The forbidden forest (part 1)

The golden mystery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jahoon: Come on girls! We have to go now!

Chaeyeon: Wait! I think we are missing something!

Nako: Yeah! Let's get some weapons just in case!

Wonyoung: Unnie?

Hitomi: Don't worry! I have bread!

Yujin: Bread? How is bread going to help us?

Hitomi: Don't. Underestimate. Bread. Or do you want to try?

Yujin: No thank you unnie.

Eunbi: Alright I think we have everything and everyone. Let's get going.

I nodded and looked out of the door to see any signs of human but there was none. It is nighttime after all and most people were in their bed sleeping.

Jahoon: No one in sight. Let's go.

We quickly got out of the house and Eunbi and Chaeyeon made sure that we had locked it before walking towards the exit of the school grounds. We stopped just by the gate to see the guards pass by just in time. After waiting for a few minutes, we proceed to walk out of the school and towards the convenience store a few blocks away from here, where Exy was waiting with a car to bring us near the forbidden forest since it would take too much time if we were to go there by foot.

Nako: That was really a close call! If you hadn't stopped us Jahoon then the guards would have found us!

Hitomi: Don't worry Nako. I will protect you.

Yujin: Can you two stop flirting? It's making me cringe watching you two.

Nako: You shouldn't be saying much when you are basically clinging to Wonyoung right now.

Yujin: *Pout* Wonyoung~

Wonyoung: I can't defend you here since unnie is right.

Eunbi: Can you guys stop bickering? Chaeyeon, help me.

I shook my head as I walked in front of them, listening to their bickering. I used my two thumbs to rub my temples, trying to ease down the pain in my head. Suddenly someone grabbed my right hand.

Minju: Don't do that. It won't be easing the pain, try this instead.

Jahoon: How do you know this?

Minju: I know more than you think Jahoon. Come on, just listening to my voice instead. Maybe it would help with your headache.

We continued to walk. After a few minutes, we finally arrived at the convenience store where Exy was already waiting.

Exy: Took you guys some time to arrive. Come on! Hop in!

We all got inside the car with me beside Exy and drive towards the forbidden forest.

 

 

 

 

 

Exy: We are here now. Please take care of yourself and remember if anything were to happened, just press that button on your bracelet then we will know that you guys are in danger. We will arrive as fast as possible.

Jahoon: Thank you Exy and don't worry. We will be back in one whole piece.

I gave Exy a long hug while the other girls got out of the car. I smiled at Exy for one last time before getting out of the car myself. Exy drove away as we stood and watched her leave. Minju stood by my side and held my hand. I gave her a small smile and gestured for everyone to follow me.

Jahoon: Remember what I have told you guys. Please follow everything I say. This is for the best of us.

They all nodded. We arrived at the entrance of the forbidden forest, where Eunseo was standing with a few other trustworthy guards.

Eunseo: You guys are finally here! I thought something had happened to you along the way!

Jahoon: Took a little time to get to Exy since there were a few more guards around the school than I had thought off. Girls, go over to the guards over there. They will help you put on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter