Chapter 8

Fixed you

That night Nct dream go crazy all night knowing what happened. But then, they have to go back to there rooms since they need to wake up extra early tomorrow for their flight.

Chenle wanted to stay to Jaemin and Jisung room so bad but the managernim will scold him. So doesnt have a choice but to go.

Jisung cant sleep. He wanted to text Ningning so bad but he doesnt know what say. 

He decided to just go down to his hyung Jaemin's bed. As soon as he goes down. He saw him laying on bed with both hands on the top of his head and eyes close.

Jisung slowly lay himself next to his hyung. He bring his cellphone with him. But then, Jaemin eyes open quickly. Which quite scare the giant baby.

"Hyungggg...." Jisung groan and he looks kinda bothered. Jaemin face him.

"Hmmm is it about the trainee who kiss you? why you cant fall asleep? Jaemin ask him. He tried to stay wide awake because he wanted to accompany his baby brother. 

Jaemin treat Jisung as his baby. He act like his mother. He really cares and adores him.

"Yeah hyung. I actually wanted to text her but i dont know what to say. I mean what just happened was so unexpected.. But i hope nothing will change." He tried to explain. Jaemin put his hand to his shoulder.

"Try to text her that you two should talk proper in person after our Japan work" Jaemin advice. Jisung took a deep breath and then he text her.

To: Yizhuo Ningning 🦋

"Ninggg. Let's talk in person after my Japan work please"

Jisung didnt hold back and he decided to send it anyway.

"I already text her hyung" Jisung said and he place his cellphone his face. 

Jisung sigh heavily.

"Why? Do you like her too?" Jaemin suddenly ask him. His eyes are tightly close.

"Hmmmm i actually dont know hyung. I havent think about it but my heart cant stop beating so fast up until now and i cant stop thinking about my first kiss hyung" Jisung frustratingly explain. 

"Well gave it a thought but you know you have to sleep now because we have a flight tomorrow morning and you should get back to your focus because we have 3 days work in Japan Jisung-ah" Jaemin said and he hug him. He tap his a few times. 

"Okey hyung. I'll go to sleep now" Jisung said and stood up from Jaemin's bed to go back to his bed.

Jisung lay on his bed. Looking at the dark ceiling. 

Next day. Jisung wake up extra early. He kept on checking his cellphone. Expecting and hoping a reply from Ningning but theres none.

He felt very sad and bothered about it. 

It just that Ningning doesnt know what to say to Jisung anymore. She is too embarrassed because of what impulsely action she did.

But deep down she is very very sad that Jisung will go now. Though she is not expecting him to like her too but she is scared to felt that longingness of not seeing your special friend.

Morning came. She has a dance class today and she is going to start to be attending her English class at the company to be fully knowledgable in speaking english.

She waited for her unnie Winter, who is busy applying a light make up before going to the company. 

While waiting. She cant stop reading Jisung text message to her last night.

From: Park Jisung 🐹

"Ninggg. Let's talk in person after my Japan work please" 

"Ning let's go" Winter called her. She saw her unnie fixing her hair and then she stood up. 

As soon as they go outside there dorm. Sungchan was expectedly standing a few blocks away from them. Waiting patiently with his earphones on.

He was dress in a sweat pants, t shirt and huge hoodie. 

Winter speed up her walking to immediately reach him. Ningning cant help but notice that and smile at her secretly.

"Good morning Winter-shii and Ning" Sungchan greeted the two girls as soon as they reach him. Winter quickly walk closer next to Sungchan. Meanwhile, Ningning was walking beside her unnie.

"Good morning hyung" Ningning greeted him too and proceed on walking to ride the subway.

After a few minutes of walking together. They finally reach the subway and three young trainees seat together since its too early and the subway was not crowded but it was not pretty empty. 

Ningning wear her earphones. Winter and Sungchan are having a conversation. 

While she is listening to music. Ningning suddenly receieve a messages from Jisung again. She felt nervous. She almost drop her cellphone. Luckily, The two are busy chitchatting and they did not notice her.

She quickly open the text message from him.

From: Park Jisung 🐹

"Ninggg... We are at the airport now. I hope we will still stay close just like before. I hope you we could talk after my 3 days work in Japan" 

"3 days?!!" Ningning gasp. I thought he is going to stay there for 3 years.

Maybe its typo.

From: Yizhuo Ningning 🦋

"Its not 3 years?" 

She does not understand why her heart was beating so fast and why she felt this nervous. 

From: Park Jisung 🐹

"Finally you text back"

"Yes. Its only 3 days. Why??" 

Upon reading that. Ningning felt so happy. She look at the two who are still talking to each other. They seems so close so much already.

She tried to hide her smile. Ahkkkkkkk.

From: Yizhuo Ningning 🦋

"I though i will never see you again. Just like what happened before"

Ningning sigh. She doesnt know where she get this courage for being this straight forward. Maybe, its because she is not talking to him in person.

On the otherhand. Jisung cant believe what he just read. His cheeks are bright red already. Luckily he is wearing a face mask and a beanie that Ningning gave him.

He felt his heart beating so fast. Its weird he thought.

"Please put your phone on airplane mode boys" Manager-nim announces onces he returned from the desk to fixed their documents. 

The other manager who are going to fly with them. Wake up Chenle and Jeno who are sleeping on the bench at the airport. 

Jisung quickly bid his goodbye to her.

From: Park Jisung 🐹

"We have to go now. See you in 3 days Ning. Please take care" 

Then he quickly click the airplane mode to his cellphone and stand up to get his things.

-

Nct dream and the team are now inside there hotel rooms in Japan. Jisung, Chenle and Jaemin  are going to stay in one room in which it can cater 3 persons. 

Jeno, Renjun and Haechan went straight to the maknae's room after unpacking their things inside there designated room.

Upon entering the room. Chenle was already investigating Jisung. They are all curious about his secret lover. 

"SO YOURE TELLING ME THAT SHE IS THE ONE WHO KISSED YOU? ITS NOT YOU WHO KISSED HER?!" Chenle was in disbelief. Mouth wide open while Jaemin was calmly listening besides the two boys.

"Jijja?!!" Haechan in. The 3 boys quickly walk towards the bed where they are laying. Jeno quickly wrap his left arm to Jisung's shoulder and look at him.

"It obviously shows she likes you" Jeno said simply. Renjun put his hand to Jisung's other shoulder.

"Right. It seems like it" Renjun agree to Jeno.

"Wow! Is she pretty?" Haechan ask them.

"We dont know hyung. Only Jisung and Chenle are the one who saw her" Jaemin said and point the two. Haechan look at Jisung and then Chenle.

"Hyung she is yeppeuda" Chenle said without a doubt. 

"Well Sm trainees are beautiful and talented" Jaemin said. Voicing out his opinion.

"We havent seen her. Dont she have any social media account or a dummy account? or even a picture of her?" Haechan ask Jisung. Smirking at him. The boys are all looking at Jisung as if he did something suspicious or wrong.

"Uhhhh...." Jisung was hesitant to tell them the truth.

"I guess he have a pictures of her" Chenle said. "Go check his gallery hyungs" He even suggested and directly looking at Jisung eyes.

Haechan quickly hold Jisung hand and Jeno. They are laughing. Jaemin join them but he just wanted to tickle him.

Jisung cant stop laughing and moving around. Which makes it even more difficult for them to get his cellphone.

"Hahahahaha arasooo!! hahaha ahkkkkk!! hyung i will you. Stop poking me hahahahahahaha! Pleaseeeee hahaha" Jisung said in between pleading and laughing because he is too ticklish. 

The boys cant stop laughing at him. He let go of him and he was breathing so hard. 

"Faster" Renjun demand.

Jisung open his cellphone. The boys are all now besides him. Looking at his cellphone. Since Jisung was a obedient kid. He quickly go to his gallery. 

As soon he click on it. It shows a bunch of pictures that is taken in a dark places. Thats because they went out at night yesterday.

Jisung click the solo pictures of her. He felt embarrass showing it to his hyungs. So he is swiping the pictures so fast. The boys barely look at the photos.

"Yaahh!!" Renjun and Haechan quickly complain on how he swipe the pictures so fast. Renjun quickly wrap his arm to Jisung neck. 

The boys laugh at him.

"Do it slowly!" Chenle also complain.

"Show it us again" Jeno said. Jisung scratch his temple and have no choice but to show it again or else they will bug him 24/7.

Again, Jisung show her pictures to them that are shot by him. He cant help but smile softly. Upon showing the pictures to them. He, himself cant help but look at the pictures because it can clearly will get your attention.

"I told you, shes beautiful eventhough she is still on her 16's" Chenle compliment her. 

"Well damn" Haechan said and pinch Jisung cheeks. Jaemin saw that and he cant but to join and pinch his cheeks too. 

The next picture that Jisung swipe was nearly be the death of him. Where it was the picture that Jisung arm is wrap around Ningning shoulder and it was covering Ningning's mouth. Jisung was also covering his mouth. 

You can see Ningning's eyes are widened. 

"Ohmygosh!!!!" Chenle scream.

"Wooooow" Jeno and Jaemin cant help but laugh.

"I cannot!!" Renjun said trying to cover his eyes.

"Where did you get your courage?!" Haechan whine because he never experience this things. 

Jisung quickly click the lock button. He is too flustered on what just happened. He felt like his cheeks are burning. He quickly run to the other bed and hide his face. 

Meanwhile, Winter was now heading to Sungchan practice room. Sungchan text her today that he is going to practice a bit more time with his groupmate for his recent project performance. 

It was the first time in the month where Winter will just saw Sungchan waiting outside the company for her. She felt like he is too generous for doing this to her. 

She decided to wait for him this time and treat him dinner. She also has a other agenda. She felt like she is becoming a bothersome to him. And since he is too nice and kind. She felt like she is taking so much advantage of his kindness.

She went straight infront of his dance practice room. Sungchan told her that they have no managers, staff or choreographers since it just a practice discuss among them. 

Winter slowly open the door and peek inside. She heard a loud blast of a hiphop music. A group of 12 people performing infront of a camera. 

She slowly went inside and saw some other trainees who are sitting at the ground. It seems like they are also waiting for someone. 

Winter bow at them and she also take a sit on the ground.

A few minutes had passed by. The group practicing infront of the camera are finally done. Winter was watching them. She notice how sociable he is. Upon finishing the dance, Sungchan was breathing so hard and he is talking to his groupmate. 

He also high five them and encourage each other. Some boys and girls are walking besides him to there bags and things. 

To his suprise. He saw Winter standing beside trainees who are waiting for their friends. 

He cant help but felt very excited and delighted. He quickly walk towards her. His friends walking beside him look where he quickly go. 

When they saw him with a female trainee. The girls glare at Winter but the boys are amused. They even make some funny noise to make fun of him.

"Winter-shii!! What are you doing here?" Sungchan cheerfully said and run to her. As soon as he reach her. He cant stop grinning. 

"Annyeong" Winter cant help herself too. She felt like giggling and smiling at him.

"I was here to ask you if you are free. I wanted to buy you dinner" Winter said and look at people infront of them. The boys are making fun of them but the girls are not buying it.

Her smile quickly vanish. She knows exactly the reason why they are being like this. Eversince she is still young she seems popular among the boys and girls dont like it. So they literally hate her. 

"Who is that?" A girl trainee whisper to her friend.

"Sungchan has a girlfriend?" The trainee said and glare at her.

"Yes. Im free. Are you really going to buy me food? Jinjja?!" Sungchan was so happy. Winter ignore them and look back at him and nodded her head.

"Okey. Wait here. I will just say goodbye to them" He said. He was not actually free after because they have a agreement where after practice they will all go out to eat out together. But of course Sungchan will choose Winter offer. 

When he reach them. His hyung immediately wrap his arm to his shoulder.

"Who is that? your girlfriend?" His hyung ask. The girls look at him. The boys are smirking at him.

"Shes very beautiful hahahaha" One of the boys said.

"Why is she here oppa?" A young trainee ask him. She has a huge crush to him.

"No. She is not my girlfriend hyung hahaha" Sungchan answer them laughing and he quickly look at Winter who is prettily standing there and waiting for him.

Thinking of how she is waiting for him makes his heart flutter.

"See".

"I told you thats not his girlfriend hahaha" A girl trainee with a short hair and full bangs said. And look at the girls around them. They look so hopeful and happy.

"Thats my ideal girl" Sungchan said which makes them all the girls quiet and look at each other. The youngest female trainee look disappointed. The boys cheer him and high five and chuckle to him.

"Anyway. I cant come with you guys. Winter was unexpectedly buying me a meal, you know i cant missed this chance hahaha Sorry. Im sorry hehe" He said and bow at them. 

You can hear the whine and cheer of the group as soon as he left them and run back to Winter.

After that, Sungchan and Winter heads out. 

They are now inside a restaurant and eating pork. Sungchan was very happy and Winter too. They are just casually talking. 

This was the first time they eat together. They would always just be together when they are going to the company and going home.

Winter keep on looking at him. 

"Sungchan-shii...Uuuhhh i actually have something to say" She started. Sungchan at look at her while chewing his food. 

"What is it?" He ask as he refill Winter plate with the newly barbeque pork he grill.

"I wanted to say that im very grateful to you. For always staying with me eversince the incident happened. Im very grateful to you because you made me feel protected and feel at ease. You are always fetching and sending me home safely but i feel like i am taking too much advantage of you. I felt so bad about it. Really" She explain. Sungchan stop eating and listen to her. His heart was beating so fast.

He was smiling at her. He felt so proud of himself. 

"But i wanted to say to you that from now on. I wanted you to stop waking up so early to travel to my dorm just to fetch me and waiting for him infront of the company eventhough sometimes i took too long to go out. But you would still patiently wait for me. You are always smiling whenever you see me. I felt so bad making you do all those things. I am very thankful to you Sungchan" Winter said. She felt like tearing up because she really mean what she said to him.

Sungchan was very quiet now. Very unlikely when they are together. He was just look at her speaking.

It funny how his heart felt very happy and went to very sad. He felt like his heart was aching for hearing her asking him to stop going to her. 

"Im very sorry and im very thankful" Winter sadly smile at him. 

Winter was waiting for his response but he is not speaking. He is just looking at her. She look back at him. Sungchan quickly look away.

" I dont want to Winter-shii. You need to feel bad about it because you are not obligating me to come and get you. It was my choice in the first place. So i dont want to" He said and look at her firmly. 

Winter confusely look at him.

"I am okey now. So, I am asking you to stop doing this" Winter said to him.

"I said i dont want to" Sungchan insist and disappointedly look at her.

"Why? I just explain to you my reasons" Winter said. 

"Thats because i like you" He simply said like its nothing. Winter eyes widen and breathing so hard.

She cant believe what she just heard. She look at him in disbelief.

"I cant stop fetching you because i like how we interact and i like how i am the one who is protecting you" He said and he look away. 

He felt kinda shy now. He just started eating to change his focus. 

Winter could not say anything. She is speechless. She never imagine a very attractive, talented, kind, charming almost perfect guy likes her.

She felt her heart flutter and bothered about it. 

She then too started to eat in silent. The atmosphere suddenly becomes awkward eversince Sungchan confessed his feelings for her.

-

3 days later. 

Nct dream and the staff are all going back in Korea now. Jisung is the most excited to go home since he and Ningning plan on meeting tonight.

He brought Ningning a gift from Japan. He buy a customized gold bracelet. He engraved their initials in each bracelet.

The first bracelet has a N.Y. in it, that represent the Name of Ning Yizhuo and the second braceler has a P.J. in it, that represent the name of Park Jisung. 

Upon wondering in a Japan mall. Jisung and the boys stop to a shop where they are selling a lot of stuff toys. 

Jisung spot a white and pink plushy bunny hat. 

"Cuteeee" Jisung said and cant help but grin. 

After a few hours of spending in Japan. They finally went to their flight. 

Meanwhile in Korea. 

Ningning took a long time on which outfit she will wear today. 

Winter was done but she is patiently waiting for her. She feel like today is a very important day for her.

"You okey Ning?" Winter ask her while checking her cellphone. 

She received a text message from Sungchan that he was almost outside their dorm.

Eversince he confessed his feelings to her. Winter feel shy to him. Eventhough its been a few months since she broke up with his ex. It seems like she is not ready to date again. 

Her last relationship was traumatic for her. She doesnt know if she will consider Sungchan feelings and date him.

"Unnie. Is it okey to wear a dress today? i dont have much time today because after my practice Jisung and i will meet. But i am not sure where" Ningning said. 

"I see haha" Winter chuckle upon hearing that. "But you have a dance class today right? right after your vocal lesson?" She add.

"Yes unnie. But i dont know what to pair to these socks" She show the gray knee high that Jisung gave to her.

"Okey. Let me see your closet" Winter said and help her.

In the end. Ningning wore a black highwaisted shorts and a fitted black crop top with a string tied in the waist area. 

She top it with a huge blue flannel long sleeve polo. She wore her gray high knee socks and her black rubber shoes.

Winter told her to let her natural long hair down and put a light make up. 

She then bring a cute small bagpack. The overall outfit was very cute and good for a dance lesson.

Winter was satisfied to Ningning's look and they went outside where Sungchan was waiting for them.

He is dress casually for practice and same for Winter. 

"Goodmorning girls!!" He wait for them and quickly look at Winter who smile at him.

"Good morning hyung!" Ningning greet back. As usual she is very energetic and mischievous.

"She look excited" Sungchan said to Ningning who is busy texting while they are walking.

"She is. Sorry for making you wait here a bit long" Winter said. And look up to see his face.

Sungchan was already looking at her. Winter quickly look away. 

"Its okey. Im a bit sleepy today because yesterday practice was very intense. My body is very tired from the practice" He said and the conversation went on.

After Ningning long day inside the practice of Sm Entertainment. She check her cellphone and went to Twitter. 

She search Park Jisung and its all over twitter that the boys had already arrived here in Korea. 

She saw a bunch of pictures on him online. She kept on swiping and looking around.

"Ningggggg notice meeee!! what are you looking?" Nami was waving her hand to Ningning. She is very cheerful today.

"Ah nothing. I was just surfing in twitter nothing important" She said. Nami look amazed. She quickly sit next to her. 

"Oh you have a twitter account? Me toooo. Follow me and i will follow you back. It was my secret account since the company doesnt allow us to have an social media account" She explain. Ningning gave her cellphone to her to let her search her profile and follow it.

"By the way Ning. Can you help me out after our practice? pleaseeee. I cant go alone. Im too shy" Nami plead to her with a very cute expression.

Ningning just chuckle at her but she have an agenda tonight. But Jisung havent text her what time and where are they going to meet.

Since Ningning is so nice and will surely feel bad if she did help her friend out. 

"Okey" She reply and smile. Nami hug her immediately. 

Ningning was very grateful to have a friend. Her life here was very different from her life in China. She couldnt ask for more. But she surely miss China. Her parents, her house, her friends especially Lei. 

"You will surely enjoy and i will treat you food" Nami said while hugging Ningning. You can clearly see she is very excited about something.

-

Ningning and Nami are now going to a coffee shop. Ningning was looking forward to it since she is craving for a red velvet cake. 

"Ning. I will introduce you to someone" Nami stop walking and look at her with a very appealing smile. "He is also a chinese just like you Ning. " She added.

Ningning eyes widen to that. She have no idea about this at all.

All she thought is that the two of them are going to eat in a coffee shop.

"What?" She ask.

"Dont worry. They are friendly and nice" She said and hold Ningning wrist as they went inside the a cafe. 

Inside the cafe is a bit crowded. You can that it is mostly teenagers. Most of them are in their school uniforms.

Ningning look very worried and nervous. She is not used to this.

Nami was still holding her wrist as she look around inside the cafe. From the right side of the store. A very tall male stand up.

"Nami-shii" He called her. Nami and Ningning swift direction and look at the guy who stand up from their table.

Most of the teens inside the cafe look at the guy and then, to them.

 

 

💚💚💚