I'm not done with you (part 2)

The golden mystery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*No one's POV*

The girls were watching a movie when Jisun suddenly stood up and walked towards the door. The other girls didn't think much of it but Hitomi was still a bit suspicious of her and decided to follow her, standing behind a wall but what Hitomi saw made her so shock that she stumbled back, making her fall onto her .

Irene: Good job. I don't need you anymore.

Irene stretched her hand towards Jisun, making her fly back and hit her back on the wall. Hitomi quickly got back onto her feet and ran back to the living room.

Hitomi: Girls! Irene is- ah!

As Hitomi got to the living room and was about to tell the others before she was suddenly pushed into the wall.

Izone & Fromis_9: Hitomi!

Irene: Long time no see girls. So should we end where we began?

Irene stretched her hand towards Yujin, making her float in the air while Yujin was holding around her neck as like someone was choking her. Wonyoung and Chaewon ran over to help her as the other girls prepared themselves to fight Irene. Eunbi and Jiwon launched forward first and tried to get a punch toward Irene but were quickly pushed back by an air force.

Chaeyeon: It seems like she has gotten stronger than the last time we saw her.

Chaeyeon whispered to Eunbi as she helped her back on her feet. Eunbi: It seems like she has been using the time, she has been gone to get herself stronger.

Irene: Enough with the chit-chat! Let's begin the fun!

Irene charged forward against them with fire following behind her, making the girls need to spring to the sides to avoid her.

Chaeyoung: We have to work together if we want to defeat her!

Hitomi: We have to check on Jisun unnie too!

Jiheon: I will go with you unnie!

Jiheon and Hitomi sneaked off to check on Jisun, who was still unconscious on the floor which left the other girls to fight with Irene. Chaeyoung, Saerom, Gyuri, Eunbi, and Chaeyeon quickly got behind Irene's back without her noticing, letting go the other girls attack her first before going in for a surprise attack.

Irene: Do you really think I'm that stupid? You girls are really unbelievable.

Irene threw a punch towards the girls at the front before turning around and stretching her hand towards them, making them all float in the air while gasping for air. Irene then pushed them against the wall, making them all slide down to the floor.

Irene: Now… where is she?

Irene turned around to look at the group of girls, who had gotten close enough to punch her in the face but couldn't do anything due to the barrier that was surrounding Irene. Irene then stretched her arm out and grabbed Minju by her neck, lifting her up in the air.

Izone & Fromis_9: Minju!

The girls tried to get closer to help Minju but were suddenly pushed down by an unknown force to the floor, preventing them from getting any closer.

Irene: If it weren't for you then I would have been with Jahoon now and I would have been available to finish my mission and kill Jahoon to become the strongest.

Chaewon: How would you even do that when there is a lot of people who are stronger than you?

Irene let out an evil laugh, sending chills down everyone's spine. Irene's eyes darken at the thought of what would have happened if she was successful.

Irene: Poor little girl. I have the 48 gemstone, making me available to take Jahoon's power and even upgrade it. That way I would be available to rule the whole and even the human world.

???: Not if we stop you first!

Irene was suddenly blasted away from Minju and into the wall to the right side. The girls turned their heads towards where the sound came from and saw the Aespa girls and Jahoon.

Izone: Jahoon!!!

Jahoon: Long time no see girls. How are you guys doing?

Irene: Jahoon, Jahoon, Jahoon~ I have missed you so much honey~ Come here to me~ Aarrgh!

Irene motioned for Jahoon to come closer to her, while she slowly walked closer to Jahoon before trying to charge at her. Suddenly Irene was pushed to the side and was instead replaced with Karina, who stood as nothing had happened.

Karina: Hello.

Jahoon: You are really something else.

NingNing: Can't we just go with the plan and get done with this, so we can get back home?

Winter: You are ruining the fun NingNing.

Jahoon: Winter~

Winter: Fine, girls let's go!

Suddenly the room filled with a bright light, blinding everyone in the room.

 

 

*Jahoon's POV*

The room was filled with light, making the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter