Chapter 5

Fixed you

2 years was pretty damn long.

He couldnt stop himself from smiling while staring at her face. Her soft feature are now well define. Her face was very pretty and innocent.

Ningning skin was white as a pearl, Her eyes are big and round, her nose was small and pointed, her lips was cherry pink, her cheekbone are high and mighty and her jaw was well define now too.

Jisung also notice that Ningning was wearing a bit of make up. But it look so natural to her.

Her style even change. She was wearing baby blue crop crochet pattern sweater and black leather high waisted shorts and a pair of black rubber shoes. She looks so good in that outfit. You will think she is around her 18 because of her define body and outfit. But her face is literally looks really young.

Meanwhile Jisung was wearing his usual go-to-practice outfit. A black shirt with a small logo at the front and huge design at the back, he top it with a black jacket with a zipper and  a black tattered skinny jeans and red and white rubber shoes. He pair it with a blue with a print of the sky bucket hat. 

Jisung also notice how her long black hair with full bangs was no longer here. She dyed her hair into light brown and she kept it straight and long. 

She become a fine lady now. No wonder that guy he bumped earlier, must came from here and confess his feelings for her, he thought.

"Yeppuda..." Jisung mumble still staring at her. His mouth was a bit open. Stunned to her beauty. Ningning heard that and she felt embarrassed. She quickly raise the papers she was holding to hide her face.

Her face turn red quickly. Her heart was still rising so fast. Jisung chuckle at her cute reaction. 

"Anyway uhhhhh what happened Ning? why are you picking this up? did that guy hurt you? who is that?" His tone become serious and sound worried. Ningning lower the paper and look at him. 

At first she become silent. She want to forgot what just happened today but Jisung seems pretty serious about it.

"Hmmm??" Jisung said and wait for her answers. Ningning look down but look up to his eyes onces again.

" Uuhhh itts nothing serious. I-we just had a misunderstanding" She awkwardly said to him. 

" I wanna know Ning. Do you remember? I am your friend." But Jisung is persistent. He speak his mind out. 

That touch Ningning heart. She remember those days they shared when are younger. 

" I guess i have to explain to him" Ningning thought before explaining.

"Uummm.. I rejected his offer to me. He ask me to go on a date with him. He told me that, he took 1 week to gather his courage but i just rejected him" Ningning sadly told him. She actually felt bad rejecting him since that guy was nice to him, he always approach her at the dance lesson. 

Jisung listen well to her. He did a sudden whistle and chuckle.

"I see. You become really popular among the male trainees, i see. Well, i cant blame them tho" He said and laugh while staring at her. Ningning furrowed her eyebrows. 

Its true. Jisung was really shock because Ningning really change. Dont get him wrong. Back then she was already pretty but too young but now she become is very beautiful and noticable. 

Her face looks like an actress. Her feature are soft and innocent. 

She look like those girls whom men wanted to kept and take care of. She look like a expensive vase but fragile. 

" W-whhhat do you mean?" She ask and blush. She actually get what he said but just incase he didnt mean that way. Ningning wanted to make sure.

" Nothing but i guess you broke his heart..." He awkwardly said and began to pick up the remaining things scattered on the floor. 

"I know. I felt so bad for hurting him huhu. He was so nice to me and he was approaching me whenever he saw me. But i just dont wanna accept his offer and gave him false hope" She said. She resume on picking up her things too.

" So he react violently react to your answer to him?" Jisung ask facing Ningning backward who is still picking her things. 

Ningning reach for her sling bag and fix her things.

"Yes, he did. After rejecting him, he told me that i gave him a lot of motives and sign that i like him too. I dont understand that part. Then, he suddenly throw my things at me, insult me and he walk out" She said. Jisung came closer to her. He take a sit beside her and gave her the things he collected.

" I dont know what motives and signs he was talking about but i remember being nice and talking to him because he approach me nicely and always talks to me. I dont want to be rude and disrepectful to a senior among the trainees, so i always answers him" She regretfully said.

" I guess those are his reasons on why he thought you like him too. You should be careful next time on approaching male trainees. You are so kind and innocent that they thought you like them too" He said. Ningning finish cleaning up and look at him. 

She caught him staring at her face again. She quickly look away. 

"Please dont look at me like that Jisung-shii. I wont be able to sleep tonight" She thought while blushing.

After that. Ningning has no more reason to stay there. She need to go home now but Jisung, her friend he misses the most and long time crush was finally infront of her. Talking to her and being concern.

Her shyness eat her whole so she decided to just go now. She hope to see him again. 

Ningning slowly stand up. She face him who is still sitting down. He look disappointed.

" Uuuhhh i have to go home now. What about you? are you going to stay here?" She ask. She hold her bag strap tightly.

Jisung stand up too. Before answering, he use his left hands to scratch the back of his head. 

" Yeah....I will wait my dance teacher here but i was wondering on why he isnt here yet. Youre going home now?" He ask as he look down. He bite his lips.

He wanted her to stay but he is too shy to say it. What if she turn him down too? that would be very embarrassing. He thought.

"Yeah....I'll go now sunbaenim. Thank you for helping me..." Ningning awkwardly said. She gave him a sad smile. She slowly turn around and start to walk away.

But what if he never see her again? just like what happened 2 years ago. He doesnt know when he is going to be very busy again. 

Opportunity like this are very rare. 

"Ning!" Jisung shout. He breath.

Ningning stop walking and turn around to look at him.

"Can't you stay for a bit more time?" He said. He tightly close his eyes. He cant believe he just said that. 

"Okey. You dont like being alone right?" Ningning agree and ask him that. Since she was a secret fan, Jisung once reveal he doesnt like being left behind on one of the show he appeared on. 

Jisung quickly open his eyes. 

"Yeahhh..." He just agree because he doesnt know what to say because the truth is that he really miss her and he wanted her to stay. 

Ningning slowly went straight beside Jisung. She sit on the floor and Jisung did too.

Meanwhile, Winter was now going home. She wave goodbye to her friends inside the practice room. She suddenly thought of pinching her hair into a ponytail. 

She stand infront of the mirror hang on the wall of the practice room. Looking at her reflection while fixing her hair. She suddenly lock an gaze with a guy who is staring at her through the reflection.

He was very tall and handsome. Very attractive. When he notice that Winter was also looking at her, his eyes went big and Winter look away. She is now leaving. 

Sungchan could not believe it. That was Winter. 

"No way" He mumble. Still breathing heavily.

Winter was Sungchan first love. 

Winter was the reason on why Sungchan was always excited to go home every summer to her grandparents house in Busan, because that is where she live. 

He will never forget how beuatiful she is. He and his friends there would always play soccer near her house. 

Most of the guys there have a huge crush to her. But she is too snob and she doesnt hang with guys. 

Sungchan never talk to her back then but he is satisfied by just seeing her mesmerizing beauty.

When Sungchan notice she go home now. Sungchan quickly pick up his bagpack and wave goodbye to his friends.

"I have to go now! Byeeee guys!!" Sungchan in high speed leave the practice room.

You can hear alot of girls whine. They wanted to go home with him since he was too nice to turn down people. 

Sungchan was quite popular among the female trainees because his feature is no joke. Tall figure, handsome face, talented and a very bright personality.

Wih Sungchan huge footsteps, it was very easy for him follow behind Winter. 

He saw her walking up until she ride the train. Sungchan ride the train too. 

He notice that it wasnt his route to his dorm but nevermind that, he thought. 

"I will just make sure she goes home safely" He mumble to himself. Sungchan kept a pretty long distance from her.  His heart was still beating so fast.

Her face was still the same enchanting beauty. 

Winter was standing infront of the entrance door while Sungchan was on the other side, facing her back. 

After a long travel. Sungchan notice that Winter was ready to leave. He decided to stop there and not follow her anymore because she might get the wrong idea and felt uncomfortable.

But as soon as Winter come out the train. A guy suddenly pull her hand aggressively. The crowd gasp. Sungchan quickly saw that. 

Luckily the door are still open. So, he quickly went out too and he saw Winter pulling her hand from a strange guy. Who is dragging away from there. 

Sungchan run and pulled Winter hand. Stoping them.

Winter look at him and her eyes widen.

"Are you okey?" Sungchan he ask Winter. 

That moment feels like a miracle to Winter. She was so scared because her ex boyfriend told her that he will hurt her when he find a chance to meet her again.

"Help me. Please" Winter said to Sungchan while trembling and very frighten. Sungchan being a very tall guy while he was only 17 years old. 

He look at the guy look around their guy. He glare at him. Sungchan hold the guy hand who is holding winter wrist. He aggresively pull his hand. 

"Let go!" He said. Glaring at the man. 

"Honey who is this guy? Yeah! ing Let go of my girlfriend hand!!" He guy said to Sungchan. Glare back at him.

Sungchan look at Winter eyes. She was pleading him to help her. 

"Winter do you know him?" Sungchan ask looking very worried to her. 

"No. I dont know him. Please help me" Winter said while sobbing. That sentence become a cue to Sungchan.

The guy suddenly laugh to Winter and smirk.

"The ? Winter you know exactly who i am. Stop ing lying! Who is this guy?" He said.

He push the guy chest so hard that he suddenly let go Winter hand. He stumble to the ground and you can see how the guy got scared to his stregth.

Sungchan tower the guy. Ofcourse he is strong because he was a sport guy to his school.

Winter hide behind him.

"Stop following her or else i will report you to the police!" Sungchan said and he help the guy stand up. But the guy slap his hand at stand up on his own.

"You cant hide from me Winter. I am your first love. You are still my girlfriend" The guy said while smirking. Sungchan glare at him and he pull Winter from there. 

The two walk away from there. But Winter was sobbing throughout the way.

Then, Winter started to cry hard. Sungchan doesnt know what to do. People start to look at them. They are giving Sungchan a dirty look.

It makes Sungchan felt uncomfortable. Without even thinking. He then, Sungchan suddenly hug her. Tightly.

Winter couldnt help but hug him too. We badly need someonw to comfort her right now. She never felt this before.

Winter grab his clothes tightly and cry harder.

She is so scared and frigthen. She doesnt know what to do if she see her ex boyfriend again. She is scared that he might hurt her or reveal her relationship with him.

Sungchan caress her back. So sooth her.

"Its okey. Its okey. I am here. I will send you home" He said while caressing her back. He then caress her hair too.

After a few minutes. Winter calm down.

Sungchan offer to send her to her dorm. Winter agree to that since she is too scared to go home alone.

The two walk in silent until they reach the front door of the dorm where Winter is staying.

"You must tell me if that crazy guy bother you again or report him to our company or the police. Okey?" Sungchan said. Winter was very thankful to him. 

Winter nodded to him and gave him a small smile.

"Thank you so much" She said then she went inside.

Sungchan was so happy that he finally talk to her and he even save her from a crazy stalker of her. 

After that Sungchan went back to his dorm. It will take him a while but its okey.

-

An hour passed but the dance wasnt even there yet. Luckily, Ningning stay to accompany Jisung. They did not feel like its an hour had passed because they spent the time talking about what happened 2 years ago. 

They share alot of moments they treasure and value the most. Especially Jisung, who share his debut experience and more experience. 

While the two are still enjoying a fun conversation. Jisung phone suddenly ring.

Ningning stop talking and just stare to Jisung, who answer the call beside her. 

"Oh hyungg. Whyy??" Jisung ask because he suddenly receive a call from his hyung Chenle. She look at the girl beside her. She just smile at him. Jisung smile back.

"Are still at the dance practice? Its almost an hour. Did the dance instructor came?" Chenle ask.

"Yes i am still here and the dance instructor did not come. I dont have his number tho. Why?" Jisung said and ask. 

"Arasooooo!" Chenle said excitedly and he hang up the phone.

"Why??" Jisung ask. But he did not heard anything. 

"Hello??? hyunggggg?!!!" Jisung voice raise. He also stand up and check his cellphone screen. Chenle really did hang up.

Ningning eyes widen and look at him. 

"Are you okey? Jisung sunbaenim" Ningning ask him. But Jisung didnt seems to heard because he is too preoccupied.

Jisung had a weird feeling about his phone call right now. Maybe his hyung was plotting something. He thought.

Jisung walk to the door. He was about to peak outside when he suddenly think of something.

He did a brisk walk towards Ningning and he reach for Ningning hand who is still sitting on the floor. Looking at him.

"Hmmm?" Ningning ask when Jisung hold her wrist. Jisung pick up the paper she had. They were place beside her.

"I think we have to go now. I felt like Chenle hyung is coming here right now. He will surely get the wrong idea if he saw us both together" Jisung explain upon helping her stand up. Ningning blush to what she just heard.

"Oh no. I cant ruin your image. Im sorry" She shyly said. She was now rushing to go out but Jisung felt like she got it all wrong.

He is not embarrassed to seen with her but he know how his hyung will surely make this a big deal and tell the older hyung. This will not ruin his image. 

He stop walking that cause Ningning to stop too because Jisung was holding his wrist.

"Im sorry Ning" Jisung just apologize because he doesnt know how to explain this to her.

"What? nooo. I am sorry. I shouldnt have stay here with you" Ningning said while looking at the floor. 

That makes Jisung even more guilty. He wanted to explain but the door suddenly open. Revealing a guy in bright red tshirt and gray sweatpants. Blonde hair Chenle enter the practice room.

Chenle did not expect to see a wonderful sight.

Jisung holding a girl's wrist and facing each other.

"Otokeeeeeeee!!!" Chenle suddenly scream. He quickly use both of his hand to cover his eyes but his hands are widely spread apart to still peak.

Jisung quickly turn around and saw his hyung was already here. He quickly let go of her hand. Ningning notice it was a sunbaenim. She blush so hard.

Ningning quickly bow to him.

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim!" Ningning said while trembling in embarrassement. He just caught them in a awkward position.

"Yahhh! its not what you think hyung!!" Jisung quickly run to his hyung to hit his hyung chesst and arms. Chenle run because Jisung hit him. 

Chenle was dying of laughter. 

Ningning slowly walk but the 2 boys notice her about to leave. Chenle run to her.

"Dont go!! I was just messing with Jisung hahaha" He said. Ningning suddenly stop and bow at him a few times.

"Cuteeeee haha Annyeong!" He said and laugh at her cute reaction because she kept on blushing. Jisung run to them and go in between the two.

"Hyung why are here? Do have a schedule right?" Jisung ask him. And gave him a suspicious look.

"Its done. Managernim drop me off here because he said that you are here. I dont want to eat alone but he said he is busy because he still need to go Jaemin photoshoot" Chenle said. 

"Do you want to eat with us miss? uhmm what is your name?" Chenle ask smiling at Ningning. 

"Im Zhong Chenle by the way hehe" He went closer to her and offer his hand for a handshake. 

"I am Yizhuo Ningning sunbaenim" She said and accept his hand. Jisung quickly walk in between them again.

"That's enough" Jisung said. Chenle laugh at him.

"Anyway let's eat outtttside. Im so hungryyyyy!!" Chenle said.

"Come on Ning. I will treat you good food since you accompany me today" Jisung softly said to Ningning. Ningning just simply nodded at him and smile sweetly.

Meanwhile Chenle was eyeing the two. They look and act like a shy lover he thought and chuckle. 

 

 

 

"Like a sticker sticker sticker"

NCT 127 Sticker is now out! Let's support our boys to their 3rd album. 💚💚💚