Chapter 6

Fixed you

The 3 young teens decided to eat to a nearby jokbal restaurant. They choose a store that is not crowded. The place they went to has only 2 customers and they are old couples and 2 men inside eating while having a glass of sugu. 

Once they found a good spot. They take a seat. Where Jisung was sitting beside Ningning and Chenle was infront of the two. He felt really suspicious about the relationship of the two.

Chenle knows all his friends inside the company but he doesnt who she is. Plus, Ningning looks so close to him. And he never saw Jisung this gentle to a girl. 

"So you are a trainee of our company right?" Chenle start the conversation. Ningning attentively listen to him.

"Yes. I was a trainee since 2016. I am from China too" Ningning reveal and Chenle eyes widened. He could not believe it.

"Jinjja?!!! Ohmygoshhhh a chinese traineeeee. Im so hapoy to meet another chinese person here in Korea hahaha" He act so happy while Jisung listen to the two talk and stare at them.

Chenle started speaking chinese and Ningning answer him. The two had fun speaking in their native language.

Jisung notice that when Ningning sit, her shorts even become shorter and it reveal her legs. He felt uncomfortable since theres a lot of guys here. 

He remove his black jacket and without saying anything he place it to her lap. 

Ningning stop talking and look at him, She also look at the jacket he place to her lap. Ningning blush and smile. 

Chenle saw that too because he is infront of the two. His mouth open for a bit. Feeling very amused to this side of . Jisung was like a different person right now.

He is a mixture of a territorial, soft and gentleman right now. The hyungs need to see this he said. 

"Oh btw sunbaenim. I heard that you join let's sing kids China before. I join there too" Ningning excitedly told him and Chenle again was shookt.

Jisung felt so bitter for not being able to join the conversation. So, he just mind his business and eat his jokbal. While the two are having so much fun talking about their country.

"Hey... Eat your food" Jisung mumble to Ningning. Ningning stop replying to Chenle again and laugh at him. 

Ningning eat his food and have a conversation with Jisung and explain how excited and happy she is for chatting with a chinese sunbaenim.

Chenle took this oppurtunity to get his cellphone out and take a photo of them. Though its blurred because he is too scared to get caught.

It was a candid shot.

All he need is a evidence to show to his hyung later because he will spill the hot tea at the dorm. He cant wait to go home.

"Renjun hyung was also a chinese. And theres alot of members who are chinese too. Like my hyung Kun, Lucas hyung, Winwin hyung and Ten hyung. They will be very excitedly and glad to hear another chinese trainee in our company!!" Chenle cut in between the two. 

Ningning was so happy. Though she already know they are chinese like her. 

After a few minutes. The 3 teens are still eating. Chenle found out they are born on the same year and how they meet. 

"Thank you so much for eating with us. I had so much chatting with you. Lets go out for another time!" Chenle said when they are about to pay. Ningning gave him a huge smile.

Ningning quickly get her wallet to pay for her food. 

"No! no! no! This was all Jisung treat" Chenle said and chuckle to him. He know Jisung cant whine and complain because it obvious that he wanted to impress the girl. 

Jisung didnt say anything. Acting likes its nothing and very cool and he goes to the counter to pay. 

But the truth is that a Maknae never pays. 

Once they go outside. The sky is so dark. They didnt notice that it was 8 pm already.

Ningning wave at them but Jisung run to her.

"Its kinda late. Im sorry. Let me drop you off you to your dorm" Jisung said while wearing his face mask. Chenle walk next to them.

Ningning tried to gave back Jisung jacket.

Jisung ignore her and just shake his head. Then, Ningning tie Jisung jacket to her waist. 

Chenle heard what Jisung said and smile at him. 

"I'll come with you too" Chenle said. 

"Oh no! its okey! I can go home alone. I know this route now Jisung-sunbaenim" Ningning said but Jisung insisted. He know its his fault that she has to go this late. 

The two had a conversation and Ningning just decided let them drop her off.

-

After Ningning went home. Chenle and Jisung walk  a few blocks away from Ningning's dorm. Then, the two called their manager to pick them up.

While they are inside the car and travelling home. Chenle text his hyung individually.

From: Chenle

'Hyung i need you all to gather in the living room. Wait for us to arrive there. I have an important news about our baby maknae' 

Chenle look at his right side after sending that. He saw that Jisung has his earphones on while typing something on his cellphone.

He cant wait to go home. 

Jisung was happily texting Ningning. He was so happy and contented that he got her number earlier at the practice room.

Park Jisung:

'Hope you enjoy the dinner and im sorry for making you stay so late'

Ningning quickly reply back to him.

Yizhuo Ningning

'No worries. I had so much fun and Chenle sunbaenim was very approachable and nice' 

Jisung again felt bitter about it. He suddenly look at his hyung besides him. 

After a long ride. They finally got home. But the 3 hyungs are in the living room. On their phones, busily playing something. 

"Hyunggggg!!!!" Chenle said and jump on the couch. 

"Wait Chenle!!" Renjun said still focus on playing.

"We will just finish this round" Jeno said. 

"Im going to my room now hyung" Jisung said and heads to his room. Chenle laugh at him.

Upon entering to his room. Jisung quickly charge his cellphone because it is running low in battery charge. He lay on his bed. 

Meanwhile inside the living room. Since the manager was already inside his room. Resting because he had a very long tiring day. 

Chenle call his hyung Haechan because he was sleeping at the 127 dorm. Thats why he is not here.

"Helloooo?! why are you calling me Chenle punk? im playing online gamesssss yahhhh!!" Haechan said upon answering Chenle's call. 

Since the call was on loud speaker. Everyone laugh because that was his typical reaction. 

"Hyungggg listen up!!" Chenle shout back while laughing so hard. 

They really likes annoying each other. Nct Dream everyone.

"Spill ittttt!!" Haechan shout. 

"You wont believe what i just witnessed today!!" Chenle said with a very exaggirating expression.

"Whyyyy?" Jaemin ask. 

"Why? why? what happen?" Jeno ask.

They all look very serious and curious. But Haechan was was too busy playing to his pc.

"When i came to the practice room where Jisung was supposed to meet the dance instruction. Ohmygosh i caught him with a chinese female trainee. They are alone inside the practice roommmmm almost hugging but i suddenly came in. So, they did not able to continue!!!" He explain. Everyone eyes widened.

"Really?!" Jaemin react first. He tried to cover his wide open mouth. Jeno amd Renjun laugh. 

"WHATTTT? CAN YOU REPEAT WHAT YOU JUST SAID CHENLE PUNK?!!!!" Haechan shout.

"Its your fault for not listening attentively!!" Renjun shout back to Haechan.

"Yaaahhh Huang Renjun i am going down there to beat your !!!!" Haechan shout.

"Hurry up loser!!!" Renjun shout back. Jeno tried to cover his ears. They are so loud even though its already evening.

"And then?" Jaemin ask. He find it very entertaining.

"I felt suspicious about it soooo we went out to eat. I dont even know that trainee but she is friends with Jisung. And whats even more shocking is that ive never seen Jisung act so soft and gentleman!!! I wanted to puke!!" Chenle explain and he suddenly show a picture.

"This is them!!!" Chenle show a picture of them talking. The 3 boys rush to see the picture. Its definetely Jisung but the picture was blurred.

"Yahhhh im going there now!!!!! Wait for me!!!" Haechan said. The 4 boys didnt mind him. 

"Who is she?" Jeno ask.

"Is she pretty?" Jaemin ask.

"Shes a chinese? How old is she?" Renjun ask.

"She said that her name is Ningning, a trainee. Yes shes very pretty hyung!! and yes, she is a chinese. Same age with Jisung!!!" Chenle answer all their question at once. 

Everyone looks at each other and everyone suddenly run to Jisung run. Who is busy texting.

"Yahhhhh punk!!!!" 

"Jisunggggggg-ahhh!!"

Jisung was so shock because they suddenly run to his bed and tried to head lock him. Then Chenle quickly get his cellphone.

"Otoookeeee!! he even have her number loookkkkk!! Positive! he is Jisung girlfriend!!!!" Chenle confirm it by reading his text messages.

Everyone look at the cellphone screen and saw that Jisung was texting Ningning.

"Hyunggggg!!!!" He shout out of frustration.

"She is not my girlfriend! I dont even have a girlfriend. She is just a friend in Sm" He said. Jeno remove his arms to Jisung neck.

They all sit on his bed and face him.

"Chenle hyung was just overreacting. I dont even like her romantically. I swear!!" He said as he tried to reach his cellphone from Chenle. And sigh.

"Then can i like her?" Chenle ask him while smirking. Jisung quickly glare at him. Chenle laugh so hard and slap his shoulder.

"Yaaah Chenle! Stop messing with him" Renjun said and laugh.

"But i wanted to meet this trainee Ningning! I felt so curious about her" Jaemin said and chuckle. 

"Yah! yah! yah! Where you at punks??!!!!" They suddenly hear Haechan voice. 

"Boys stop shouting!! You need to go to your beds now!!!" They suddenly hear a loud scream from the other room. Its their manager. 

-

Next day. Ningning and Winter are dress in their casual training outfit. 

Ningning and Jisung stay a bit late last night texting random stuff. 

Jisung said that he cant meet her this whole week because he has alot of work this week. That all consist of going far away. Meetings and other stuff. 

So Ningning will return his jacket to him next time. 

Her days couldnt get any better.

Ningning and Winter walk together. Once they are at the front of their dorm. Its very early in the morning and A tall guy who is dress in white shirt, dark green hoodie and black sweat shorts and high socks with gray rubber shoes was waiting infront of there dorm.

The guy quickly walk towards them. 

Ningning was clueless. She kept on blinking her eyes. Looking at the handsome guy.

"Goodmorning! I didnt know you have someone to walk with, this morning. Soooo.. I came to make sure" The tall guy said to them. Winter look away. He smile to the girls. 

"Uhmmm its okey. Thank you so much for coming here to make sure i am safe" Winter smile softly to him. She didnt expect him to be here this early.

For real.

"Ohhh" Winter said. She suddenly face Ningning who look lost. "This is Sungchan. An sm trainee like us. He uhmmm save me last night and uhmm i didnt knew that he will walk with us today. He said that he just wanted to make sure" Winter introduce him to her and she tried to explain what happened to her.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo!! I am Ningning. Winter noona roommate" Ningning offer her hand for a handshake and Sungchan accepts it.

"Annyeong! I am Sungchan. Im sorry for coming here unannounce" He said and Winter shake her head. 

"Thank you. Really" Winter sincerely said. 

She felt so touch because Sungchan for sure wakes up extra early to come here and pick her up. To make sure she will go to the company safely. 

She never knew a man like him exist.

The 3 trainees walk and ride the train together. 

That day Ningning work extra hard because they are given another assignment. In which she is group to a 6 girls member where they are going to perform a Rough by Gfriend. Where they were given this song to practice on their own. 

They only have 3 days to practice. A evaluation of each trainee will be held to their performance class. Everyone become serious because every evaluation are important to every trainee who wanted to debut.

Everyone knew that they only have 0.0001% to debut. So, whenever theres a evaluation. They have to give their all to impress the evaluators.

On the first day of the practice as a group. Ningning and her group choose which member from the gfriend they are going to be. 

As a vocal. Ningning was given the lines of Gfriend main vocalist Yuju to her. Where she have to deliver her high notes lines and parts. 

Day 1 to Ningning's group was very hectic. The girls didnt even eat lunch to distribute each part perfectly to each member. That day, they even practice the song. 

They decided to practice the dance tomorrow. Because the main dancer of the group will study the dance and the leader of the group will help her coordinate the whole song.

Ningning group go home a bit early today and they decided to have a overtime tomorrow instead. 

But Ningning has a Korean class right after this class. Its almost time for her class. 

She rushly go to her Korean class. She felt tired and very hungry but she doesnt have any time to eat. She decided to just eat after her class.

Meanwhile Jisung and the Nct dream went to meeting where theres a event to a neighbour country. They were invited to perform next week.

This opportunity was very huge for them. They will be able to promote theirselves there. 

The group and the management was trying to gain popularity internationally, thats why they accept the offer eventhough it is next week already.

The company will get everything ready and the boys will have to practice for that.

They are instructed to perform their latest songs. And stay there for 1-2 days. They also arrange a mini fan meeting for the fans there.

On the other hand. After Winter vocal class, he is again unexpectedly waiting for her infront of the company. Sungchan was patiently waiting outside.

Winter was very very grateful to him so doing this much for her. She wanted to treat him to a nice dinner, after she receive her monthly allowance from the company. 

Next day have passed. Again, Sungchan was very early. Pateintly waiting for them at the front gate of the dorm of the girls. 

Winter suddenly wonder where does he lives. Maybe, he just lives near here thats why hes always here early and sending her home everytime they went off from the company.

Ningning and her group practice the dance routine. They even tried to combine what they practice yesterday and today, where they have to sing while dancing.

The girls again skip lunch to perfect everything. But it doesnt seems that easy because some members kept messing up.

Some are getting out of tune, some are making mistakes in the dance, some are forgotting some steps and they all felt very tired and hungry.

It feels like there energy run low for practicing whole day. The leader decided that they should take a break for a bit and eat something.

They are too focus just like the other groups.

Ningning and her group went to a nearby convenience store because the food they sell there are more cheaper than the store inside the company.

That night, Ningning and her group had an overtime in practicing. They wanted to work perfect as a group.

Because tomorrow will be the last day of the practice.

Fast forward. 

Today was the Performance day. Where the trainees are going to be evaluate by the Sm entertainment evaluators.

Ningning and her group prepare for this day. They even coordinate their clothes as an stage outfit to their performance.

This day was too much pressure for every trainees. But they are used to this once and twice a month. 

The day run so fast and the evaluation was a success to her group. 

Ningning happily gain new friends. She and her group went out today to celebrate their hardwork and new found friendship. 

Theres was a trainee in their group that was same age as Ningning. She was a pure korean. 

"Namiiiii. Let's go. The noonas are waiting for us" Ningning call her new found friend Nami. She went to the restroom to check herself before going out the company.

Nami was very pretty. She is a visual in their group. She is petite and a bit taller than Ningning.

She is quite famous among the trainees. Theres a lot of rumours that some senior idols in their company once ask her on a date.

Nami run to Ningning and hold into her arms. 

"Thank you for waiting Ningning cutie" Nami move her face closer to Ningning face and smile to her. Nami has a clingy personality and she is very touchy.

Ningning smile back. Her cellphone suddenly lights up and vibrate while she is holding it.

Ningning check her cellphone and found a new message from Jisung.

Park Jisung:

'How was your performance?'

'Water is a must after a long tiring performance!! 😅'

Ningning read the text while walking with Nami. Nami peek to her text messages. Ningning quickly hide her phone amd laugh.

"Who is that? your boyfriend?" Nami said to Ningning and gave her a suspicious look. Ningning quickly shake her head.

"Nooooo! its just a friend" Ningning answer her. She decided to just reply his messages to him at the restaurant.

The girls rush to the noonas waiting outside the company for the youngest. They went to a nearby samgyupsal restaurant to celebrate and treat theirselves for being hard working.

Meanwhile Jisung postpone his everyday practice to his upcoming dance competition to prepare for their mini performance in Japan.

Their manager inform them to pack their clothes and essential things for their upcoming travel to Japan. 

They are now inside a studio where they are shooting for a brand. 

Since it wasnt his turn yet. He decided to text Ningning because for the passed 3 days shes been very anxious about their upcoming evaluation. 

Jisung knows that feeling very much. He remember those days where he is always overthinking whether if this career he choose was worth it. Will he able to make it? Even though they compliment him alot. He still doubt himself a lot of times. 

Then he receieved a message from Ningning. 

Yizhuo Ningning:

'The performance was finally done. We made it! 😭'

'We are now inside a samgyupsal restaurant to eat hehehehe so delicious 😝'

Jisung cant help but chuckle to her cuteness. 

That night. Jisung and Ningning plan on meeting this friday after Ningning class and Jisung tight schedule. 

Ningning wanted to gave back his jacket. Meanwhile Jisung agree to have his jacket back because deep down in him. He is just using the jacket thing as an excuse to meet her again.

He is just too happy and excited to meet her and be with her. 

That friday night came. At exactly 6 p.m. Ningning was already waiting in the cafe at the lobby area of their company.

Jisung told her that after their schedule in another brand photoshoot and videography. Nct dream will next, go to the company to practice and there he will secretly meet her at the company. 

Ningning also brought her supposedly gift for him last 2 years ago. The beannie and polo. 

An hour had passed but Jisung wasnt here yet and he didnt reply to her messages.

Ningning knew how the cellphones are being confiscated by the managers during work. So she understand if he isnt replying to her and she did not dare to call him.

3 hours had passed. Ningning was thinking of going home already. But she decided to just wait for another 10 minutes. That if Jisung did not reply to her. She will go home.

After a few minutes. Jisung suddenly reply to her text.

Park Jisung:

'Where are you? are you still there?'

'Im really really sorry Ning. An unexpected problem happened at the photoshoot. So we have no choice but to redo all the pictures and they decided to just go back tomorrow for the redo of the videos.'

'I hope you went home already and safely. Im really sorry. I think we will not be going to the company tonight.'

After reading that. Ningning stand up and decided to go home. She understand him. She is not mad.

Yizhuo Ningning:

'Gwenchana Jisung-ah. I'll go home now. Go take your rest now'

Jisung quickly reply to her. This clearly means that he is now inside their car or at home. Because he reply fast and text freely.

Park Jisung:

'You are just going home now? 😮😟. Im really really sorry for making you wait for nothing'

'Please go home safely'

Jisung was inside their van. He felt so bad. If he can only go to her now but he really cant.

Tomorrow will be his last day before going to Japan. He really wanted to met her before going. Plus, he felt really bad for making her wait for 3 hours. 

He will try his very best to spare a time to meet her tomorrow. Its doesnt matter how he will gonna do but he will ask for s help. 

He plan on buying her a meal if ever they still have time.

-

Since yesterday was a the monthly evaluation for Ningning and her co-trainees. They are given a day off. Usually, when trainees have their offs. They would use that day to go out and have fun, meeting their friends or go to the gyms to do somw exercising.

Eversince Winter live with Ningning. The girls are always doing yoga inside their dorm. Though, they havent buy yoga matress yet. They plan on buying one once they receive their monthly allowance from the company.

Ningning's today agenda was very important to her since she is free whole and Jisung promise to meet around 8 p.m. since that was the only time he is available after their shoot for redoing the videos. 

Jisung told her that he will wait for her a few blocks from her dorm. He felt bad for making Ningning go home by herself late at night. So, he decided to meet her near her dorm. 

He also plan on buying her a meal but the problem was how is he going to sneak out from their dorm? Their manager will surely stay there with them and s will also be there to pack their things for their flight tomorrow.

The only way he can think off was to reveal his plan to s, ask for their help and tell the manager that he will just buy some underwear becuase he can not go abroad without a new one. 

This sound very silly because the manager will surely go buy him one tomorrow but ofcourse, he needs to insist and he will look for some snacks he wanted to bring to Japan.

After taking a bath. He quickly text Ningning.

Park Jisung:

'Im done taking a bath. I will just go convince my manager to let me go out.'

This time he needs to be certain and sure or else he will make Ningning wait for him again.

He is now wearing a simple white tshirt, which he tuck in his shirt infront of his blue fitted jeans and his white nike air force 1. He wear a black face mask and black bucket hat. To kinda hide his face but still look cool.

Jaemin went back to their room and saw Jisung outfit after they just arrive a few minutes. He also took a bath. 

"Where are you going Jisung-shii?" Jaemin said while eating a snack and went to his computer. He decided to just pack later after he play online games.

"Hyunggggg!! Help me!!" Jisung turn around and run to his hyung bed. Jaemin look at him curiously.

"Why?" Jaemin ask.

"I need to meet my friend before we go to Japan. I felt bad for making her wait for me last night for 3 hours" Jisung whine and he lay on his bed.

"Jebaaaal hyung!! Please help me out to our Managernim. Tell him that i will go buy some new underwear and you trust me. I'll be back immediately. I swear!! hyunggg pleaseeeee" Jisung stand up and went to his hyung.

Jaemin cant say no to Jisung because he was actually his baby. 

"Uwwwuuuuuu Jisung-shiiii" Jaemin said making fun of him. He stood up and hug him. 

"Come on" Jaemin said and the two went to their manager room.

Jaemin explain everything and Jisung too. While having a serious conversation. Chenle suddenly appear from their manager room. 

He went inside and listen for a while. He quickly understand that Jisung wanted to go out for another reason.

He quickly doubt that he is going to meet Ningning. Because of that he cant stop laughing.

Chenle decided to join in and convince that Jisung cant go without a new pair of underwear. He also add and pretend that Jisung will buy him a snack too.

In the end. The manager decided to let him go but he needs to go back immediately. Manager wanted to drive him but he insisted. But the manager did not let him.

Jisung last resort was to be fetch by his manager after he went out buying his things.

The 3 boys are so happy for successfully deceiving their manager.

Jisung quickly texted Ningning that he will go there now.

Yizhuo Ningning:

'Okey. Take care. I will wait for you there.'

 

 

 

💚💚💚👀