seven.

I'm Your Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i hope you enjoy soeun’s perspective in this chapter!

 

---

 

I sat quietly in the train’s compartment with Jimin and Hyewon. I was in the corner nibbling on my snacks silently as the other two were talking.

 

“Soeun?” I looked up at the two, “Yeah?”

 

“You alright? You’ve been quiet this entire time,” Jimin says. I looked at her blankly for a few seconds and then nodded.

 

An abrupt noise was heard from outside the compartment, “Why are you running?!”

 

Chaotic shouts and the noise of crashing was heard from outside the compartment door. The three of us looked at each other questioningly, wondering what the hell was happening outside. Hyewon stands up and opens the door, revealing Jihyo and Jiyoon on the ground.

 

“Jihyo, you shouldn’t run so fast!” Jiyoon exclaims. “Sorry! I stopped because we’re here,” Jihyo quickly apologizes as she looks up at Hyewon. They both stared at each other for a while as their faces turned flushed red. “Uh— hey Hyewon...” Jihyo said as she fiddled with her fingers.

 

Hyewon smiled at her, “Hi…”

 

I raised my eyebrow as I looked back and forth between the two girls. Are they crushing on each other? I chuckled to myself, ‘these kids…’

 

“Anyways— We looked everywhere for the three of you!”

 

“Jaehee and Soojin were wondering where you were, so we went looking for you!” Jihyo smiles brightly.

 

I don’t know why, but I suddenly felt interested when Jihyo mentioned Soojin’s name. I watched from the corner of my eyes, feeling my imaginary ears perk up.

 

“I saw that Soeun,” Jiyoon chuckled. I shook my head violently, “It’s not like that!” I whisper-yelled.

 

“Mhm, sure...”

 

『••✎••』

 

The weekend is around the corner, Hyewon, Jimin and I were planning on visiting Hogsmeade. We were about to leave until we spotted Soojin and their friend group talking outside. Jiyoon comes walking towards us,

 

Jiyoon excitedly walks over to us, “Hey, you guys going to Hogsmeade?”

 

“Yeah, actually we were about to go!” Hyewon replies. “Alright then! Want to come with us?” Jiyoon offers as Jimin and Hyewon nod their heads. They all turned in my direction, waiting for a third response. “Uhm... sure.”

 

During our walk to Hogsmeade, I was beside Soojin the entire time. Everytime I think of her, the memory from last year keeps playing in my head.

 

═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═ ═

 

“Is there something wrong?” Soojin asks.

 

“No! It’s just— um… I’m not very good at saying this,” I began looking everywhere but Soojin. “I just wanted to say… sorry,” I continued as my hands were shaking from nervousness. I suddenly felt warmth grasp onto my wrist. I blushed lightly from her touch alone. I paused and hesitated to answer at first.

 

“For what?”

 

“For being rude to you…” I momentarily paused at how stupid and plain my response was. I hesitated a bit to finish my sentence, anxiety creeping up on me. “I just wanted to ask— would you like to be f-friends?”

 

I finally lifted my head and looked straight into her eyes. “Yes, I’d like that,” Soojin smiled as I exploded with happiness. I returned the smile back as my cheeks began to hurt.

 

═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═ ═

 

All of my thoughts were interrupted when Soojin suddenly clung onto my arm. I felt butterflies in my stomach, and the thumping of my heart increased in speed.

 

I look around to see that we’ve finally arrived at Hogsmeade. I took a glance over at Soojin, her eyes sparkling in excitement. I smiled unconsciously from the sight of her being happy.

 

The rest of the group looked around the little village, seeing cottages and shops surrounding us. All of us stuck together, looking around in amazement. But somewhere along the way, well separated into pairs or little groups.

 

I don’t know how it happened but when everyone separated, I was left all alone with Soojin.

 

We walked around together for a bit, and we saw Jimin, Jaehee and Jiyoon enter Honeydukes while Hyewon and Jihyo were nowhere to be seen.

 

Soojin and I decided to explore more, and we kept walking until Soojin suddenly pointed off into the distance. “Oh! I see them!”

 

I looked around to see no one around, except for strangers.

 

“I saw Hyewon and Jihyo entering that store!” She continued. I looked over to where she was pointing, I furrowed my eyebrows a bit. “W-Wait… that’s uh—” I hesitated as my cheeks turned red instantly.

 

“That’s not really— uhm… that’s Madam Puddifoot’s Tea Shop,” I said quietly. Soojin looks at me with a confused expression, “So?”

 

I sighed, “It’s a hangout spot for couples…” I mumbled under my breath, but she still heard me.

 

“Oh… w-wait,” she froze.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter