The forbidden forest (part 2)

The golden mystery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyewon: What kind of places is this?

We have finally arrived in the middle of the forest but no signs of the golden orb. I can feel it around here but why can't I find it? It is not like I have seen it before or know how it looks like but usually, when the owner is nearby the golden orb will come by itself unless… something is wrong.

Hyewon: Jahoon? Jahoon!

Jahoon: Huh?

Minju: Are you alright Hoonie? You have been out of yourself ever since Wonyoung disappeared.

Jahoon: I'm fine, just that I'm searching for….

Hyewon: Searching for what? Wait, Jahoon! What is that behind you?

We all turned to look at what Hyewon was pointing at but saw nothing.

Eunbi: There is nothing Kwangbae. What are you pointing at?

Hyewon: You guys don't see it?! The giant bear with huge sharp teeth?! It's standing right behind Jahoon!

I looked behind me again but saw nothing. Suddenly the other girls began bursting out to, about seeing big animals with sharp teeth but no one else could see it except for themselves. It seems like the rumors about the center of the forbidden first are true.

Whenever someone who isn’t welcome in the forbidden forest enter, this person will begin to see animals that seem to have increased 100 times in size. The animals that would appear are different from person to person but what seemed to be in common is that the animals would appear bigger in size with red eyes and huge sharp teeth, kind of like the ones that a shark has. But this has up until now only been rumors since whoever enters hadn't been available to get out and the one who is available to get out appears to be out of their mind and aren't available to speak normally, which makes it harder to confirm the rumors. These people would also normally die after about 3 days after exiting the forest if not helped with special medication provided from FSA. That is why there are guards around the forbidden forest, to prevent people from entering and to be available to help the people who are exiting in time.

I looked around but couldn't see any signs of big animals myself until I spotted something, standing behind the trees.

Jahoon: Wonyoung?

The girls turned all of their attention towards me with a confused expression, suddenly ignore the big animals. They all looked in the direction I was looking towards and saw Wonyoung emerging from behind the trees.

Yujin: Wonyoung! Wonyoung baby! You are alright!

Yujin was about to walk towards Wonyoung with open arms before I stopped her. She struggled against me but I still managed to hold her back.

Jahoon: Yujin, stop! Look at her! This isn't the normal Wonyoung! She has been possessed by the dark spirits of the forbidden forest! The spirits who are now controlled by Irene!

Yujin: No! Jahoon, you are wrong! See?! There is nothing wrong with Wonyoung! She is fine, just a little tired after being away from us! That is all! Let go of me!

Jahoon: Yujin! No!

Yujin got out of my grip and ran towards Wonyoung stopping right in front of her but before she could even say something, Wonyoung had grabbed Yujin around her neck and lifted her into the air, making her kick the air in an attempt to get down.

Chaeyeon: Yujin!

Hyewon: Argh! No! Get away from me!

As Chaeyeon was about to help Yujin, Hyewon broke down to the ground, holding her head while closing he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter