The two different worlds

The golden mystery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*No one's POV*

Chaewon: Minju… you can't just stay beside Jahoon like this forever without eating anything. You will pass out before she awakes by this rate!

Minju: I don't care about anything now… the only thing I care about is Jahoon… why hasn't she awaken yet? It has been 6 months now Chaewon. 6 months since what happened in the forbidden forest.

Chaewon sighed as she placed the bag with food at a table nearby. She stood by Minju's side and placed a hand on her shoulder. The only thing she could do was to stand beside her crush. Her crush, who was deeply in love with her own best friend.

Chaewon: Don't worry Minju. She will wake up soon, she will. She is strong… don't worry…

 

*6 months ago*

The moment that Jahoon had passed out, Winter and the rest of Aespa suddenly disappeared. The light shield that was around them had also disappeared. Whatever spell that had been controlling the girls’ minds was gone, making all of the girls collapsing to the floor while holding their heads and groaning in pain.

Sakura: What in the world happened? Why does my head hurt so badly?

Eunbi: Is everyone alright? Anyone who is seriously injured?

Wonyoung: Minju unnie? Unnie! I didn't mean to hurt you! I… I…

Minju: It is fine Wonyoungie. I know you didn't mean to do this. Don't worry.

Eunbi staggered up on her feet, walking towards each of the girls checking on them. Minju hugged Wonyoung, who was in shock after seeing that she almost killed her unnie. Master Jeon emerged from the trees with a few hundred guards.

Master Jeon: What happened here? Where is princess Jahoon?

Both the black and light shield that had covered everyone had also kept master Jeon and all of the guards away from the situation. No matter how much they tried to find them, they would keep walking in a circle.

Hitomi: Wait, Jahoon unnie? The last time I saw unnie, she was standing beside me… unnie? Jahoon unnie?!

Hitomi turned around to search for Jahoon, only to find Jahoon's lifeless body lying a few meters away.

Master Jeon: Princess! Princess!

Master Jeon ran towards Jahoon with a few guards. Some of the other guards helped the girls getting up on their feet. Master Jeon tried to waken up Jahoon by shaking her but to no avail. After a moment master, Jeon decided to carry Jahoon on his back and ran out of the forest to the Royal medical department. The other girls followed right behind with the guards.

Nako: It is already morning… it's usually beautiful but why does the sky look so sad today?

The girls arrived at the Royal medical department only to be told that Jahoon had fallen into a coma and no one knew what the reason was for it and how to cure it. Jahoon was placed on the bed inside of her room with people walking in and out to check on her but Minju never left her side. Minju always held her hand and caressed her head, talking to her even when she knew that she couldn't respond.

Minju: No matter how long you are going to sleep like this… I will forever be by your side… I… I want to be the first person you see when you wake up… so I can tell you how much I love you…

 

*Present - in another dimension* *Jahoon's (you) POV*

My head… Why is it hurting like this? I reached a hand up towards my head, rubbing it to ease the pain as I sat up.

???: The Emperor has awakened! The Emperor has awakened! Call the doctor fast! Tell our Empress that our Emperor has awakened!

I looked to my left side to see a bunch of men dressing like eunuchs in greens standing in two rows, one on each side. It looked like I was in some Korean traditional room. One person, who was dressed in a blue robe unlike the others, walked closer to me and looked at me with a worried expression.

Man in blue robe: My lord. Are you feeling well? Are you in pain anywhere?

Before I could answer him, someone interrupted me by yelling.

???: Empress Minjeong has arrived!

The door to the room slid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter