six.

I'm Your Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The hallways were flooded with students as always, chattering and babbling amongst each other. I noticed a common topic between a lot of students. Most of them were talking about Park Soeun, her name travelling throughout the school hallways. I overheard some students talking about her injuries during the latest Quidditch game. It has been about a week since the incident happened, and I haven’t seen Soeun whatsoever. She didn’t attend classes as she would stay in the hospital wing recovering. I overheard from a couple of students that Soeun got better, and that she could even walk.

 

The noise of chattering continued, however it faded down a bit. I looked over to where everyone had been staring. I saw Soeun and her friends walking down the hallway, and everyone was absolutely flabbergasted. I kept hearing the same words from a certain group of students.

 

“How is she so pretty?! This is so unfair.”

 

“Damn, I wish I was that pretty…”

 

“She’s so beautiful, do you think she’ll recognize me?”

 

“Think I have a chance to be with Soeun?”

 

I sighed and shook my head from hearing that group of students. I get that Soeun’s pretty, but is that the only thing you’re going to say about her? She was literally injured…

 

I looked at Soeun, her eyes already meeting mine instantly. She gave me a small smile and waved towards me. I was caught off guard when she waved at me. She gave a small genuine smile, instead of usual smirks and grins.

 

Am I mistaken?

 

I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Jimin leaning against the school wall. “Hey Soojin!” She greeted me. I didn’t register what she said until I heard her repeat it again. “Hey Soojin?” I suddenly snapped out of it and smiled at her. “Sorry, I was zoning out.”

 

“It’s alright,” Jimin looked around confusingly. “Why does everyone look so dumbstruck, what are they even looking at?”

 

I turned my body slightly towards Soeun’s direction. “Pretty sure they’re all admiring Soeun’s beauty,” I answered as Jimin raised an eyebrow.

 

“What?”

 

“Not hesitating on admitting your girlfriend’s beauty, huh?” Jimin smirks as I shake my head furiously. I felt my face overheat and blushed madly. “No! I— I mean she’s pretty…” I paused, not processing what I just said. “Wait— I mean she’s not my girlfriend!” I stammered while avoiding Jimin’s eyes at all costs.

 

“You’re still admitting that she’s pretty. Got a crush on her?” She teases even further. “No!” I cover my face with my hands, wishing that she would just stop. “Whatever you say,” she grinned.

 

After a while, I put my hands down as I looked over at Jimin. She was staring off somewhere, smiling with this gentle and soft look. I’ve never seen her look this way before.

 

“Are you okay? What’s with that look?” I asked, making Jimin snap out of it. “Yeah, I’m fine… it’s just— she’s stunning,” Jimin says. “Who?”

 

“Jaehee.”

 

My brain took a while to process what she just said. Did she just say Jaehee is stunning? This is new. “Why didn’t you tell me about this?!” I exclaimed, lightly slapping her on the shoulder playfully. “Well, sorry…”

 

“How lucky am I to have her…” Jimin sighed as she was lovestruck. Damn. It seemed nice that she liked someone, but it seemed a little… I don’t know, disgustingly cute?

 

“Wait— are you dating her?!” I blurted out in shock. “Yeah,” she says, not bothering to even look at me. I feel like my brain has scrambled today.

 

“How long have you guys been dating for?”

 

“Mmm… almost two months?”

 

“Why haven’t you told me?!” I whisper-yelled as Jimin shrugged her shoulders. “Never asked,” Jimin finished. “Do the others know?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Why the hell am I the last one to know?!”

 

“Because you’re too busy with your Soeun crisis,” I looked at her weirdly. Soeun crisis? I most certainly do not have that. “Anyways, I’ll be going now.” Jimin walked away and went towards Jaehee, and put her arm around the girl’s shoulder.

 

I could see from the distance that the two were too involved with their conversation to even acknowledge Jiyoon and Hyewon’s existence. They both kept laughing with each other and gave each other pecks.

 

Damn, that’s disgustingly cute.

 

I suddenly get startled by a loud noise. It was the school’s clock tower, signaling the start of the next class. I sighed, clutching my books tightly in my hands.

 

『••✎••』

 

It’s the next day, and I’ve just entered the classroom to see everyone seated at their desks already. Professor Hwang turns around as his eyes wander around the room. He suddenly stops when he sees Soeun and I.

 

“Soojin and Soeun, you’re being dismissed from class for today’s lesson. You’ve been called by the Headmaster,” he said as he eyes us suspiciously.

 

I went outside the classroom, silently waiting for Soeun. Wait, why am I even waiting for her? I can just walk to the Headmaster’s office by myself. I heard Soeun exit the classroom, “Do you know why he’s calling us?” She asks as I shake my head.

 

We both walk towards the Headmaster’s office in silence. We stood in front of the door, looking at each other to see who was going to knock. I visibly saw Soeun gulp, hesitantly bringing her hand up to the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter