two.

I'm Your Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I looked over to the side, seeing the guy from earlier. He kinda looks like me, maybe he’s Junseo? If that’s even my brother’s name. He stared at me for a little bit, he was interrupted and stopped looking at me when his friends came. He didn’t bother turning around to his friend, and continued eating his food.

 

I felt Jaehee poke my shoulder, “It’s really nice meeting you! I can tell we’ll be good friends,” Jaehee then took a bite of her food, but then immediately spit it out. “I should’ve chosen the other plate. I want to taste my Mom’s food now…” The latter mumbled quietly.

 

“You can have my plate,” I offered my food to her as she refused. “It’s alright, I’m not hungry anyways…” I lied. At that exact moment, my stomach began to growl.

 

“How about we just share?” I offered once again as Jaehee chuckles. “Alright,” she places her plate in between them, pushing the other girl’s plate away.

 

“I wonder how Jimin is doing in Slytherin…” I murmured.

 

“Did you say something?” Jaehee asks, while I nod back in response. “I’m just wondering how Jimin is doing in Slytherin.”

 

“Hmm… She's probably doing okay, knowing that Jimin makes friends pretty easily.” I hummed while looking around the room. “Do you have any other friends, excluding Jimin and I?”

 

She puts her utensils down, “Actually, I do.”

 

“I’m childhood friends with a Gryffindor named Jihyo,” she looks over at the students in red clothing. She pointed in a certain direction, “She’s the girl eating the cupcake messily in the corner.”

 

I looked over to see this Jihyo girl. She looks very pretty and cute, long black hair and a face that kind of resembles a bunny.

 

“I should introduce you to her sometime!”

 

I smiled widely, “Definitely!”

 

『••✎••』

 

It was the first class of the year. After an hour of doing Herbology, we had a ten minute break. I had dust and dirt all over my uniform and face. I began removing the dust and dirt off of me with my hands, wiping it off.

 

I went to the girls bathroom to look in the mirror and to get rid of any remaining dirt. I looked at myself and checked my uniform to check if it was still messy. I heard the bathroom stall door open, revealing the Soeun girl from earlier.

 

I unknowingly stared at her for a little bit as Soeun washed her hands. “Why are you staring? Am I that pretty?” She smirked.

 

“Yea— No!” I quickly changed my response, not wanting her to think that I’m weird. “Whatever floats your boat,” Soeun said.

 

She finished washing her hands and came closer to me. She started rubbing the tip of my nose with her thumb and walked towards the bathroom door.

 

“W-What was that for?”

 

“You had dirt on you.” She paused, “Enjoyed that didn’t you? You’re blushing,” she then left the bathroom and closed the door.

 

I stared at the door for a bit, “Okay…” I mumbled quietly to myself.

 

I finished removing the dirt and dust off of me and headed back to Herbology. For the next hour or so, all I did was listen to the teacher talk about the subject. It was boring. This mandrake creature looked kinda cute at first, but then I tried to pet it and it bit me.

 

『••✎••』

 

I sat down in Potions class, scribbling and jotting down notes on what the Professor had been teaching us. I glanced over to the left side, slightly turning my head to see Park Soeun. She’s my seatmate in Potions class.

 

Park Soeun…

 

How would I describe her? I don’t know her all that well, but she seems cocky and a bit mean. I’ve bumped into her about three times, not that I’m counting, but she was kind of rude. Is she always like that or just with me?

 

Soeun was definitely smart. She was answering most of the Professor’s questions. Whenever she knew the answer, she would raise her hand immediately, not wanting anyone else to answer.

 

『••✎••』

 

My next class was Flying Lessons. I was able to command the broom to levitate off the ground after a couple of tries, but I wasn’t able to control flying all that well. I listened to the Professor’s instructions: mount the broom, kick off the ground with your feet and fly. Instead of that, I mounted the broom and tried kicking off the ground, then falling over and landing on my face.

 

I wasn’t good in this class, while a certain Slytherin was following the Professor’s instructions with no flaws in a matter of seconds.

 

The next instruction was to fly in a straight line. Soeun was able to kick off the ground and fly in a straight line easily and well balanced. “Soeun, you’re good at flying!” I heard the Professor praise her, and all I could do was roll my eyes.

 

I felt someone poke me, and I turned around to see Soeun. “Jealous? I guess I’m naturally good, while you’re just terrible,” she chuckled. I scoffed at what she said, she’s so rude and annoying. This is only our first lesson, yet she has the nerves to say I’m bad.

 

It’s my first time.

 

I know it's her first time too, but she doesn’t have to brag about it in my face!

 

The Professor said they had to leave for a few minutes. He told us that none of us should be flying on our broomsticks while he’s gone.

 

I saw a couple of people crowding around a male Slytherin and Ravenclaw. “H-Hey, give that back!” The Ravenclaw begged, trying to get something out of the Slytherin’s hand.

 

“What is this?” The Slytherin held the item in his hand, and observed it closely.

 

“P-Please give it back!” The Ravenclaw student begged but the latter refused.

 

“No. Why would I listen to a filthy Mudblood like you, anyways?” He spat while other students gasped. Some laughter was heard from other Slytherin students in the background. I couldn’t react because I didn’t know what the word ‘Mudblood’ meant. It must be a bad word because the Ravenclaw student looked like he was going to cry at any moment.

 

The Slytherin then mounted his broom and flew a few feet off the ground. “Hey, what are you doing? You’re not allowed to fly without the Professor!” A random Gryffindor shouted.

 

“So? Does it look like I care?” He scoffed.

 

“Give it back to her,” Soeun suddenly said whilst pushing through the crowd.

 

“No. If you want it back, then come and get it.

 

Soeun immediately went on her broom and flew towards him. “What are you doing?! You’re going to get in trouble!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter