The same woman

Sakura
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“This is even prettier than me..” said Bora smiling as she stared at Sakura’s drawing.

 

“Grandma looks prettier..” said Sakura. 

 

Bora laughed loudly.

This little kid is really good with her words.. she has a way of making people fall in love with her..

 

“Team Leader Kim said she spent an hour drawing you..” said Taehyung as he stared lovingly at Sakura whom he was carrying in his arms.

 

Bora can’t help but admire the two of them.

Sakura made her playboy grandson turn into a soft uncle..

Their smiles are warming her up..

She has never thought a day would come when Taehyung would finally learn how to love someone with his heart..

And he was lucky enough to meet two of them at once..

 

Although he hasn’t said anything to her about liking Sakura’s mother.. she knows it.. she sees it.. his eyes are full of love whenever he talks about them to her..

 

“How about you get her some ice cream? She must be hungry right now..” she said giving them money.

 

Taehyung had gone to pick her up at school because Jisoo was busy with the last preparations for their event.

 

“Will uncle buy me ice cream?” asked Sakura blinking many times.

 

Taehyung sighed.

This is bad.. she’s purposely acting cute because she wants ice cream but Team Leader Kim told him he shouldn’t give her too much sweets..

 

He took the money from his grandma and told Sakura to thank her.

 

“Grandma is really the best..” said Sakura smiling wide before putting her hands on her chest and bowing deeply. “Thank you grandma..”

 

Bora rose from her seat to give her a kiss on her cheeks.

 

“Aigoo.. I wish I could have a great granddaughter like you..” she said patting her head.

 

Sakura giggled adorably.

 

“I also like grandma.. and your gifts..” she said looking at Taehyung who looked proud of her.

 

It was him who taught her to talk about gifts.

 

“Grandma will send you more gifts.. don’t worry..” said Bora falling for her own grandson’s trap. 

 

Taehyung chuckled.

 

“We should go now.. her mom must be waiting for her..” he said waving his hand at Bora.

 

They went out and found Jimin on his desk.

 

“Uncle Jimin!” said Sakura as she asked to be put down.

 

She ran to hug him tight leaving a jealous Taehyung.

 

“How is uncle?” asked Sakura smiling at him. “When will uncle visit me at home?”

 

“I will come to see you once I finish this project, okay? I will tell Jisoo to let me visit you..” said Jimin holding her cheeks. “Our Sakura has grown up already.. why do you look so pretty?”

 

Sakura covered shyly.

 

Then Taehyung came in between them hiding her behind him.

 

“We need to go now..” he said clearing his throat.

 

But Sakura went past his legs to hug Jimin again startling him.

 

“You.. you just.. what did you-..?” he was speechless as he pointed at the two hugging each other.

 

He sighed to himself.

He can’t believe this little girl is playing with his heart again..

She was kissing and hugging him all over just a minute ago and she’s turned to another man now?

 

He can’t stand seeing her with another man.. he doesn’t like it that she’s being sweet with other uncles..

 

What will he do if this girl starts dating someone soon? Oh no.. he can’t let that happen.. he might kill any man who will lay his eyes on her.. she cannot have a boyfriend until she’s 40..

He will have to tell her that!

 

“Jisoo has already gone back to her office.. she just finished checking the schedule tomorrow..” said Jimin sending the two away.

 

Taehyung passed by the cafeteria first to get Sakura some ice cream as he had promised her.

 

“You must not tell your mom I bought you this, okay?” he said carefully to her.

 

Sakura nodded as she continued eating her favorite chocolate and strawberry ice cream.

 

“Do you want some uncle?” she asked giving him the cone.

 

Taehyung laughed.

 

“You’re asking me if I want it but this is only the cone..” he said as he bit a little.

 

Sakura was smiling while watching him.

 

“Mom said you’d bring me to Han River next week..” she said looking up at him. “Is that true?”

 

Taehyung nodded his head as he wiped with his hands.

 

“Of course I will..” he said kissing her on her cheeks. “I will bring you to Han River then we can go to a zoo together next time.. then to the amusement park.. and maybe we can go shopping together.. what do you think? Are there other things you want to do with uncle?”

 

Sakura held his face with her tiny hands.

 

“I want to sleep and eat at the same house with uncle..” she said staring at his eyes.

 

Taehyung’s throat moved fast.

Sleeping and eating under the same roof means.. she wants to live together with him..

 

“I will.. soon.. when your mom is ready.. when she wants to..” he said kissing the top of her head. 

 

Sakura smiled broadly.

 

“Let’s go to your mom now..” said Taehyung holding her hand while they walked to find Jisoo.

 

The employees were all going home at that time and he could notice them looking at them.

 

“Uncle..” Sakura called him softly.

 

Taehyung lowered himself to hear her.

 

“Why are they looking at me?” she asked innocently. 

 

Taehyung patted her head.

 

“Because you’re pretty.. that’s all..” he said not wanting her to worry.

 

Sakura should take after her mom in everything but hopefully, she doesn’t inherit her low self esteem..

She should grow up to be someone who’s more confident than her.. she shouldn’t worry about other people’s gazes at her..

 

He let her open the door to Jisoo’s office.

 

“Sakura!” Jisoo stood up right away as soon as she heard her little footsteps approaching. “How are you? How about school? Did you do well today?”

 

Sakura wrapped her arms around her neck.

 

“I got 100 on spelling today..” she said proudly. “Teacher said I have improved a lot..”

 

Jisoo kissed her on her lips.

 

“You did great! You are really-..” 

 

Then her eyes shifted to Taehyung who was standing behind Sakura.

 

“Did you buy her ice cream?” she asked narrowing her eyes.

 

Sakura and Taehyung gulped at the same time.

How did she even know that? He wiped really well so she wouldn’t notice..

 

“I.. didn’t..” he replied stuttering. 

 

Jisoo put her hands on her waist.

 

“Look at her clothes..” she said sighing. “Strawberry and chocolate.. you even got two flavors for her..”

 

Sakura turned to Taehyung who has just noticed the stains on her clothes.

He scratched the back of his head.

Maybe he should have been more careful..

Team Leader Kim has amazing eyes!

 

“I told you not to give her sweets already!” Jisoo said complaining to him. “What if she gets another infection? What if she gets sick?”

 

Taehyung lowered his gaze to the floor.

Another episode of him being scolded by her..

He’s quite used to this.. and he likes hearing her shouting at her..

 

Then he felt Sakura’s hand holding his..

 

“I asked uncle to buy it for me..” she said pursing her lips. “I’m sorry mom..”

 

Taehyung’s lips curled up. How sweet of her to defend him from her mom! She’s really the best!

 

Jisoo heaved a sigh.

Sakura is always taking his side because he’s spoiling her with desserts!

 

“Alright.. just don’t eat too much from now on..” she said wanting the argument to end.

 

Then she looked at Taehyung who was exhanging glances with Sakura.

 

“Thank you for picking her up from school..” she said shyly. 

 

She asked him for a favor yet she scolded him a lot in the end..

She must be too shameless that she almost forgot to thank him!

 

“And.. are you sure you want to drop her off at my mom’s?” she asked looking at him. 

 

Taehyung nodded his head.

 

“I will.. I have nothing else to do anyway.. you should finish your work soon and rest..” he said smiling. “The big event is tomorrow.. and you need some energy..”

 

“I just have a few things I want to check again then I will go home..” she replied.

 

“I can come back to pick you up again.. I will wait until you finish..”

 

Jisoo shook her head.

He isn’t even her driver.. how can she ask him to go back and forth for her? It’s already too much that she asked him to pick her daughter up from school.

 

“No..” she said sternly. “I will go home by myself..”

 

Taehyung looked disappointed.

She has never allowed him to drive her home the whole week..

What is she so shy of? Can’t she see that he likes doing it for her?

 

“Tomorrow..” said Jisoo biting her lower lip. “If you can.. pick me up.. I would like to go to the event together.. with you..”

 

Taehyung tried not to smile but it was impossible.

It’s her first time asking him to come to her house and go to work together..

Finally.. he can do that.. 

 

“Should I come at your place at 3 pm?” he asked smiling at her. 

 

Jisoo nodded.

 

“3 pm sounds good.. I will wait for you..”

 

“Then.. I’ll bring Sakura to your mom’s house now.. and I’ll see you tomorrow..” said Taehyung grinning.

 

He cleared his throat a little before turning to Sakura.

 

“Do what uncle told you before..” he said whispering to her.

 

Sakura nodded before covering her eyes with her hands.

 

Jisoo looked confused.

Did these two prepare a kind of skit?

What are they doing now?

 

She was momentarily distracted by her daughter when Taehyung landed a kiss on her cheeks.

 

“You.. are really.. why did you.. teach her something like that?” asked Jisoo whispering to him as she held her cheeks.

 

But Taehyung peeled her hands off of her face and kissed her again on both her cheeks.

 

Jisoo’s face turned red. She isn’t saying she hates it but she would want some privacy..

She doesn’t want her daughter to see that her mom is weak when it comes to this..

 

Sakura giggled.

She saw everything that happened through the spaces between her fingers.

Uncle told her to cover her eyes with her hands but he didn’t tell her to close them..

 

 

 

————————-

 

 

It was exactly 3 pm when Taehyung rang the doorbell.

 

A pretty Sakura opened the door for him.

She was wearing a pink gown which he thinks she wore on her 5th birthday.

 

“I have never seen a beautiful princess like you..” he said carrying her. “You’re even wearing some lipstick?”

 

Sakura pouted her lips.

 

“I kissed mom and got this..” she said smiling.

 

Taehyung looked around the house and didn’t find her mom.

She must still be preparing herself.. 

Did she put on some make up tonight?

What will she wear? Will she be wearing heels? 

 

He was busy imagining her inside his head when the door to their bedroom opened.

 

He held his breath as he anticipated her..

 

“Intern Kim.. how have you been?” 

 

But it was Chaeyoung who came to babysit Sakura.

 

Taehyung bowed his head greeting her.

 

“I’m doing fine.. how about you? I haven’t seen you since we went to see the cherry blossoms together..” he said pleased to meet her again.

 

And while he was busy talking with Chaeyoung while not forgetting to play with Sakura, the person he has been wanting to see finally came out..

 

Jisoo was wearing a short white sleeveless dress and a pair of high heels..

She put some make up on and a bright red lipstick.. and her hair was made into a pretty bun revealing her bare shoulders..

 

There was a reason why she didn’t want him to wait for her the day before..

Chaeyoung went shopping with her to find a good dress and new heels for today’s event..

 

Taehyung remained silent.. awestruck by her beauty.. and her body..

Her legs were toned.. her collarbone was to die for.. and her skin was glowing..

It was impossible not to be speechless in front of her..

 

“Sakura.. change your clothes..” said Jisoo holding her hand. “Ask your aunt to help you..”

 

 

Her daughter wanted to wear a pretty gown when she saw her mom wearing a nice dress.

Isn’t she so adorable?

 

Chaeyoung chuckled.

 

“She can just wear it all day unnie.. we can go buy some groceries with her wearing this gown..” she said joking.

 

Jisoo was laughing when she noticed Taehyung was still staring at her.

 

“Why? Do you have something to say?” she asked embarrassed.

 

Maybe her choice was too revealing? Will he tell her to change? Will he say that her lipstick stands out too much? Does he not like how she looks? Maybe it doesn’t look good on her?

 

She knows he has seen a lot of gorgeous women before..

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter