy was a still yelling at the top of his lungs. ! The disciplinary censor will certainly be here soon and if that bastard said that he was with him.... .

He stifled a yawn and got in his bed. This boy was still tapping at the door. his voice was broken, as if he were crying. Chanyeol stopped for a moment before shaking himself. No. He had had a moment of weakness when he saw him unconscious in the bathtub, but it was over...

Maybe it was a bet. He always knew that there were weird students in this pension. Maybe this crazy one was a freshman. He did look young... and foreign. Where the hell did he got the fake blood and most importantly: how the hell he got inside his room?? After his class, he should definitely go buy a new lock.

The sudden silence attracted his attention. At last that guy had fallen silent. Maybe he was gone? Chanyeol shrugged and rubbed his eyes. He needed to be fresh tomorrow, his first class was biology and Ye Jin will be there. A little sleep would do him the greatest good.

"It's pretty simple, pretty obvious: that people's first impressions of people are really a big mistake. "