Chapter 1

Fixed you

When the two got home. Ningning silently went straight to her room. Her mom went to her room too, still in shock. Her tears quickly fall. She’s been trying her best to be a strong mom as possible back there. 

She slowly sat on the edge of her bed. Crying a river. She never knew and even thing that her might want to kill herself too.

Ningning was a bright child. She knew that because her child likes performing on stage. Ever since she was a little girl, all she wanted to do was to sing with so much passion and confidence. 

But she admits that after they transfer to a new city and home, she began to be super busy. That’s because she was working 2 jobs. She had to provide for the both of them. 

What Ningning doesn’t know is that she and her husband wanted to separate. 

The truth on why they move here was because of that. She wanted to go far away from her husband. They’ve been fighting and fighting for anything and everything. The love was totally gone. 

Reality . Everything is impossible and possible in life. 

After bursting her tears. Ningning mom took a deep breath. She has to be strong right now, for the sake of her daughter. She must save her from this misery.

Right now, she only has her daughter. She cannot bare to lose one and only child and family.

She went out from her room and go straight to her daughter’s room. Luckily, Ningning didn’t lock it. 

She saw her daughter in her bed. Curl up with a pillow. Crying silently. 

This sight is killing her inside. As a mom this is too much for her. 

She silently and slowly joins her to bed. She couldn’t stop herself by hugging her daughter from the back. 

“Thank you for not leaving mom alone” Her mom said. Ningning heard that, so she quickly turns around and hug back her mother.

Her mom burst into her tears. She loves her so much and she is willing to do everything for her daughter.

“I’m so sorry maaaa!!” Ningning cry and hugs her tightly. 

“Please don’t leave me, my baby” Her mom said as she caressing her back smoothly.

Ningning aggressively nodded her head. As she kept on saying how sorry she was. 

After a few minutes. The two stays silent.

Her mother has finally the courage to ask her daughter about the incident.

“Ning…What happened back there? Can you please explain it to ma?” She ask while brushing her daughter long hair. 

Ningning look at her mom eyes with so much agony and dejection. 

“What is your relationship with that child who died? Why are you at his house at that time ning?” Her mom started asking her.

Ningning took a deep breath before answering. 

“He-…He... Was my only friend and savior at my new school. We unfortunately met because of our bullies. We are both the ta-target of the bad kids at school…” Ningning hesitantly tells her mother. 

Her mom doesn’t know about this. She felt her heart was ripping apart upon discovering this unfortunate story.

“We-wee. Are planning to take our life today…. But when I come there, he was already lifeless. Then, his mother suddenly came in” Ningning started on crying again.

“Ohmygosh!! What a incompetent mother I am. How in the world why I didn’t know my daughter was a target of bullying at school” Her mom suddenly tried to hit herself but

Ningning quickly hold her mother wrist to stop her. 

“Maaaaa” She cried. She suddenly unclasps her hold and she lift her shirt.

Her old and new scars, scratches and bruises shows. Her mom eyes widen and her jaw drop. 

“What happened to my daughter!!!!” Her mom screams and cry. She hysterically said.

“What did you do wrong to deserve this! I won’t let this slide!!! What did they do to my precious daughter!” She spoke. Ningning just hug her mom.

“Let’s go to your school tomorrow. I will report them all to the higher education and police! They all deserve to be punish!” She said. Ningning quickly react to her.

“Maaa. I don’t want to go that school anymore. They will bully me more. Please maaaaa. I don’t want to see them again” She pleaded her mom. 

Seeing them only gave her the flashback of remembering how they hurt her mentally and physically. 

They are the one who drives her to her depression. 

Her mother just nodded because she doesn’t want her child to suffer anymore. So, she will do this alone. She will make them pay for what they did to her daughter and the child who just passed away.

They deserve this. 

Tonight, she will think of her daughter future. How is she going to make her recover from this. She must prioritize her.
All her daughter need right now was a full attention and love from her parents. She can do it alone. 

She can’t bare to lose her precious baby.

-
Next day. Ningning mother went to her work even though she wasn’t really ready to face the world yet but she doesn’t have any choice but to go.

She requested from her daughter to stay at home. She will pull out Ningning from that hell school and she will be going to report everyone who bully her daughter.

She said that Ningning cannot attend his friend funeral as per the family requested. The mother of the child who passed away may blame her, as per the police stated to her. She might even press charges to her daughter.

Her mother couldn’t sleep last night. She was hardly thinking of a way to save Ningning from this.

Meanwhile Ningning was just inside her room all day. Crying and mourning to her one and only friend at the school.

Lei become her everything from the moment they share secrets. They cling and hold on into each other from the everyday basis of their life at school.

Ningning was planning to give Lei a visit when he has already in his tomb. She will pay him visit soon bit for now, she must stay at home as per her mother request.

One week after the incident. 

Ningning has finally the courage to go out and her mother finally allowed her to visit his dear friend. The thing she do is that she went to flower shop to bring him and second was their favorite meal together. 

After that, she went straight to her friend tomb and seat there. 

Lei was on a beautiful landscape grass. He has handsome picture on with him. Ningning lay the food and flower she brought with her.

Up until now she couldn’t believe he was gone now while she is still alive. 

Ningning lay on the grass next to his picture and cried so hard. She misses him so much.

They shouldn’t have plan this. She is really regretful now but she is the only one who knows how pleased Lei felt right now.

He is finally free from the pain he was suffering.
After a few hours there talking to him. Ningning was finally going home but Lei mother approach her.

She felt shock and super nervous. 

Lei mom wipe her tears and shoke her head. She suddenly come close to her and hug her so tight.

“My son wanted to give you this” Lei mother out of nowhere said and hand her a white bond paper with a hand written letter in it. It has a picture attached inside. 

Ningning burst into tears again. She remembers that time where they went out to eat after being mistreated at school.

“My son really cares for you” Lei mother smile at her while tearing up.

“Thank you for being there for him. I now understand that you are innocent” She said and Ningning hug her too. 

The two take a sit at the grass on Lei’s graveyard. Lei mother ask Ningning to please tell a story an about his son and why did he kill himself.

"Lei told me that he found out that he was a child of a man maltreated and her mom. That’s why he was the only child of his parents. He figure that out, because of that trauma her mom felt on the hands of his real father. She become too scared to sleep with his husband. That why his parents are always fighting and his dad was angry and despises Lei so much" Ningning said to Lei's mother. She was too shock that Lei knew the truth. 

She never tell that to anyone except for his husband. But its true. She felt too disgusted to herself after that unfortunate incident. She almost died and wanted to die after that.

But as soon as Lei was born. She started to love and adore her own child. She soon to realizes that her child has no fault from that incident. 

Lei become her strength after that downfall of her. But its true that his husband doesnt like and accept Lei as his own child. 

Tears stream down her face. Lei mother began to think that, it was really her fault and his husband on why Lei decided to kill himself. They made him felt that too much pain and be regretful to his life.

"He said that Lei felt so bad for being born. He felt like he is always reminding her parents especially her mom her dark past. That’s why Lei wanted to leave this world" Ningning said that and Lei mom felt like dying too. 

Ningning hug Lei mother and she began to cry too.

"Im so sorry for not stoping Lei. I wanted to die too during those time we spent together" Ningning caress Lei's mother back and she admit her faults.

Lei mother shake her head as a disapproval to what she just said.

"Im sorry for hating and blaming you little girl. My emotion took me over. I was looking for someone to blame to my son death, i never knew i was the root of everything" Lei mom said as she took closer to Lei headstone.

"Maaaaa is very sorry my baby!! Im sorry. I never knew your reason" His mother lay her head on the headstone.

She blame herself for making her child felt that. 

Ningning went closer to Lei mom and kept on caressing her back. She even gave her handerchief to Lei mother but she she is too busy crying. 

Ningning was too nice, so she use her own handerchief and carefully wipe the tears and sweat from Lei's mother face and neck.

Lei mother witness how Ningning treated her so nicely and she is very caring. 

After that, the two stay in Lei grave and talk for a bit but time run so fast and they didnt notice the time. Its almost 6pm. The sky was starting to go darker. 

She advice Ningning that they should go now and thank her so making her felt a bit okey. 

She grow adoreness to ningning. Ningning hit a soft spot to her heart.

 Lei mother gladly send her to her house but she decided treat her to a nice dinner. Since she kept her company and she even find out that Ningning was a true friend of her son.

She felt bad for blaming her since she realize that she is also a victim in this incident.

-

Its past dinner when Ningning got home. She is too happy that she make Lei's mother felt a bit happy even for a day.

Ningning mother doesnt want to bother her child since it was the first time she go out eversince her friend die. But Her mom was too worried and grow even worriness when she saw that Lei mom send her home.

Her jaw drop a bit and felt her heart beating so fast.

"Why did is that woman send my daughter?" Ningning mom said then she went out from there house quickly. She nervously wait for her outside.

When Ningning went out from the car, she bow and say thank you. Lei mother went out from his car.

Ningning went to mother and hug her. 

Lei's mom saw that and felt a sudden heartache. She miss her son so bad.

"Goodevening Mrs. Yizhuo. Ningning and i suddenly met at my son. Uhhhh. grave, she was visiting him. Im sorry that daughter got home late because i treat her to a dinner and we discuss a few things" Lei mother explain to her. 

"Goodevening. Its okey. I hope you and your family will be okey soon. Goodbye" Ningning mother said. Ningning bid her goodbye and they went inside there house.

As soon as the two went inside. She instructed her daughter to take a bath first before going straight to her bed.

Ningning mother then went straught to her room. There, She is scared that woman is too angry to her daughter and she might blame her.

Ningning knock to her mom room and she went in. She wanted to ask if she could go to lei grave again tom and lei mom invited her and wanted to treat her to a dinner again. 

Ningning mom felt uneasy to that. She doesnt know if she is doing that to kept on meeting on her daughter. She doesnt really know her real intention.

She felt like she is going to blame her daughter for the death of his son.

She didnt answer her daughter question. She just stare at the wall beside her.

Ningning felt like her mother doesnt approve and she doesnt want to bother her mom. At a young age, she was very understanding and smart about her sorrounding.

"Its okey ma if you want me to go. I'll just stay here tommorrow. Don't worry. Goodnight maa" Ningning said to cut the silence. She then kiss her mom cheeks. 

Her mom face Ningning and just gave her a bit smile. Ningning then went out from her room.

During that night Ningning mom found out that SM Entertainment email her daughter because she also got a email since her daughter was only underage when a casting agent approach her in a show competition. SM Entertainment casting agent said that Ningning has a potential and if they gave it try to their company is that, they will surely train her well and be a successful singer in the future.

Ofcourse as a mother, that gave her hope to her child dream ever since she was a little girl.

This was also her father dream to her before they fall apart.

Back then, she gave her email, her daughter email and other contact details. The casting agent said that she will send Ningning detail to there main company in Korea.

She couldnt believe if this was real or not. But she think this is a sign to do not give up on her daughter dreams.

She think the timing was really sharp. 

"I hope this is real" Her mother mumble and study the email. 

The whole night she think about the email sent from SM Entertainment. 

SM Entertainment was very famous in China because a lot of SM artist and they have a lot of chinese members.

Next day passed. Ningning mother got home from her work. She saw her daughter inside her room listening to music with her earphones on.

She approach and said she wanted to talk with her. Ningning went to the dinning table where her mother prepares their food.

"Ning...What do you think about the SM Entertainment? Do you want to audition there?" Her mother ask her. Ningning eyes lights up and look at her mom, who is also looking at her.

"A lot of famous and talented singer came there. You Exo? Super junior? Girl generation? Shinee? Fx? Tvxq?" Ningning couldnt contain her excitement.

Her mom just smile at her.

"I receive a email too. Do you want to try it out? I know a lot of things happened to us just a week ago but i think this opportunity is only once in a lifetime. I think about this all night that...Maybe, this is the chance you are waiting for ning" Her mom told her. Ningning kept on munching on her food while listening to her mother.

Actually Ningning read Lei's letter to her last night. She felt happy and she misses him so much even more.

Lei last wish for her was that, he wanted to see her to be a singer. He wanted her to continue her dream, her passion. 

Ningning wanted to continue music because of his last request to her. He knew how talented Ningning is and he knew she was so confident on stage but her bullies completely destroy her. 

"If you will allow me ma. Then i really wanted to go to SM Entertainment. I dont want to attend that school anymore. I wanted to restart my life and bring back my dream that i lost in the hands of my bullies" Ningning almost tearing up again.

Her mother sadly smile at her. She nodded to her.

"Okey. Let's try out SM Entertainment and if that email was real. I really wanted you have a bright future, my ning" Her mom told her.

After the dinner. Ningning mother finally sent her reply email to the SM Entertainment message to her. She really wish that it is true. She ask the agency if they are legitly the big company and ask for evidence. 

During that day. SM Entertainment branch that is based on China email them back. 

They inform them to go there company. SM Entertainment has a branch in china. They wanted the two to go there and talked about legal matters regarding Ningning.

Her mother and Ningning decided to gave it a try. 

On their schedule appointment. The two travel to SM Entertainment China branch and there thry found out that the email they received was legit. 

They explain everything to her that she must gave it a try to have a audition in there main company, that is located in korea. All expenses must be paid and shoulder by the company. 

Ningning said that she really wanted to go and try it out the audition. She was so eager to regain and start a new life.

Her mother then approve and give consent to her daughter audition abroad. SM Entertainment book a ticket only for Ningning to Korea.

It seems like that company was really rich because how come they didnt let her audition her here. The agents answer her that The owner himself wanted all the audition must be helf there to be criticize by the executives.

-

1 month passed by. Ningning fly to Cheongdam-dong, Seoul, Korea. 

Ningning gave her everything during that 3 days staycation in SM Entertainment. She was too nervous but this is her last hope to change her life.

And as expected, our Ningning was very talented. She absolutely pass the audition with a full mark in singing. They believe that her potential was huge and she will be very very good after her training days in SM Entertainment.

Ningning was sent back at home. Her mother officially pull her from school amd file a case against her school bullies. 

Our little Ning felt so happy that she was given a chance to really pursue what she is dreaming of and she is finally seeing and understanding that we humans, our lives are very important. We must only be patience and be strong regardless of what life throw obstacle at us.

But the problem was that her mother wasnt sure id she can really let her daughter go and live in korea while she was here alone.

Its true that they can always go to other city and start a new life there but opportunity like this are very rare, they are once in a lifetime. 

This was her daughter dream. Ningning went and done so much auditions and competition in different shows and events here in China. 

Thats how much Ningning loves to sing. Plus, korea will be a new environment for her to have a fresh start to her life. She is turning 15 in a few months. 

In her age Ningning was mature. Thats because shes been through a lot in her young age. 

SM Entertainment email them again and they wanted Ningning to study the basic korean language. They will gave her 3 months to study and prepare. They will then book her and gave her a space in SM Ent. dorms.

Ningning did not ways anytime. She was back in her spirit. She was studying korean language and their culture plus she was training herself in vocals. Thats how busy she went after the incident.

Her mom was so happy that something was keeping her busy, because she remember back then that she was always crying and zooming out. 

Her baby ning was finally coming back. But is she really ready to let her baby go? and she havent discuss her ex husband to her daughter.

Another thing was that, she wasnt really rest assured that Lei mom wasnt going to hurt and blame her daughter. She notice that she kept on wanting to met her daughter.

She wasnt sure if she will allow Ningning. Maybe, she just miss his son so she kept on asking Ningning company. Is that a good idea or not? she kept asking herself.

-

3 months have passed so fast. Ningning was going to leave tommorrow. Fortunately, her mother has finally inform her ex husband about it. She was just pissed that she went to their house. Where his ex husband has a new gf and she is pregnant. 

She doesnt reay care about his opinion since they are already separated but afterall, he was ningning father and he must know this things.

Before Ningning go to korea. She didnt forgot her friend Lei. She visited him for one last time and secretly meet up Lei's mother. 

There she explain that she will leave the country tommorrow and she will be staying in korea for good to train as an singer, then if she got lucky, she will be debut.

Lei mother was so happy to find out that his son last request to her one and only friend is little by little is becoming true.

She couldnt contain her happiness for her, she gave her a hug and a picture of his son. She wishes Ningning to not forget about him and how thankful she was for fulfilling his son last wish for her friend.

 

💚💚💚