I'm not done with you (part 1)

The golden mystery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*No one's POV*

The Izone girls had just arrived at school when students began whispering among themselves.

Aren't they the ones that tried to find the golden mystery?

What a weird group of friends.

I heard that Jahoon has gone missing ever since their search.

Really? Poor my Jahoonie. She shouldn’t have befriended those girls.

Everyone at the school was badmouthing the girls every time they walked past them. Some of the things they said were true, which hurt them even more. If Jahoon hadn't befriended them, maybe this wouldn't have happened? It had been almost two years since the event had happened and only half a year left before we were graduating from the school, yet Jahoon hadn't woken up yet.

No one hadn’t seen even a glimpse of Irene yet, making the girls feel uncomfortable. No one knew when she was going to attack them again. It could be in just a few days or right now at this moment.

Eunbi: Girls! Let's not worry too much about it! Our Jahoonnie will wake up soon and everything will return back to normal! Our Jahoonnie is strong, nothing will happen to her.

Yuri: But unnie, what about Irene? We haven't seen her since the incident!

The girls walked into their class. Every student who was in the room stopped their conversation with each other and looked at the girls. Some with disgust and spine with glares. The girls quickly made their way to their usual seats in the back of the classroom.

Eunbi: It's has been a few months since we have last seen her and if she really wanted to hurt us in any way then she would already have done it by now. It seems like the only purpose she was after us was to get Jahoon.

Chaewon: But still unnie, Nako is right! We can be too relaxed yet. We don't know anything before we know that she is either in a jail where she can't break out or when she is dead.

Eunbi: I know you girls are worried about Irene but our biggest worry should be Jahoonie right now since she hasn't awakened from her slumber yet and also-

Before Eunbi could finish her sentence, the teacher had already woken inside the room and began her lesson. Eunbi looked towards the girls and mouthed that they would continue after the lesson, making the other girls nod.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was finally lunchtime and the girls made their way to the cafeteria but as usual, everyone became quiet and began whispering about them. The girls sighed as they knew that they couldn't do anything about it.

Wonyoung: I really wish that the other students wouldn't whisper bad things about us like this….

Chaeyeon: Hey, it's okay Wonyoungie. These people don't know what has happened and only speak by what they have seen but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter