Chapter 7

Fixed you

This time Ningning told Winter that she is going to meet Nct dream Park Jisung a few blocks away from their dorm. Winter didnt felt very suprise about it since she knew that Ningning has a special guy but she doesnt know it was actually a guy that is famous and debuted already.

All she knew that Ningning has a huge crush to Nct dream Jisung.

She felt very happy for her so she help Ningning dressing up herself like its a date. 

"You need to dress prettily to make him fall for you" Winter joke which make Ningning blush so hard. Winter knew how smitten she is to Jisung.

Winter let Ningning borrow her beautiful white 2 layered skirt and it has a thin ribbon. She partner it with a black top heart neckline with touch of white lining at the end. 

Winter did her a simple date make up look. She even curl Ningning hair at the end of her long brown hair. She make it look like a natural wave. She suggest her to wear a white strap sandals and black sling bag.

"Wooow yeppeuda!!" Winter said while staring at her. 

"Your eyes are really beautiful. I love them so much!!" Winter compliment her. Ningning cant help but stare herself infront of the mirror.

After going out. Winter took her a few shots and Ningning take a picture infront of their full length mirror.

Park Jisung:

'Im almost there 😅' 

Ningning suddenly felt her heart pounding. She felt very nervous. 

"He said hes almost hereeee. Otokeee!!" Ningning shout and panic. She shake Winter shoulder. Winter laugh at her cute reaction.

"Calm down Ning!!" Winter said still laughing to her cuteness.

After a few minutes. Jisung said he is already there. Winter check Ningning first before she go out. She make sure to bring his jacket and long due gift to him.

"Okey goodluck to your date Ning!" Winter said. 

"Its not a date unnie" Ningning deny it. Winter laugh at her.

"Then make it looks like a date" She wink to her and Ningning heads out with every step she take heart was about to burst.

When she was walking outside. She spot Jisung standing under a lamp post. He is dress casual meanwhile she is dress very beautiful. She slowly walk to him who is using his cellphone.

"Annyeong Jisung-ah" Ningning to get his attention. Jisung quickly look at her. He decided notice her because he is too busy replying to his hyung who is flooding him messages.

Apparently, Chenle told the other hyungs that he went out to meet someone.

Jisung stare at her. His mouth was slightly open. Making it very obvious. Jisung was stun to her. She is dress very pretty. 

"Wow. Yeppeuda" Jisung mumble and look away. Ningning blush so hard.

"Am i too dress? im sorry haha" She laugh awkwardly. 

"No! no! you look really good. It suit you so much" Jisung said and he felt his cheeks burning. 

This is so weird. Why am i feeling so hot all of a sudden? he thought. 

"Oh btw. This is your jacket and uhmmm this is my gift for you" Ningning hand it to him. Jisung nodded. He is actually wondering why does she have 2 paper bags. 

"A gift for me? Jinjja? Kamsahamnida Ningning-shii" Jisung smile at her. 

"This gift is actually my supposedly gift to you 2 years ago. Do you remember when you gave me thigh high socks? i am so grateful to you back then. So i decided to buy you one and gave it to you by new years but we did not able to meet for years. Sooo ahhhh..." Ningning explain. Jisung was so stun to her tonight. He could not contain his overflowing happiness.

"Thank you so much Ning..." Jisung said. His phone kept on lighting up. The boys are really enjoy messing him. Ningning notice it too. 

"Heyyy. You should check your phone first" She suddenly said and Jisung nodded at her. 

Dream Groupchat in kakaotalk:

Jeno: He is not replying anymore. I wonder if he is with her right now.

Chenle: Of course he is hyung. 

Chenle: Yahhhh Jisungshiiiii. Jaemin hyung and i help ypu out tonight. You should update us!!

Renjun: Are you really going to meet the chinses trainee?

Chenle: Obviously hyung..

Jaemin: I cant believe it that My baby is already sneaking out for a date.

Chenle: We should learn from him hyung.

Chenle: 😂😂😂😂😂😭🤣🤣

Haechan: Sooooo talkative.

Haechan: Why are you guys so active?

Mark: Annyeonghaseyo!! What's up guys? why is our gc is suddenly active?

Jeno: Backread please.

Renjun: hahahahahaha

Jisung: Hyungs are nosiy....

Jaemin: Jisung-shiiii goodluck!

Chenle: Yahhhh you owe me this time.

Jeno: Jisung should do the dishes for a week because you save him hahaha

Jaemin: Dont forget to tell her that we are going to Japan tomorrow. So you need to go home early. 

Chenle: Great idea Jeno hyung!!

Jisung stop reading their groupchat and look at Ningning. He really cant stop staring at her. She was really really beautiful. 

How lucky am i. He thought.

Since he doesnt have a long time to spend with her. He cancel his dinner plan with and decided to just buy her a drink and go to a cafe. Plus he still needs to inform her what Jaemin told him.

"Ninggg.. Is it okey with you if we should just buy a drink instead of going out for a dinner? Im sorry for not telling you immediately. I just dont know how to open this to you" Jisung told her. 

"Thats totally fine with me. I know a cute cafe here" The two starting walking close to each other. "What is it? Are you okey?" She ask.

"I really dont have much time for tonight because we have a flight to Japan tomorrow. But i felt so bad for making you wait last night." Jisung explain. Ningning didnt answer for a while. 

She is indeed shock. Because when she heard that. She thought that Jisung will stay there for long. 

"Im sorry Ninggg" While walking. Jisung felt bother because she did not reply to him. He suddenly hold Ningning hand to get her attention.

She quickly look up to him. Even though they have the same age. Jisung was really tall compare to her. 

"Its okey hehe dont worry about it. I think we should speed up and buy a drink. Then we should just drink our drinks while we are heading home" Ningning positively smile at him. Giving him assurance. 

When the two reach the cafe. It was unfortunately a bit crowded. You can see alot of teens hanging out and dating. The two felt nervous that what if they recognized Jisung. 

"Do you still want to go inside?" Ningning ask him. She felt worried. Jisung felt so bad so he quickly nodded to her. But Ningning doesnt feel good about this.

"Uhmmm i have an idea" She said. Jisung looks down at her. Her eyes are sparkling in the dark. 

"Hmm?" He ask.

"I will be the one to order inside and ask for a take out orders. You can wait for me here. Its not safe for us to go inside. They might recognized you and misundertand the situation" She explain. Jisung have no choice but to agree to her since that was their only choice.

But Jisung insisted for making her pay. So, he gave his wallet and card to her. He said that this drinks are on him.

Ningning went inside and order the drinks. While Jisung stay outisde in the dark part. Where he again open his kakaotalk groupchat.

Their groupchat has 99+ unready messages. 

Haechan: I did not expect him to date next to our sly Mark hyung. 

Chenle: That's why we should learn from them.

Mark: Yah! yah! yah! why am i included here? i thought Jisung was our topic here.

Jeno: Because you already have a gf.

Renjun: Right.

Jaemin: Right. (2) 

Haechan: Right. (3)

Jisung: Jaemin Hyungggg i already told her!!!!

Jaemin: Otokeeeee!!!! Go for it.

Mark: Oh hes back everyone!!!

Haechan: Yahhhh Jisungshii. Did you really sneak out for a date? Woooowwwww

Chenle: She went out with a chinese trainee in our company.

Renjun: Ningning right? 

Mark: Goodluck to your Andy Park!!!

Jaemin: Jisungshii. The manager told me right now that yoy should text him after your shopping and hurry up.

Chenle: Hurryyy upppp!!

Haechan: I CANT BELIEVE HE WILL HAVE A GF BEFORE ME!!

Renjun: Thats because YOU !!

Jeno:  Kids!!!

Jisung: Sooo noisyyyyyy!! 

Jisung: Alright ill hurry up. 

Then Jisung walk a bit closer to the store to check up Ningning. She was infront of the counter. She was standing there. 

Ningning mind was occupied. Because she thought that he will be tours again. She remember how sad and lonely she felt after he left without even saying goodbye.

"So this is the reason why he ask tonight. Maybe this is his way of saying goodbye to me" She mumble and felt very down and regretful.

She doesnt know when he will back. Will he ever message her when go to Japan? Ive been friends with him for a long time but he have my heart right now. Ningning sadly realized.

I think i should gather all my courage right now and confess my feelings for him. I dont think i cant wait for him for another years without telling him my real feelings for him.

I hope he wont change his perspective about her after confessing her feelings to him.

"Heres your order ma'am" A male worker call her. The guy gave her take out order. Ningning gave Jisung card and smile at him.

The guy blush because he saw how beautiful she is. She looks like an actress. 

"Thank you! Please come again and go home safely" The guy who look a bit older than her said. 

Ningning went out absent minded. She is really bothered by her thoughts. Her mind was telling her to confess befkre he leaves.

"I found a close store nearby here. Its kind of dark there but theres some lamp post a few inches away from them" Jisung suggest and Ningning didnt say anything and she just walk next to him. 

"There" Jisung point the store. It has a open small garden infront of the store.

The two are now drinking their frappe and fruit tea. They are now walking there in a awkward silent.

When they reach garden. They found a stairs that heads to the close store. Ningning find it a good spot to seat.

She suddenly double her speed to go the stairs and sit. Jisung was a bit shock to her. He stop when she saw her sit there in silence while drinking her fruit tea.

"Yeppeuda" He said to her and smile. Ningning stick her tongue out to him. Jisung laugh at her silly side.

"Do you want me to take a picture of you there? That was a good spot for a picture" He suddenly suggested. 

"Jinjja?" Ningning ask but since she likes posing for a camera she agree to him.

Jisung took out his cellphone and ignore the chats of s. He take a few steps backward and angle his canera.

Ningning stretch out her legs to make it look a bit longer. Pose cutely at the camera. Jisung mouth open a bit because he is again struck to her visual.

He took alot of them. He even walk to the stairs and went closer to her for a close up shot.

"Let me take a picture of your face only. Your eyes are really pretty!" He awkwardly compliment her. 

Ningning was always praise by her eyes because of the cat eye shape that pop and emphasize her visual.

Ningning look straight at the camera and then she stand up. 

"Your turn" She said and chuckle. Jisung nodded and he sit on her place. Where he did a lot of pose. After that Ningning sit next to him to check the photos.

"We dont have a picture together" Jisung said that makes Ningning blush. After a few seconds, Jisung realize what he just said and he felt very embarrassed. 

"Uhmm okey i guess..." Ningning said and she angle the camera to them. Jisung shyly move his face closer to hers in able for them to fit in the camera.

Ningning and Jisung smile at the first shot. Then, they wink for the second one and then next, they did some silly faces. They had fun and felt comfortabme being this close to each other. Suddey Jisung wrap his arms to her and cover his mouth and Ningning's mouth using his hand. 

Ningning eyes went wide as she took the picture. Ningning amd Jisung laugh after that. 

Jisung suddenly saw a couple holding some plastic bags with walking. He suddenly remember that he should go buy snacks and underwear. 

Jisung look around and saw another store. It was a small convenience store.

"Geez! i almost forgot!! Ning wait here. I need to go buy something or else i will forget about it" Before Ningning could even answer him. He run towards a store nearby.

Ningning just stare at him and again remember that she should confess now or never.

"Otokeeeeee" She said to herself. She is very nervous. While waiting for him. His phone suddenly rang.

Na Jaemin calling....

Ningning did not know if she should answer or just ignore it. Then the call stop. 

She stand up and kept looking for a sign of him from the nearby store.

But then again was calling him. Ningning thought that it must be urgent. 

Ningning look for him again but he isnt done yet.

"I guess i have to answer it and inform them that Jisung left his phone because he suddenly run fast" She said to herself.

Na Jaemin calling....

Ningning click the answer button.

"Jisungshiii....You need to go-" 

"Yahh Jisung Park!! Go to home home. Your out for almost an hour now. Managernim was going to call you anytime soon n-"

"Park Jisung go home now!!!"

"Andy Parkkk!!"

"Annyeonghaseyo..." Ningning said. She is trembling because she knew get Jisung to trouble for going here.

The line suddenly went silent. 

"Annyeonghaseyo?.." Ningning said again. 

"Oh annyeonghaseyo" The voice suddenly change. He sound very formal. 

"Who is this?" The other line ask. 

"Ahh im very sorry but Jisung-ah forgot his phone because we went to buy something to a nearby...Uhmm store" Ningning tried to explain.

"Im very sorry sunbaenim. This is Ningning Yizhuo" Ningning bite her lips. She stand up again because she saw Jisung went out from the store.

She quickly wave her hands to him and point out his cellphone but Jisung doesnt understand.

"Ahh i see. Can you please tell him to call us back when he came back" The otherline said. It was very silent there now.

"Ahh sure sure. Again, im sorry for the trouble" She said. 

"No. Its okey. Goodbye then" Then the line cut.

Jisung run to her and Ningning quickly told her that she just answer his phone call from s. Jisung was so shock and immediately call them.

Jisung nodded at her. He place his 2 bags of grocerries next to her and he walk away to call his hyungs.

Ningning was curiously eyes the plastic bags. So she open the huge plastic bag and it is full of snacks. 

Ningning smile and imagine the Nct dreams eating all of this in Japan. She then check the medium one. 

When she open it her eyes went big and she quickly close the plastic bag and place it besides her. Where Jisung left them. She uses her hand to fan herself. Her face went bright red.

That's because she saw a lot of male underwears there. He bought a lot. 

On the otherhand. Jisung was talking to his hyungs on the phone. 

"Jisung you need to hurry now. Go home now. Managernim is getting worried now. Its almost an hour and you arent here yet. Finish your date now and send your girlfriend home now" Jaemin hyung said on the phone. 

You can hear Renjun hyung and Chenle hyung laugh on the background. It seems like the boys are together right now.

"Its not a date hyungggggg" Jisung blush because of the word date. Well, he is still young and those things make him shy.

"Whatever you say big guy" Jeno said and everyone laugh.

"Hurry up Jisungshii. Send her home now and just ride a taxi from there to here. We will inform the managernim that you are travelling home now" Renjun said.

"Go home safely" Jeno said and the call ended.

Meanwhile Ningning was convincing again to confess her 2 years and counting special feelings for him.

"After that phone call, we go home now. I need to tell him now. He and i surely never knew when he will comeback. I have to tell him now" She mumble to herself. She is very corncern and bothered.

"Aishhh! Its not or never" She said to herself again then Jisung was walking to her now. She stand up and swallow hard. 

"Im really sorry but i think we should head home now Ning" Jisung told her sadly. He went to her and get the plastic bags and paper bags. But Ningning help him by holding the 2 paper bags. 

"I will send you home now. Come on" Jisung and Ningning started to walk home now. This place is was just a walking distance from her dorm.

Ningning was silent throughout the walk because she is busy convincing herself to say it but her tongue felt twisted for a moment.

"Say it now" She mumble to herself. Jisung look at her because he thought he heard her saying anything. 

When the two are almost there. They are just a few blocks away from her dorm. Ningning suddenly stop walking suprising him and making Jisung to stop too. He quickly look at her to see whats wrong.

He is planning on sending her infrom of her dorm to make sure she really went home safely. 

He saw how she close her eyes tightly. Jisung was just staring at her weirdly. 

"Is she okey?" Jisung thought. 

On Ningning mind "If words cant come out then this is the time where action speaks louder than words" while her eyes are shot close tightly. She take a deep breath. 

She will kiss him on the kiss. Super quick.

Ningning open her eyes and her she tip toe her feet to reach his cheeks. Her mind went blank right now. She quickly move her lips closer to her face but then Jisung suddenly look at her to ask if she is okey. 

But then her lips unexpectedly land and touch his lips. Ningning eyes went big. She cant believe it. Then without even saying anything she let go of the 2 paper bags on her hand and run so fast.

Jisung eyes went big too. He cant believe what just Ningning did. He frooze for a moment. He cant move nor speak. All he could hear was his heart pounding very very loud. His cheeks are burning.

Then he realize that Ningning quickly run.

"Ningg...." He cant understand why he cant shout for a moment. He felt a sudden shyness. 

He realized that. That was his first kiss. Ningning have his first kiss.

He felt dazed and he felt a delightful feeling that send shiver and makes his heart pounding up until now.

Jisung unconsciously purse his lips together and tried to it. He cant help but smile like a weird person.

Jisung then pick up the 2 paper bags from her and he cant stop smiling. 

"What is this feeling?" He ask himself because his heart was still pounding and he felt butterflies in his stomach and he ride the taxi.

When he reach there dorm. Managernim was already waiting for him inside the living room with Chenle. Who is so excited to his arrival. Jisung was still smiling like an idiot.

"What took you so long?" The manager ask him. He look very serious. Jisung quickly shift his expression to serious too. 

"Im sorry hyung. I cant help myself but to go a nearby store where i bought these clothes" He pointed the 2 paper bags he was holding. 

Thank God, Jisung was an fast thinker. His manager eye him and he excuse himself. Chenle help him carry the things inside his room.

To his suprise all s are there except for Mark and Haechan hyung whom are currently staying at the 10th floor in 127 room.

He again, remember that Ningning suddenly kiss her in his lips. Its weird because whenever he think of it. His heart will suddenly pound and he cant stop smiling.

"Yah! look how happy he is" Renjun said. Everyone looks at him and he really look weird smiling with his almost closing. When theres nothing funny or to smile about.

"I think something incredible happened to him today" Jeno said while smiling too.

"Maybe they kiss?!!" Chenle assume and he cant stop laughing.

When Jisung heard that. He suddenly blush and look away.

"Hyung i had my first kiss tonight" Jisung suddenly reveal. Everyone jaw drops to his sudden story.

Jaemin reaction was really shock. Jeno and Jaemin jaw drop and hit each other shoulder and Chenle scream so loud!

"Ohmygoshhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" Chenle scream and just a few seconds later the manager went inside their room.

"What are you all doing here? and Chenle please stop screaming" The manager hyung look serious now. He look very tired.

The boys say sorry and explain that they will just gather some snacks from Jisung. 

"I told you we should learn from him hyungs..." Chenle whisper to them and still couldnt believe him. 

 

 

 

 

Annyeonghaseyoooo!! Im finally back 😭💚 Being a 4th year college student makes me so freaking busy.