A royalty can also break the rules

The golden mystery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today we got a free day of school since they needed to prepare for the annual fight competition, which always happened a few months after summer and it was going to take place tomorrow. A competition to see the student’s rankings have changed or noted if they should be placed in another class. The academy was divided into 4 types of classes: class Alpha, class Beta, class Delta, and class Omega.

Class Alpha is the class for the top 25 ranking students in the school. These students were considered the most powerful and elite and would be the faces of their schools whenever someone important from the outside would visit.

Class Beta was the next 50 ranking students. These students would have power around the school and would automatically be selected into the school's Council. They would still be under the students of class Alpha but would easily be available to boss around the students below them. Mostly students from class Omega.

Class Delta was the next 100 ranking students. These students would be the students who either were defending the students in class Alpha in case of any wars or demonstration with their life's. Not that the students in class Alpha couldn't protect themselves but well you get it. The students in class Delta would usually be guarding the school's areas.

Class Omega was the last students. These are the students ranking from 176th and down and would be considered the weakest and embarrassing students of the school. These students would either be controlled around or bullied by the higher rankings, mostly the kids from class Beta.

The different classes are allowed to interact with each other and are being taught alongside each other with the only difference being the treatment against the students from the different classes. The best treatment towards the students in class Alpha and the worst treatment towards the students in class Omega. So now you get how important the annual fight competition is right? The other girls and other students, who had family living nearby, used the opportunity to visit their family today. I was standing right in front of the school gate when a black limo stopped in front of me and my childhood friend and bodyguard came out of the car.

Exy: Nice to see you again princess Jahoon!

I snickered and hit her on her shoulder, which made her laugh.

Jahoon: You know when I hate it when you call me princess when we are so close.

Exy: I know Hoonie~ Come on! Hop in the car and let us get you home.

I didn't need to get told twice and jumped into the back behind the driver and Exy before we drove back home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Queen: Hoonie~ My baby~ You are finally home~

Just after entering the Palace, I was tackled by my mother, who pulled me into a bear tight hug. I tapped her lightly on her shoulder and used the last of my breath to say:

Jahoon: Mother…. I… can't…. breath

Queen: Oh! I'm sorry baby!

Mother let me go and I was finally available to catch my breath. My father appeared from behind my mother while chuckling and placed an arm around her neck.

King: Honey I know you are happy to see our child but you have to remember that she is old now.

Queen: I know *sniff* I just can't believe it.

I looked at my mother and pulled both of them into a hug in which they returned.

Jahoon: Don't worry mother. I will always be your and father’s, little baby.

We stood there for a while until father

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter