Chapter 9

Fixed you

Inside the coffee shop. Nami lead Ningning at the table of the two attractive males sitting at a four seater chair and a round table. 

When the girls reach the table. The two males are now standing up as they are waiting for the girls. 

"Annyeong Hessueng oppa!" Nami smile shyly to tall guy infront of us. He is the one who called her.

"Annyeong Nami-shii and to your friend" He replied to us.He was smiling so handsomely and waving at us.

"This is my cousin Woojae, who just recently came here because he is casted by Sm Entertainment. Your company girls" He pointed the guy besides him. He is pretty tall too and look handsome too.

His hair was black and he has a full bangs that kinda hide his eyes.

The guy did not say anything nor smile at us. He just bow to us. Which make Nami chuckle and quickly cover .

"Oh annyeong Woojae. I am Nami and this is my close friend Ningning. She is also from China just like you" Nami said as she introduce Ningning to him. 

Woojae eyes quickly shift to Ningning. Ningning saw him looking at her. She quickly look away. Feeling nervous.

The girls take a seat infront of them.

"Anyway. We havent order anything yet. What would you girls like?" Heesueng ask. Nami stand up and lightly pull his polo. He stands up too.

It seems like they totally understand each other just by looking at each others eye contact. 

"Come on" He said to Nami and left the two to order the food in the counter.

Ningning and Woojae who are left in the table look very awkward. 

Ningning quickly look at her cellphone because she is waiting for Jisung messages. But she havent received anything yet.

And using her cellphone ease the awkwardness between them.

Woojae on the otherhand was just looking around. But he cant lie that he is secretly looking at her at some point.

A few minutes had passed still the two did not even a word nor a eye contact since Ningning was busy using her cellphone.

She ended up sending him a message. 

Nami and Heeseung came back and bring the food. They are hoping that they must be close now but as expected from Woojae who is a total shy person.

"Yue Woojae and Lee Heesueng are cousins. Related by blood" Nami started telling stories to Ningning. While She is just listening and nodding her head while she is sipping to her latte. 

"Heeseung is a bighit trainee while Woojae was his cousin from China who is casted there and got accepted. He then went to Korea because of Sm entertainment. Just like you" Nami smile to her and pat her hair. The boys look at the girls. Woojae kept on looking at Ningning.

"Woojae is same age with you two girls. While I am is 1 year older than you three" He said.

"The two seems shy hahaha" Nami said to Heeswung to chuckle to them.

"Try having a conversation with her with your Chinese language bro" Heeseung whisper to Woojae and laugh.

Ningning and Nami looks at them and smile.

And finally, Woojae say something in Chinese. Ningning blush to what he just say and laugh at him. They had a few exchange of questions and answers in Chinese language but after that it is Mostly Nami and Heeseung who are speaking.

An hour went by, and Ningning received a messages from Jisung. But she did not notice it because they are talking about their experienxes regarding their trainings.

Ningning was so happy that she never enjoys this things from China and here in Korea. For the past few years she stay here. She havent experience this new feeling.

She was very grateful to joy they gave and share with her. 

After that. Nami excuse herself and ask Ningning to go the restroom. 

Nami doesnt want to left Ningning with the two boys because she knew how nervous and awkward it be to her friend, thats why she take Ningning with her.

Upon walking to the restroom. Nami wrap her hands to Ningning to arms. 

"Ning i feel like Woojae likes you haha" She whisper to her. Ningning immediately look at her. She gave her a disbelief look.

"I dont know Ning but i notice how he kept on staring at you. I mean, he was infront of us and eventhough i was talking he wasnt even looking at me. Its just that his gaze was only to his food and you" Nami excitedly said as she shake Ningning arms. Ningning just laugh at her and didnt mind her.

While Nami was inside the portalet. Ningning was standing infront of the mirror. She suddenly remember to check her cellphone.

When she open it. She has 2 missed calls and 6 messages from her crush Jisung. 

Park Jisung 🐹: 

'Ning im finally here!! See you in a tonight after we unpack our things in the dorm'

'All of our managers went to the company to report and to attend a urgent meeting!! Im going there where we went'

'Ning almost there. I cant contact you.'

'Are you busy??'

'Im here. I will wait for you here 🙂'

'I miss you.😫'

2 missed calls from Park Jisung 🐹.

"Ottokeeeeee!!!" Ningning gasp loudly upon reading the messages from Jisung. 

Its been half an hour since the messages and calls are sent.

"Ning? You okey?" Nami shout when she heard her.

"Nami-shii. I think i need to go now. I-i have an ugent things to do. Im really sorry huhuhu" She said. She is panicking.

"Huuh?? like right now?" Nami ask while still inside the portalet.

"I have to go now. Im really sorry Nami-shii. I will text you and treat you dinner next time. Byeeeee!!" Ningning said. As she rush outside the restroom.

She kept on looking the exit but she saw the two boys waiting for them. She felt bad going home without even informing them.

She took a deep breath and rush to their table.

Heeseung and Woojae look at her. 

"Im really sorry but i need to go now. I have an urgent things to do. Im really sorry and thank you for treating us" Ningning said and bow to them a couple of times.

"Hey. Hey its okey. You should go now"Heeseung stood up and shake his hands because she kwpt on bowing to them.

"Take care Ningning! Thanks for today" He also added. He is indeed nice.

"Take care Ning. I hope to see you again" Woojae said and look at her with a serious eyes. 

"Thank you so much. I will go now" Then Ningning run outside. 

-

15 minutes after Ningning rush at the park where they go before. 

She looks around but she did see him there. She was breathing so fast and keep on looking around. 

"Jisung-shii!" She tried calling his name. But some people are calling at her. It looks like she is drawing too much attention.

Ningning walk a bit more. Still looking for him.

She tried to ring his cellphone his number was cannot be reached.

Ningning bite her lips and look very worried. She felt so bad for making him wait here. He should be in his bed right now, taking a rest. But he still choose to meet her here.

"Ottoke..." She said as she bite her finger nails. 

Ningning take around to look for him. Its getting darker now. It gets hard for her to look for him.

She tried calling his cellphone but its still cannot be reached. 

She then, decided to go home. 

Upon walking home. She look so down. She is very disappointed to herself. 

She is almost there to her dorm. Just a few houses more. When she suddenly saw a tall guy standing under the shade of the lamp post.

She stop on her track and hoping its Jisung. She take a deep breath and walk slowly towards the guy standing.

She decided to go slowly to check if it was him or not.

Slowly, when Ningning was almost there she notice it was really him. She cant help but smile sweetly. 

He was standing there awkwardly. Then, Jisung notice Ningning was walking towards because they had a eye contact. 

Ningning smile at him but Jisung quickly turn around. 

"Ohh hes mad i guess" Ningning nervously said to herself as she bite her lips. Ningning was a bit faster now.

As she is infront of him. She doesnt know what to do but she know it was her fault. 

"Uhhhh...." Ningning poke his back. Jisung felt that. 

He turn around quickly because when he saw her. His tears are almost falling. It was almost 45 minutes since he is waiting for her.

He thought that Ningning doesnt want to see her anymore. Those kind of thoughts. 

His cellphone battery died because upon arriving at their dorm their manager immediately go. He did not even charge his cellphone. He quickly drive here to see her.

For 3 days not seeing her. He realize how his heart was longing for Ningning.

He is always thinking of her back in Japan. His hyung told him that was love. 

"Im very sorryy Jisung-shi-sunbaenim...." Ningning was hesitating so she call him senior. She is still poking his back.

Jisung was not used to hearing her calling him sunbaenim. So, he quickly look at her and glare at her.

Ningning was too shock to his sudden turning around and facing her. She frown when she saw him glaring at her.

She felt shy so she use her polo to hide her face from him.

"Im really really really sorry sunbaenim.." She said. 

But Jisung did not wait for her this too long just to make her hide her pretty face from him. And why is he calling him sunbaenim.

"Does she see me as her senior now? after that 3 days we did not see" He thought. This makes him even more wanted to cry. But he doesnt want to.

Jisung was very soft and a cry baby of Nct. 

But his tears betrayed him. They fall. His thankful that Ning was not seeing him crying right now.

He quickly wipes his mixture of happy and sad tears away but they kept on falling. 

Ningning decided to peek to see if he is still glaring at her but to her suprise she saw him wiping tears away. His lips is slightly trembling.

She was shock that she let go of her polo and rush to him.

She immediately touch his hands and look up to him.

"Im really sorry sunbaenim Jisung" Ningning sincerely said as she tried to reach his face to wipe his tears away.

Jisung stop wiping when he saw her doing that for him. His heart was beating so fast. She is so close to him again.

He suddenly remember the kiss. He blush. Their eyes meet again. 

"Stop calling me that....You know i like it when you call me Jisung-shii not as your sunbae" He said and gave her a cute glare. 

Ningning remove her hands to his face and nodded to him.  

"I can explain why i am so late. Im really sorry huhu" She said looks like she is the next one to cry. 

"Okey. I wanna hear it Ning" He said and glare at her cutely.

"Nami my trainee friend invite me today. She said she will treat me food. I was happy because i never have alot of friends. I wanna treasure each of them. But i didnt know that we will meet more friends there. It was my first to go on a dinner ike that" She shyly said to him. Jisung was staring at her.

"What? Did she introduce her friends to you?" He ask. Jisung knows that she doesnt have much friends here especially she is from other country.

He is glad to hear that.

"Yup. I was kinda fun but i felt very nervous and awkward" She smile at him. Jisung melt to that.

"Why?" He ask.

"Because they are male friends of Nami" She said innocently. Jisung was flustered to that.

"Whatttt?? She introduce you to her male friends? how many are they?" He ask. He is abit furious now.

"2 male friends. Dont worry they are nice and friendly to me. Just like you hehe" She said. 

"2 males. That looks like a double date Ning!!" He reacted overly. He saw how Ningning was shock to his reaction.

"What?? its not!! I dont even like them romantically" She panic from his comment. Jisung emotion quickly shift to suprisingly happy. He smirk.

So, her friend Nami wanted her to have someone. Pshhhh! He thought and look away. He roll his eyes and remember he has a gift for her. Thats why he is excited to meet her. 

Jisung quickly get his bagpack he is holding. He pick up the the small luxurious box and a paperbag that was crashed inside bag.

He chuckle to the appearance of his paperbag. It was a messed. 

Ningning was just looking at him. She has no idea that those are for her.

"I bought this for you from Japan. I hope you like it" Jisung said as he gave the 2 gifts to her. He is too shy to look at her.

"Uhhhhh for real?? ohmygosh thank you Jisung-shii" She ask and received the gifts. She is very grateful and her heart was beating so fast.

"Thank youuu" She said cutely. Ningning has a lot of aegyo. Jisung melt to that. 

"Can i open it right now?" She ask as she look at him with her puppy eyes look. Jisung couldnt contain his feelings and he nodded his head with a huge smile flastered to his face.

Ningning struggle to open the gifts since she is holding the two and her cellphone.

Jisung get her cellphone and the small box.

As Ningning open the paperbag. She saw a cute moving bunny ears hat. 

"Cuteeeee hahahaha" She said with a another unexpected aegyo. Ningning wears it and she tried to play it. 

Jisung then hand the small box to her. Ningning open it and saw a gold bracelete with a N.Y. in it. 

"Ohmygosh. Why did you gift me such a expensive thing? i dont think i can accept this one" She said as she tried to gave it back but Jisung get the bracelete inside.

He did not say anything as he wears the bracelete to her wrist. Ningning stare at him. He likes him so much.

"Ahhhhhhhkkkkk" Luckily he doesnt hear him scream. It wss all inside her head. She is screaming and panicking due to too much skinship.

She is breathing kinda hard right now.

Jisung then show his wrist to her. 

"We have a matching bracelete look" He proudly said and smile to her. 

"Woowww hahaha Please take a picture" She said. Jisung open Ningning cp and swipe the camera button. 

The two lowkey likes photography as they put their hands together. 

But then Ningning received a text message from an unknown number but he happened to read the messages.When he saw the text message. He click it and saw it.

From: 1234567890

'Hey Ning. This is Woojae. Nami's friend. I got your number from her. I hope you save my number and reply to me. Goodnight!' 

He suddenly click the lock of her phone as she innocently look at him.

"What is it?" She ask as she check her cp to his hand.

She open her cellphone and she saw the text messages. She felt kinda nervous about it and look at him. He look so mad.

"Uhhhh i did not know Nami will gave my number to him" She said as she lock her cellphone again.

Jisung sigh loudly and hand her cellphone to her.

"I cant stop them from liking you but i wanna delete it because i thought you like me. You kiss me last time..." He said. He is mad but he should say it before that guy would say it to her first. 

"I thought you are my girlfriend already since we shared a kiss already..." He said while playing to his bracelet. He was not looking at her. But he is hoping that she will agree to him.

Ningning blush and her heart was about to explode.

"What?? We are too young for that Jisung-shii....I am sorry about the kiss" She said. Jisung quickly look at her upon hearing that.

"Whaaaat?? Ning.....But we shared a kiss already. I mean why would you do that if you dont like me?" He ask. Right now he is looking at her because he is eager to know her thoughts.

"I like you! but i am scared you know" She confess finally. She get her polo again and hide her reddish face.

I like you wss like a ring to Jisung ears. His smile was so wide. He is also blushing.

"I like you too Ning" He confess and reach for her hand. He pull it to reveal her face. He saw her blushing so hard. 

"Cuteee!" Then he chuckle.

"Arent you scared?" Ningning suddenly ask and look at him in the eyes. Jisung was busy playing Ningning hands. 

"I am but i am also a human. I wanted to feel being love by the person i love too. I will always find a way to met you Ning" He said. He sound so mature saying thatn.

Ningning smile to him.

"Jisung-shii im scared. I am not your girlfriend yet" Ningning said. Jisung stop playing her hands as she quickly look at her sadly. 

"Then what are we?" He is very hopeful asking that.

"Bestfriends?" She ask and laugh.

Since he is too tall for her. Jisung easily bite the bunny ear because he doesnt like her ideas and proposals to him.

"Stop making fun of me. And nope, Chenle hyung is my bestfriend" He said seriously. Ningning look up to him.

"Oh sunbaenim. I guess we are uhmm-uhhhh...Secret friends?" She ask and look at his reaction. He is not happy about it.

"What is important for me is that you are my secret girlfriend not just a friend" He said amd pout.

"We are too young for that and i am trainee to our company huhu im scared" She said. 

"Im sorry. I will do my very best to protect you and We will be dating in secret. No more. I'll walk you home now" He demand. Ningning was so happy despite of the consequence she will encounter in the future.

Since they are just a few blocks from her dorm. Jisung still insist to send her near her dorm gate.

Jisung hold her hand eventhough its only a few minutes. He is satisfied.

"Goodnight Ning. I will text you when i got home" He said while still holding her hand so tight. He doesnt want to let go.

"Goodnight Jisung-shii thank you for this and go home safely. Please" Ningning let go first and wave at him.

Jisung gave her a sad smile and wait for her to go inside her dorm. He then, ride a taxi.

Again, he is too happy as he cant stop smiling until he reach their dorm. 

 

 

 

 

 

STREAM BEAUTIFUL BY NCT2021 💚