Chapter 2

Fixed you

Ningning was now in korea.  she bring the letter of lei with her. Everytime she misses him she would always read his letter to her and cry.

His letter to her also gaves her encouragement. 

Everynight she was calling her mom and she was wondering why is her dad wasnt calling her. 

Her mom felt so freaking bad and guilty for not telling her daughter the truth before she leaves china but she can not still reveal the truth especially right now. All her daughter was encouragement and good news because she was only so young and she was living abroad without her parents with her.

Ningning first month in korea was very hard but she was very glad that no one was taking advantage and hurting her here. But she cant help but miss her mom and her house so so much.

But Ningning never show and tell that to her mom because she know that she must work harder and sacrifice to reach her dream.

For her first month there. Sadly, she havent go anywhere to wamder around the beautiful city of seoul because she is scared that she might get lost and her korean understanding and speaking was 30%. She was so far from being fully knowledgable to korean language and culture.

For the whole month, she was only going to her dorm, riding a train station, sometimes bus and going to sm entertainment company to practice. Thats all.

She havent made a friend yet, but despite of that she was happy and contented. She believe that one day she will have a geniune friend here. 

Ningning wasnt the same young approachable girl, her bullies really ruin her. But she is hopeful that went she is fully capable of having a long conversation in hangul then she will be able to have a friend among the trainees.

In her dorm. She was really lonely because she was alone in a room. It has 2 beds which is double deck. She is wondering if sm entertainment will scout more trainees and let them stay there.

She cant wait for that moment.

-

1 month after. Its early in the morning, Ningning was already up and ready to go sm entertainment. Her whole schedule for today was only for her vocal lesson and she will attend a korean lesson then after that she will attend a meeting about her contract. 

Since she doesnt have a dance class today at the company. She decided to wear a trendy clothes. She was wearing a korean gray stripped with white skater skirt and tuck her oversized white sweater with a touch of black. She use her sling bag and she ready to go.

While she is inside the train station, she uses her earphone to listen to music. Because its almost 10-15 minutes ride before she will reach her destination.

She was sitting comfortably and humming to the Girls generation Gee. When she notice a old man infront of her. He was facing her. Sitting infront of her with his legs spread widely.

His action are a bit suspicious. He was holding his cellphone that was uncomfortably resting on his crotch area. He looks uncomfortable because usually when a person was using his cellphone while sitting in train, it was on the level of our chest not on our crotch area. Plus, he was sitting straight and his gaze was only on his cellphone screen and to Ningning's legs.

Ningning look at the man infront of her. Ningning lock eyes with him and he quickly look away, then back to his cellphone. 

She felt weird about it since its too early and the train was not crowded. Theres a lot of spaces to occupied. Her heart was beating so fast.

She tried to use her small sling bag to protect her exposed legs to the man infront of her.

She can not approach the man, she is too scared and she isnt fluent in korean language. And she wasnt sure if he was really filming her legs. 

She began to felt her panic attack. She suddenly felt hard to breathing and her heart was beating so fast. She doesnt know what to do.

Suddenly, a skinny guy that was almost same height as her and same age as her stand infront of her. Which literally block her view to the old man sitting across her. Ningning look at the guy but he wasnt looking at her. 

The guy quickly remove her yellow blazer. He suddenly throw his blazer to her exposed legs.

It looks like a blazer uniform. The guy infront of her was wearing a yellow with a touch of black blazer/jacket and black pants.  He was also wearing a black bagpack.

Ningning eyes widened. The old man infront of her suddenly stand up, he was trying to change a seat. He was not tall at all but his face says he is around his 40's. 

The young student infront of her suddenly bump the old guy and his cellphone fall on the ground. The old man quickly squat and grab his cellphone then he walk away. 

The young student just stare at him coldly and then he look at Ningning who was breathing slowly. He notice that her lips are trembling and she looks like she is going to cry.

The truth is, he notice that the old man was filming the young girl legs infront of him. So help but to felt pissed to that old ert.

A few minutes passed by. Jisung look at the young girl again and to his suprise, she was also looking straight at him. 

He felt shock, so he quickly look away and notice that it was his stop. He walk infront of the door and when the door open up, he quickly got out. 

He doesnt really know why he felt nervous earlier when the young girl look at her. When he got out, he turn around and look at the train go away.

"Ohshoot!! I cant enter the school gate with my incomplete uniform!" Jisung suddenly remember and scratch his hair.

Ningning was looking at the young student because she wanted to thank him but she is too nervous and embarassed. Her shyness eat her whole and alive. 

She was very thankful to his simple gesture and action. But what is she going to do to his school blazer? how in the world is she supposed to bring this back to him? 

She doesnt even know the school and his name. Oh no! she thought.

But little did she know, the young student he met was a famous trainee from the SM Entertainment. Park Jisung who has the same age as her. He was very good in dancing and he was once a child actor here in korea.

After the incident, she went straight to the SM Entertainment where she attend her vocal class and goes to other schedule for that day.

Around 5 p.m. Ningning was finally going home. She was wishing that she will meet the kind young student that saved her at the train station.

Sadly, she kept on looking on the inside of the train station but she didnt see him among the passenger. She saw alot of students with the same uniform as him.

Maybe that school was just near here, she thought.

As soon as she arrive dorm. She quickly change to her usual clothes at home and she had her dinner. Then, she quickly go to the laundry area to wash the young student's school blazer/jacket.

She check the pocket first and she found a crumple paper. She open and saw it was just a scratch paper. 

She chuckle and giggle as she saw how the young student is struggling to english spelling. Because the paper was a bunch of spelling of sympathy.

She also notice that the it has a pinned name tag. She carefully remove it and tried to read the name.

"Park Jisung?" She read but she is not sure about that. She decided to ask her teacher about it. And she notices the round logo of the blazer/jacket in which it has a SOPA in it.

-

Next day passed. She wore a black skinny jeans today even though she doesnt have a dance class today. She also bring the school blazer/jacket of the young student, where she place it inside a white paper bag. Just incase she might meet him again the train.

She place a small letter inside stating how thankful she is and she place a 1 yummy snack inside to reward him. But unfornately she didnt meet him.

A week had passed as our Ningning is still patiently bringing the white paper with her everyday because she never knew when and where she might unexpectedly meet him. She really wanted to meet him again and she was hoping that might encounter him again and formally thank him.

On the other hand Our baby Jisung got scold because his school blazer is missing and fortunately he has spare ones. 

Another week had passed as for the weather in Korea was getting colder but Ningning is used to that because in her hometown in China, its even colder but inside there Korean class her teacher felt concern to exchange student from China Ningning, because as the weather become is getting colder, she notices that she is only wearing jacket but not a padded one.

The teacher doesnt know if she have one or not but she is purely concern to her very shy and quiet student.

The truth is Ningning havent buy any of that because she is short in money but she doesnt want to tell her mother about it.

Out of concern, her teacher approach her after the class and ask if she wasnt feeling cold. All her 10 students, the 9 of them are all wearing a long padded jacket. 

Ningning look up at her teacher and answer a bit. The teacher notices that Ningning had been bringing the white paper bag with her whenever she sees her. It been 2 weeks in a row.

"Is that a jacket inside the white paper?" She ask her.

Ningning felt her cheeks lights up and shyly nodded to her teacher.

"That's good to hear. Why don't you use it for now? I notices throughout the class that you are shivering, that's because the weather in Korea was getting colder since christmas is just around the corner"  She kindly suggest to her to use the clothes in her white paper bag. And smile to her.

Ningning obey her teacher and she shyly get the SOPA jacket from the white paper bag.

Her teacher was a bit confused on why she had one since she is not even attending SOPA.

Ningning saw her teacher clueless reaction so she quickly explain that someone lend it to her.

Her teacher quickly got the idea and let her go home safely.

Ningning thanked her teacher and she went straight home.

At home, since she is too tired for today. After eating dinner and washing up, she decided not to wash the blazer and just dont bring it tommorrow. 

-

Next day, Ningning was very nervous because in her dance class. The teacher ask them to do a individual performance. For now, the teacher will teach them the steps of Growl by Exo.

Ningning weak point was dance since she only focus her singing. She didnt know that she had to learn dance too but since she might debut in a girl group, she needs to be good in both.

As the class start, she kept on messing up. She had a hard time memorizing the dance steps after a few instructions from the teacher.

The teacher call her name out for many times and got scold.

Out of all the students there, Ningning was the one who is not doing very well.

"I know that you are excellent in singing but girl you should also learn how to dance. Girl stay here after the class and try to memorize the whole thing on your own" The dance teacher stressly says and the class ended.

She felt like crying because of the humilation she felt. It hurts how she is always receiving compliment from the vocal teachers while a scold from the dance teacher.

After the class. Her classmates look at her and gave her a encouraging smile.

"Fighting exchange student!!" A guy who is a bit older than her say and send her a fighting posture.

Some girls also sends her smile and encourage her.

She felt a bit encourage but then she had no choice but to stay here for about 2 hours. 7 p.m. was the latest hour Ningning will go home.

Usually at that time, he already had her dinner and wash up. But its okey, she thought. 

"This are the sacrifices i need to do as an trainee" She murmur to encourage herself. She sigh so loud and she take a sit on the cold floor, wear her earphones and watch the dance video first.

10 minutes after, Ningning was in deep stress because she is having a hard time learning by herself plus she is only relying on the video.

She doesnt have anyone whom she can ask if she is doing right or wrong.

"Why cant you memorizeeeeee this part!! uarghhhhhh!!!" Ningning scream out of frustration. She kept messing up and forgotting the next part. 

She tried to hit her temple, thinking she might do good after hitting herself.

On the exact time, Park Jisung excitedly went inside the dancing room. Usually on Monday, wednesday and friday. Jisung was staying for atleast 2 hours to practice his dance. Which is he already tell his teacher about and the management. 

And ofcourse they let him.

He believe that practicing makes everything perfect. That just shows how much time and effort Jisung put, to become and achieve his dream. To be a main dancer in Nct dream. 

To his suprise, he witness a such an weird scenario. He saw a long hair girl in ponytail hitting herself while as she scream.

He doesnt really get what she said since its not Korean language. 

His eyes went wide and frooze for a moment. Ningning stand up, remove her earphones and she tried to redo the chorus part but she is really good at this.

He chuckle a bit. Ningning heard someone chuckle so she quickly turn around. She is very shock because there is a guy standing behind her. Laughing at her.

At first she didnt recognize him but then upon looking at him. She suddenly realize the jacket.

She quickly point him using her right hand and her left hand uses to cover her shock expression.

"The jacket guy!" She said and Jisung quickly react. He remember his jacket and how he got scold from the school guard, teacher, manager and his very own mother so losing his school jacket.

He quickly closer run to her and point her too.

"Daebakkkk!! I thought i'd never see you again. Losing my school jacket gaves me a hard time" He confess. Jisung sigh and excitedly smile at her.

He look at her. She has a full bangs, pale skin and beautiful, big eyes.

The two met again at the Sm Entertainment dance studio. 

"Ahhhhhh-ummm..Im sorry..Uhhhh..The jacket was left....Left at home?" She said in korean but she was having a hrad time because she wasnt that good.

Jisung notices that her pronounciation are bad and some words she said are not right but that makes him confirm that she is not a korean.

Its not new to him since their company train students from all over the world.

"Ahhhh..That's alright. But can i have my jacket back?" He ask her. He kept looking at her because she is too shy. She wasnt even looking him in the eyes. When they are only the same height.

He is bitter about that. He places his hand to the top of his head and measure if they are really on the same height. He measure from his head to hers.

Ningning was quite shock to that so she took a step back. Jisung notices that and laugh at her.

Because his hyung always tell him to go straight at home after the practice and go to sleep early. So that he might turn taller that them but little did they know that Jisung is going to be tallest member in dream in the future.

"Oh i'm Park Jisung by the way. 14 years old and i was a trainee since 2013" He said. He offered his hand to her. Ningning saw that so she offered her hand too but then Jisung gave her a scissor.

"Annyeonghaseyo i am Yizhuo Ning. 14 years old" She said.

Ningning was clueless so she just shoke his hands and Jisung laugh at her. He quickly scratch the back of head.

Jisung was really playful as a teen.

"We have the same age woooow!!" He cant belive it.

"Are you practicing dance? I didnt mean to watch you but i just happened to see you dance..." He explain and Ningning tried look at him straight in the eye. 

"Uhmmm yeahhh. I was practicing Growl by Exo sunbaenim but...I..I was having...a..hard time memorizing....it on..my own. You?" She said to him.

"Growl? I know the whole dance routine of that. We used to memorize that and perform in a Sm twon performance in Taiwan. Do you want me to teach you the dance?" He mischieviously suggested to her.

Ningning eyes light's up when he heard what he said to her. She felt like Lei, her guardian angel friend is ways besides her to help her.

She cant hide how happy she is.

Jisung is kind hearted guy so he ended up helping her.

"Thank you so much. Thank you. Thank you so much!!" She flash her bright smile to him and Jisung has very happy to help too.

After a 1 hour and half. Ningning finally memorize the whole Growl routine. Jisung was much calmer and nicer in teaching the dance to her.

She didnt feel any pressure and scared to him at all. She was really glad to her.

Both of them dance the whole song for 1 more time and it was perfect.

Ningning couldnt contain her happiness so she quickly ran to him and hug him out of excitement.

"Immmm so happyyyyy!!! Thank you so muchhhh!! Park Jisung thank you! thank you!" She said in between hugging and jumping. 

Jisung felt shock to her sudden action but he cant help but to laugh at her and didnt mind her.

Jisung was happy that even though he did not practice the new dance he is trying to practice, he is still happy that he help a helpless trainee. 

And he made a new friend.

Jisung was Ningning first ever friend in Sm entertainment.

After that the two decided to go home together since it was already dark outside. When the two go out, Ningning was in a good for achieving to memorize the whole dance. Upon going out her emotion skyrocket again as she saw how the snow is falling down the ground.

"Woooooowww snow is finally here" She said and she run to the snow and tried to play with it. Jisung again was amazed by her.

Ningning grab a handful of snow and throw it to Jisung. She laugh so hard when it landed to his coat. Jisung eyes widen and jaw drop. Because he couldnt believr what he just did.

He suddenly run which makes Ningning to scream as she tried her best to run as fast as she can. 

While running, Jisung pick up a handful of snow and tried to target her. It landed to her neck which makes Ningning shiver in cold and stop.

Jisung stop too. He thought what he did was too much but Ningning turn around and she suddenly throw a handful of snow to straight to his face.

"Got you!" Ningning said and laugh. She tried to collect another handful of snow but Jisung run to her and grab her hand. 

"Nopeeee!!" He said as aggresively shakes Ningning hand which makes the snow fall from her grip.

"Noooo my snowwwww" She said cutely and made Jisung laugh at her cuteness.

After that fun snow fight. Both of them heads home and decided to meet again at the dance practice room at 5 p.m. In which Ningning will gave back his school jacket back to him.

During that night, Jisung was smiling in his bed like a weird person. He is very happy that he felt like a normal teen who enjoys the snow. Because the truth is whenever he is at the company. He felt very pressure, he has to act all too serious and mature as a trainee but deep inside he is longing for a childhood that is full of fun and excitement.

He was too happy that ningning made him feel that tonight.

The snow fight was going to be a unforgettable memories of him and same to Ningning. 

 

🐹💚🦋