Who are you and what happened to you?

The golden mystery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where am I? Why is everything around me black? I moved my hands up, so I could see them. I could still feel my body, so I wasn't in a coma or anything. I tried to walk forward to see if there was anything that could indicate where I was but no matter how much I walk forward, nothing appeared other than blackness.

???: Jahoon!

Suddenly I heard someone calling me. I turned around to find the person but I couldn't see anyone.

???: Behind you!

I turned around to look behind me to see Winter standing in front of me. She smiled at me. Why was she here?

Jahoon: Winter? What are you doing here? What are we doing here?

Winter: Jahoon don't you remember me?

Jahoon: Remember you? Of course, I remember you! We go to the same school.

Winter shook her head with a sad expression. Winter walked closer to me and reached a hand out towards me.

Winter: I didn't mean that…. You really don't remember me? The time we have spent together?

I opened my mouth to answer her but was suddenly interrupted by another voice.

???: Jahoon!

I looked around but couldn't see anyone. Winter had gone close to me now and grabbed my hand, looking at me desperately.

Winter: Jahoon, please. Please try to think about it. You really don't remember me at all? Or the thing that we had been doing together?

Jahoon: I… agh!!!

Suddenly I could feel a sharp pain in my head. I used my free hand to hold it as I closed my eyes trying to suppress the pain. I opened one eye to look at Winter. I could see her trying to say something but I couldn't hear what she said. My vision began blurring and suddenly I out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly I opened my eyes and sat up. I looked around to see myself sitting on a hospital bed. I must be in the medical department.

???: Jahoon!

I looked to my right side to see some of the girls sitting on the sofa. Eunbi and Chaewon stood up from the sofa and walked towards me. Eunbi standing on my right side as Chaewon moved to the left side where Minju was sitting, Ben over and with her head on my bed. She was sleeping while…. holding my hand. Chaewon shook Minju, making her stirred a bit before waking up. She sat straight in her seat and stretched her arms in the air, looking Chaewon with a raised eyebrow. Chaewon just pointed towards me without saying anything, making Minju turning her head towards me, still confused.

Minju: Huh? Jahoon? Jahoon! You are awake!

Minju stood up from her seat in shock. I gave her a smile but was soon tackled into a hug.

Minju: I was so worried, you know? I was worried something had happened to you.

Minju whispered quietly but loud enough for me to hear. Just then my shoulder began to felt wet as Minju began crying. I wrapped my arms around her, trying to comfort her. Eunbi patted my free shoulder and gestured everyone out of the room, so Minju and I were the only ones left. After a while Minju pulled away and sat down on the chair, trying to wipe away her tears with her hand a bit too rough for my liking. I quickly stopped her by holding her hand, which was wiping her tears, and used my other hand to wipe her tears away gently with my thumb.

Jahoon: Don't wipe that roughly. It's bad for your skin.

Minju looked down at her hands, which were now folded together in her lap. I looked at her for a while before patting her on her head.

Jahoon: Hey…. I'm fine, don't worry.

I tilted her head up so I could look her into her eyes. I smiled at her as she gave a small smile back to me.

Minju: But I really thought that something bad had happened to you…. That Irene had hurt you since you just suddenly fainted after no signs of being hurt after the fight.

I looked forward with my hands on my laps and eyebrows knitted. Right. I was just talking normally and I didn't feel any fatigue or extreme pain after Irene had disappeared…. but how did I then faint like that? And what was that dream about, if it were a dream at all? Minju grabbed my hands in hers, making me look at her.

Minju: Don't think too much about it for now. You should focus on getting a lot of rest, so we can get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter