Obstacles

The golden mystery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Speaker: The following students, whose names are getting called, please make your way to the principal office.

I looked up from the notes, I was writing and over to the other girls, who had the same confused expression as me. One by one our names were called from the speaker. We all stood up and began to make our way to the office. While we were walking the students in the hallways, were all glancing over towards us and whispering among themselves.

Chaeyeon: Why did you guys think that we were called?

Sakura: It is probably because of one of Yena's pranks again.

Yena: I said I was sorry! It wasn't my fault that Mr. Park got smeared in whip cream and chocolate right on the big announcement day.

Yuri: On the day where all the students were attending? Yeah, right…. And you sure that it wasn't your fault?

Yena unnie pouted at Yuri and clung to her arm, trying to ease her down with aegyo. The rest of the girls and I looked at them with disgust and were all cringing. Yena unnie is whipped for Yuri, there is no doubt in there. We finally reached the principal's office and we all stood in front of the door, arguing over who should be the one to knock on the door but before we could decide, the door was already opened up by the secretary.

Secretary: Come in everyone. Principal Kim has been waiting for you.

We all followed the secretary to a second office, where the principal was sitting. She knocked on the door and we could hear a faint "Come in" from the other side of the door. The door was opened and half of us sat down in front of the principal, while the other half stood behind us.

Principal: I have called you guys here because there has been a report about you guys, wanting to try your ways into the forbidden forest.

How in the world did he know?! I will pause the story for a moment to tell you why it had become such a scene. First of all, it is extremely illegal for anybody to enter the forbidden forest, even for a royal being. If you ever are seen trying to enter the forest, you will be thrown into jail for around 5 years, and also your power will be taken away from you. For people like us, it is a big deal for your power to be taken away. We have gotten so used to doing our daily routines with our powers that if we had to have our power taken away, we wouldn't even be able to function well. There are many people, who have committed suicide because of this. Now you know how serious this is right?

Eunbi: I'm sorry but we don't have any plans on trying to enter the forbidden forest, sir. I think there must have been a misunderstanding here.

Principal: You sure about that?

Eunbi: Yes sir. We admit to having talked about the forbidden forest because we just had learned the details about the golden mystery but I can assure you that no one here in this group has planned on entering the forbidden forest. We know the consequences if we try to enter.

Our principal nodded and leaned back in his chair with his fingertips touching each other. I looked at Eunbi unnie before quickly turning back to look at our principal. Our Eunbi unnie is getting smoother at lying.

Principal: But neither less, if it is true or not, I have to make sure that it would not happen, therefore you guys would have people from the FSA looking after you guys, so you do not attempt to d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter