The annual fight competition (part 2)

The golden mystery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*No one's POV*

Nako: Come on! We have to hurry up or we will miss seeing Jahoon fighting her first fight!

Most of the girls were already finishing and were waiting for the rest of the girls to finish in the living room. Yujin jumped towards the girls with a toast in as she tried to put on her pants meanwhile Yena…. Looks like she has given up on looking good. Understandable after what happened yesterday. Finally, after a while, all the girls finished getting ready or somehow ready and began to make their way to the school's training area, where Jahoon was training for today's match.

 

*Jahoon's (you) POV*

Hitomi: Jahoon you should be training so hard! Or else you won't have the energy for your fights today!

Jahoon: It is fine Hitomi. I have only used about 1% of my energy. Don't worry Hichan.

I patted Hitomi on her head as she gave me a smile. Eunbi walked to stand beside us.

Eunbi: But Hichan is right Jahoon. You should take some rest for now. Your fight is going to start soon.

I nodded and sat at one of the benches in the training area. Nako gave me a water bottle, which I took gratefully and gulped almost half of the bottle away meanwhile Chaeyeon wiped away my sweats. I packed my stuff and we began to make way to the arena. We stopped just right outside to see who was going to fight today and with who. I was going to start the competition of the day fighting against….

Irene: Looks like I will have the opportunity to embarrass you in the first fight.

Suddenly Irene appeared beside me with her friends. She high-fived Seulgi as she turned to me again, placing a hand on my cheek.

Irene: I feel so sorry to even hurt your face. You do look handsome.

Irene moved closer so that there were only a few inches left between us. Yujin and Yena tried to move close but I stopped them quickly as soon as I saw their movement. I glanced behind Irene to see the girls of Aespa looking at Winter as she seemed to tense up a bit after Irene had moved closer to me. I returned my attention back to Irene as she began speaking again.

Irene: You know I can spare you today so that you won't have to embarrass yourself too much during our fight, if only you will be mine.

Irene traced her fingertips from my cheek, grazing over my lips, and then placed her hand on my chest. I huffed and gently took her hand off me, looking her directly into her eyes.

Jahoon: You wish for that but I don't need your help. And embarrassing myself? That would never happen. Instead of trying to humiliate me, maybe you should try to find a way to survive in our fight.

The girls giggled behind me as Irene's face began to become gradually red. She then stormed off into the arena with her group following behind. As Aespa walked past, they glanced towards me meanwhile Winter this time were…. kind of glaring at me? I couldn't see it clearly as they left quickly. I looked at the girls behind me as I was asking if what I saw was correct. They shrugged their shoulders and we all looked to where the girls went.

Chaeyeon: Don't worry about them Jahoon. Let's just go inside, the fight is going to start soon any way.

I nodded and walked inside sitting beside the Everglow girls again, but they were missing Aisha and Onda since they were still in the hospital. After a few minutes, Principal Kim did his usual introduction, and master Jeon calling out the students who were going to fight. I made my way down to the arena and prepared myself. I glanced up to the girls who were cheering at me with banners. I shook my head and smiled a bit but dropped it as soon as I saw Irene's smug face.

Master Jeon: Students! Please enter your battlefield!

Irene and I moved into the battlefields and a yellowish shield formed around us. The shield was there to protect viewers from being a victim of one of our attacks. The countdown from ten began and I could see Irene readying her stance, as I just stood still looking and trying to analyze her. Just as the countdown finished, charged directly towards me.

 

*No one's POV*

Lighting was beginning to form around the shield. Suddenly Irene disappeared and appeared right behind Jahoon. As Irene tried to attack Jahoon, she hit past nothing as Jahoon had suddenly disappeared and had hitten her with a lightning strike from the side, making Irene fly into the shield. Before Irene could even stand up, Jahoon attacked her again with a lightning strike and quickly disappeared to the other side of the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter