Chapter 3

Fixed you

Morning came. Ningning was excited to show off her dance she work extra 2 hours after her full schedule as a trainee to practice with her dance secret teacher Park Jisung.

She wore a nice pair of black jeggings and a cute white hanging shirt. She wore a black sports bra inside for a better and comfortable feeling when she is dancing. A nice pair of shoes and jacket.

She did not forgot to bring her white paper bag with her. She is very thankul to him. He did not only save her from a ert in a train but he also help her to dance.

Ningning arrive a bit earlier to the dance practice room where she immediately did some stretching and she practice her dance infront of the mirror.

Minutes had passed by, the trainees are all arriving until the dance teacher came. Ningning was very excitedly to show off her improvement but nervous at the same time.

Tommorrow will be the evaluation, as for today they will practice again their dances and the dance teacher will be watching them, to correct them, to lead them to a good and proper techniqie.

When everyone are dancing together, Ningning was almost at the back of the trainees, the dance teacher notices how she is the only one who memorize the whole dance in just day 1 of the tutorial. It clearlt reflect how she spent her day yesterday.

The dance teacher appreciate the effort and extra hardwork of her new student from China. 

Throughout the whole dance class she dances and she confidently shows her 100% improvements. in which she didnt just perfectly memorize everything but her moves also improves, thanks to Jisung kind heart.

The teacher gave her a compliment and everyone in the class gave her a round of applause. 

"You are very good today Ning. But your moves are still weak. Do not worry, you still have a long long way ahead of you. Good job today!" He said to her and Ningning felt like crying. 

She wanted to buy Jisung a delicious meat but she can not afford that right now.

After her dance class, she went to her Korean class where she only has a few classmates unlike in her dance class. 

After her whole schedule, she was very excited to meet him again, thought she still felt a shy infront of him but still he is the only friend she have right now.

Ningning was now sitting inside the practice room by herself. She still have 30 minutes before Jisung ends his schedule. They promise to meet her to practice together. 

 While waiting she was too bored so she wore her earphones and she started to sing english song.

She kept on playing the white paper bag because she felt a bit bored.

Meanwhile, Jisung was in the other practice room with the sm rookies. 

They have atleast 3 dance teachers here with them.  They just finish watching the tutorial video of a foreigner dancer which is hired by Sm entertainment.

Since this group of trainees are the aces. They immediately pick up the dance especially their youngest member Jisung.

As the music start, Jisung quickly dances so much confident. The hyungs and noonas are cheering for him because the dance teacher are very impress to his body moves and proper movement.

He is shows off in the dance break where he showcase his popping and locking skills. Which is his specialty.

The hyungs are very loud as everyone was cheering and hyping him up. He kept on grinning and everyone are falling for it.

After the dance, growl by exo was the next. Everyone in the practice room dance to it. The room become a kpop random dance play in which haechan and seulgie dominate in the memorizing most of the dances.

The dance teachers gave them a break and he quickly sat down next to Herin. A sm rookie female trainee, who is very close to him because they are actually friends.

Jisung look at her. She was breathing so hard while drinking a water.

He suddenly remember his new found friend Ningning. He is looking forward to meeting Ningning later because of what happened last night. The snow fun fight.

He cant help but unconciously smile. He suddenly lock eyes with Herin who almost choke to her water.

She quickly look away and blush so hard. Chenle quickly sat next to Jisung. 

"Are you okey Herin?" Chenle ask her because she is so red. She just nodded at him and she quickly walk away and go her noonas.

Jisung didnt mind her. As he stood up to go his bagpack to get his cellphone. The famous trainees Irene and Seulgi whom sitting next to his bagpack are talking to each other.

They notice the cute little Jisung next to them. Since Irene found him very cute, like a baby. She couldnt get enough of him because jisung was there lil baby in Sm entertainment.

Irene was smiling widely as she attack Jisung cheeks. She pinch and tried to poke his nose. She cant help but laugh.

"Noonaaaa noooooo!!" Jisung respond to her but Irene was persistent. Seulgi notice them, she quickly move and pinch his other cheeks. 

"Sooo cute like a baby" Seulgi said while laughing.

They kept on teasing him and pinching his cheeks alot and compliment him. When Jisung join the Sm rookies, he was so young and small. He become the youngest member before. And everyone in the company cant get enough of him.

When he was new in the company, they always hug him and kiss his stretchy cheeks but now he is quite getting old,  they stop that habit in order to respect him as their baby was now hitting puberty.

"Do you have a girlfriend now Jisung?" Irene ask her. She was now hugging him and pinching him.

"Im too young for that noona!!" Jisung angrily answer her noona. Irene was shock to his tone and Seulgi have to his reaction.

"Cuteeeee!!" Seulgi shout which makes the everyone look at them. Johnny and Jaehyun laugh at them.

"Runnn fast Jisung!" Wendy shout from the other side and Jisung did run away from them. Everyone in the room laugh at his cuteness.

Jaemin quickly hug his little baby.

5 p.m. Jisung told his hyungs that he is going to lractice dance. They let him since he was always like this.

They met again in which Ningning share her experience today with him.

"I just want to thank you again today! I was complimented by my dance teacher today" She shyly said which makes Jisung proud of himself. He cant help but smile too.

He quickly raise his left hand and Ningning raise her right hand to gave him a high five. They both laugh together.

After that Ningning practice her dance again and Jisung did his thing.

This is the first time he practice his popping and locking specialty infront of Ningning. She stop damcing as she watch him dance which amazed her so much.

"Wooow youre really good in dancing" She said in a very quiet tone.

Jisung didnt hear her as but he saw her stoping and her reactions are priceless, which makes him gain confidence more in himself as he dance.

Jisung dancing is so cool that Ningning tried to imitate him shyly but failed Jisung laugh at her.

She tried to do a Popping and imitate him but she looks bad at it.

"Youre bad at that" He said while laughing. Ningning glare at him. She suddenly move her legs and do a perfect split.

Jisung eyes went huge and jaw drop. Ningning laugh at him and throw him a tongue out reaction to annoy him.

"Yahhhh!! hahahahaha" Jisung said while laughing. 

The two proceed on practicing dance on their own. Onces they felt super tired both of them stop for a few minutes.

Ningning took this chance to gave back his school jacket. She took the white paper bag with her and she hand it to him.

Jisung look at her.

"Ohhh my jacket. Thanks!" Jisung get the jacket because he smell a nice fragranted. He quickly sniff it and his reaction shows an amusing one.

Jisung also saw a note and a snack inside. He cant help but feel very shy about it. He decided to just read the letter at home. 

Ningning saw that but when he look at her. She quickly look away. As she proceed to practicing again.

An hour passed. Ningning was done with her dance practice but out of respect and since she enjoy his company because he is the only one whom she is close and he was very nice and accomodating.

Ningning sit down as she wait for him to finish.

She was just staring at him without saying anything. After dancing Jisung sat down next to her but not too close to her. 

The whole room is so awkwardly quiet, the only sound you will hear was Jisung heavy breathing.

Meanwhile Ningning was starving. She felt quite hungry but then she ignores it. But to kill the awkward atmosphere, since she is confident about her vocal she then decided to practice her lines to her next assignment. In her vocal class, they are going to sing into the new world by snsd. In which it will be the next evaluation. 

She is incharge of taeyeon lines because of her incredible high tone voice.

And what makes it even more amusing is that Ningning was sitting in the floor. Indian seat cimfortably. Jisung looks at her and he cant help but get shock on how talented she is in singing.

Upon hearing her sing, she reach such a high note. Taeyeon was the main vocalist of snsd and she nailed it. 

Jisung stare at her throught the whole song. 

After singing, Jisung stood up and gave her clap.

"Woooowww!! I cant believe you are this good. I mean looking at you, you are so shy and very quiet!" Jisung gave her a 2 thumbs up which makes her laugh at him.

He praises her nonstop and she shyly laugh but then silent envelope them again. The atmosphere went silently awkward again. But Jisung decided to take a few minutes break.

Both of them are just sitting down on the floor not looking or talking to each other. 

But then, they suddenly hear Ningning's tummy growl loudly because of hunger.

Jisung quickly look at her and Ningning did the same but she suddenly realized it was her. She quickly look away and blush so hard.

"So embarrassing..." She murmur. Regretting of ignoring her tummy. Jisung laugh at her but he quickly stood up.

He went straight to his bagpack in which he has a huge blueberry muffin as his pack lunch but since the noonas treat him lunch today, so he happened to have it as a spare one.

He quickly sat next to her again and hand her his blueberry muffin. Ningning look at the yummy bread but she doesnt know if its fine to eat it.

Jisung was staring at her the entire time and she notice her swallong her saliva. He genuinely smile and reach for her hands. Where he open her palm and put the muffin to her hand.

"Uhmmmm thanks..." She said as she looks down. Ningning open the plastic wrap and she wanted to share the half of the muffin to him. But Jisung quickly stood up again and get the snack inside the white paper bag.

He ignore Ningning as he just sit there and eat his food too. Ningning look at him and saw the snack he gave him as a reward.

After a few minutes Ningning was very full. She ended up falling tired and falling asleep.

Jisung witness that and find it very cute. He cant help but smile on how adorable and fragile looking she is.

He cant help himself but laugh at her. Nigning has a really cute and charming personality which will be love by the netizens.

-

After a long tiring day, the two decided that it is time to go home. But Ningning is pretty occupied when the two are walking and heading to the train station. 

Jisung kept looking at her because Ningning looks like wanted to say something to him but he doesnt know why she is saying something.

Now it bothers Jisung too.

"Are you okey Ning?" Jisung suddey ask while they are both walking on the side walks. He tried to look at her reaction.

He notice how Ningning bite her lips. Like she was stopping herself to speak up. Jisung furrowed his eyebrows. 

Ningning stop walking as she took a deep breath. Jisung stop too.

"uhhhmmm..It is actually my friend in China birthday. It was very special for me..So uhmmm..I wanted to ask you a favour about something" She hesistantly said to him. Jisung nodded at her.

"Yes? what is it?" He ask her.

"Would you mind by helping me to buy a cake? I actually dont know where to buy one since i only travel from my dorm to the company" She explain then she bite her lip, feeling very shy to him for asking for help again.

"Ofcourse i can help you hahahahaha i thought something happen. You made me worry Ning!!" Jisung whine to her like a spoiled kid. Ningning smile sweetly at him.

She quickly bow to him a few times.

"Thank you so much!!" She kept on saying. Jisung shake his hands because for him its nothing. He is actually willing to because he miss going to the mall.

Since Ningning kept on bowing to him because she feel too thankful to him.

Jisung suddenly hold her arm as he lead the way. He run as he bring Ningning to him.

"Come onnnn before it gets dark" He said as the two rush to ride a bus that goes to mall.

Ningning sit beside the window. Since its was her first time to go here and the beauty of Seoul is breathtaking, she kept her look attention to the view.

You can almost hear what she is saying inside her mind. As she kept on mouthing wooow to the view.

Jisung cant help but laugh and make fun of how she react.

After a few minutes ride inside the bus, they now reach the mall. In which Jisung lead the way. They spotted a cafe and pastries inside the mall. 

Ningning stood infront of a huge glass container which showcase all different kind of cakes and desserts.

She ended up choosing a small but tall cake. She choose a blueberry cheesecake. She bought a 1 candle. 

After that, the two are now heading home. Jisung and Ningning exit the mall as they are now walking at a park because the bus stop are a bit far from the mall. But it does have a route where it has a stop on the mall since it is where the people usually go.

It is getting dark now. They are just walking without even talking to each other. But then, Jisung suddenly hear a sob.

He quickly look to her. She is crying. Jisung doesnt know what to do, as he began to felt a bit panic. He doesnt know how to make her feel okey since he is not good at this.

"Uhhhmmmm.....uhhmmmm" He wanted to say something but he doesnt know what to say actually. He then saw a bench beside the long pathway in the park.

"I think we should seat first Ning" He suggested as he hold Ningning arm to lead her to the bench. Ningning didnt say anything as she kept on sobbing. 

As the take a seat. Ningning sobbing turn to crying. She tried to stop herself and become quier as she hide her face with her hands. Thanks to Jisung quick reflex, the cake almost fall from her lap. 

He put aside the cake in the bench. He become more worried and problematic because he doesnt know to calm a girl. 

"Itssss...okeyyy...Dont worry about it...uhmmm" He awkwardly said calm her and he tired to pat her back awkwardly. The space between them is so huge. Thanks to his long limbs.

"What happen? why are you crying? did you get scold in the company today?" He ask and she quickly shake her head.

"Do you a health problem? are you sick?" He ask again and she shoke her head again.

"Then what happened? do you have a problem?" Ningning stop for a bit. She stare at him and he did the same. Jisung gave her a sad smile. 

"I miss my mom. I miss my home. I miss Lei. It was his birthday today...." Ningning say in between crying. Jisung quickly look away.

"Him? Is he your boyfriend in China?" He suddenly ask. Ningning eyes widened which made her even cry hard. 

Jisung got shock to her sudden outburst. He again doesnt know to do. It looks like he made it even worse than making her feel better.

Jisung felt like slapping his head for being too noisy.

"Im sorry for making it worse" He said as he look at her. He kept on patting her back.

"Nooo. He is not my boyfriend. I dont have one. He was my one and only friend but already died" She said as she cry a river. Jisung heard that and without even thinking he quickly embrace Ningning a tight hug.

"Im sorry to your lose" He kept on patting her back while they are hugging.

"Its been a few months but it still hurt. I lose my one and only friend" She said. Jisung felt very sad and bad about it.

"Its okey. Its okey. Everything is going to be okey soon" He said.

"From now on i will be your new friend. Dont cry anymore ning" He said as he let go of her and gave her a huge smile. Ningning stop crying and smile at him too.

"Thank you so much Jisung" She said. After that, the two decided to go home since its getting very dark and there dorm are quite far from here.

While the two are now inside the bus. Jisung promise Ningning something.

"You are my first ever frienf here in Seoul, Korea" Ningning smile at him and Jisung chuckle at her.

"I will introduce you to my friends. I have a lot of hyungs and noonas in our company. I will also introduce you to Herin. The three of us have the same age" He said excitedly. That made Ningning very happy and look forward on that day.

-

Fast forward. It almost christmas. The two keep on meeting each other and stay in touch inside the practice room where they become friends.

Since it is almost christmas. Chenle ask a vacation to his company which will be paid by his family since he is very rich. He is going home in China for a xmas vacation.

As expected to this young and rich boy from China. He already bought gifts to his soon-to-be members as Nct dream.

At that night,  Jisung has laying comfortably to his ned after spending hours practicing in the practice room with Ningning. Chenle goes to his room.

"Jisunggggg heres my gift for you" He said as he hands him a white paper bag with a apple brand in it. Chenle sit on his bed and suddenly gave him a peck oh his cheeks.

A shock Jisung stood up and whine.

"Hyungggg!!!!!" He saidand Chenle gave him a tight. 

"Alright im going to miss annoying you because i dont have a Jisung at home" He said to him while tighting more his hug.

"Thank you for his hyungggggg!! I will buy you soon after i earn money" Jisung said and Chenle gave him another kiss. Jisung kept on wiggling to let his hug loosen.

Jisung was very grateful to him. Then he suddenly remember his dear friend from China. His little crybaby friend Ningning.

He got an idea to make her happy by buying her a xmas present.

He wanted to gave her a xmas gift too since she confess he is the only friend she have here. he did not doubt that because she seems to be very shy.

That night, he made up his mind to buy her something even though his budget was a bit less.

Next day, our maknae Jisung went to the mall. To look for a useful gift and that will suit her taste. 

He went around, strolling around. He think very very hard and but since he is only a trainee, unlike Chenle, who is always having a shopping spree his budget was very limited.

He went to a lot of women section and young girls store.

"I think this will be useful to her and i imagine her wearing this, she will feel warm and look cute in this" He murmur upon making a decision. 

He ended up buying her a dark gray knee high socks with a balck bow in it. 

He notice thatNingning likes wearing skirts and shorts but since it cold and it will protect her legs. plus it was very inexpensive.

"Finaaaaally" He exhale after buying the item. He cant have but smile because he is too excited to give this christmas gift to her.

 

💚💚💚