The unknown beauty

The golden mystery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

???: Unnie!!! Wait for me!!!

I stopped on the spot and turned around to see a hyperactive puppy springing towards me. Before I knew it, we were both on the floor with Yujin on top of me.

Jahoon: Yujin!!!! Get off me!!!

Yujin rolled off me and got on her feet with a wide silly smile before helping me up on my feet, while I was jokingly glaring at her.

Yujin: Sorry unnie!! I have just missed you so much during the summer holidays and I’m just so excited to see unnie again!!!! I also heard that the whole gang is going to have the same schedule unnie!!!

Jahoon: Really??!! I’m so happy!!! We are going to be inseparable!!!

I jumped on the spot and hugged Yujin which made her surprised for a second before she chuckled at me.

Yujin: Yah, unnie! What happened to our cold, poker face unnie?

I pulled away from her and cleared my throat, putting on a poker face again. For a little background information, I was usually known as a cold and scary person within the school alongside Eunbi unnie. Eunbi unnie being the ice queen of the school, meanwhile, I was called the ice princess. People would always move away from us whenever we are walking in the hallway. We are actually some nice and warm people who care for others and know how to laugh, but we are colder when we are with strangers. In some ways, it is helpful and nice to be known as an ice princess but on the other side, I felt a little, little, sad about it since it made me unapproachable, and sometimes when we have to work together in groups, it made our teamwork not work. But I’m fine with it since I already have 12 best friends, that I love like they were my second family. Speaking of them, they all began to crowd around Yujin and me right now meanwhile, other students began to enter the school.

Eunbi: How is my little daughter doing? Are you excited to spend a whole year with us?

Eunbi unnie patted my head and gave me a warm smile. I looked around in the hallway and saw other students looking at us confused and surprised by Eunbi unnie’s behavior. I glared at everyone and growled lowly at them, making everyone turn their head away from another direction.

Minju: Look at our little puppy growling〜 Isn’t she cute?

Now it was my turn to look surprised and confused. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

Jahoon: First of all, why are you calling me a baby when I’m older than you, and second, I’m not cute.

I puffed my cheeks, making the girls squeal and smiling. I unconsciously smiled at their reaction. They all always bring out some hidden sides in me, which I usually don’t show to anyone. The school bell rang and we all made way to our first lesson, which was Magic history. Boring.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Professor: Welcome back from the holiday everyone! I hope that you all had a very nice holiday and that you got to spend some valuable time with your families.

I sighed and leaned my head against Hii-chan’s shoulder with a pout on my face. I could hear Hii-chan chuckling at me and caressing my hair which made me a little sleepy. The lesson hadn’t even begun yet but I was already bored.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter