Wanting and needing him

Sakura
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“WHAAAAT?” 

 

Jisoo had to cover Chaeyoung’s mouth.

 

“I told you not to overreact!” she said as she turned to see her daughter who was coloring her book in the living room.

 

Chaeyoung pushed her hands away from .

 

“I’m sorry unnie.. I was just.. really.. I mean.. you two are just the cutest.. and I just can’t believe that Intern Kim.. that guy who is really good at handling women.. like literally.. Taehyung.. kissed you on your forehead even after you closed your eyes?” 

 

Jisoo sighed.

She should have never told her about it.

Did she have to repeat it to her? This is making her embarrassed!

 

“Why would he do that? Could it be that.. he’s good in bed but he’s a bad kisser?” asked Chaeyoung as she covered . “Omo! That can be a reason unnie!”

 

Jisoo’s cheeks were turning red from too much embarrassment.

Chaeyoung is being hilarious!

Why would she talk about his ability in those things to her? 

 

“I mean.. there’s no other explanation unnie.. why wouldn’t he kiss you on your lips? Your breath doesn’t smell.. your lips are just perfect.. you look really beautiful..” said Chaeyoung lowering her voice. “And come on! Even Sakura was sleeping soundly in the bedroom.. you two could have freely kissed and gone further if you wanted to..”

 

Jisoo hit her arms.

 

“Stop it!” she said sighing. “I don’t want to hear anything else from you! You’re thinking ridiculously dirty Chaeyoung!”

 

“But I’m just telling the truth unnie.. we knew it already.. that he has that kind of reputation.. we can even call him as that kind of ‘boy’.. but lately.. I mean.. ever since he met you.. he started to change all of a sudden..”

 

Jisoo lowered her gaze.

Did he really change because of her? 

It can’t be.. who is she to change someone? She can’t even change herself so why would she even think of changing someone?

 

“But.. unnie..” Chaeyoung called her softly as her eyes thinned.

 

Jisoo didn’t like her gaze.. she can feel like this girl is about to say something inappropriate again..

 

“What if.. he asks you out? Would you.. really date him?” Chaeyoung continued.

 

Jisoo remained silent.

Would she date him? No.. can she date him?

That guy.. is Kim Taehyung.. 

He’s rich.. he’s goodlooking.. he’s young.. 

He can have anything he wants.. 

Women are head over heels for him.. and he can easily have each and everyone of them..

And on top of that.. he’s the grandson of her CEO and the only heir to Bora..

 

“I don’t think.. he likes me.. so let us stop worrying about these things..” said Jisoo smiling onesidedly. “I believe he’s only fond of my Sakura.. maybe because she looks really cute and pretty..”

 

Chaeyoung’s mouth fell open.

Jisoo unnie must think she’s stupid.. why would a man do all of that just because he’s fond of her daughter?

Is she just trying to be humble or what?

 

“I am.. already happy with my life..” said Jisoo taking a deep breath as she looked at her daughter from the dining room. “My mom is healthy.. and my Sakura is growing well.. that’s enough for me.. I won’t ask for anything else..”

 

Chaeyoung reached her hands to hers.

 

“Are you afraid unnie? That something.. might go wrong again?” she asked squeezing her hands. “Are you still in pain.. because of your ex?”

 

Jisoo heaved a sigh.

She has long moved on from her ex.. but she hasn’t been able to forget the pain she has been through.. those days she would have needed to hold someone’s hands.. those moments she would have wanted to hide herself from everyone’s stares..

She did everything by herself.. not because she wanted to.. but because she had to..

She was just a child who had to act like an adult in front of those judging eyes.. 

She was someone weak who was only trying to pretend to be strong.. because of a huge responsibilty.. because a life depended on her..

 

“Taehyung.. has a good heart..” she said tearing up. “I’m more afraid that I will be the one to hurt him..”

 

What if she cannot give him what he needs?

What if he gives too much and she cannot reciprocate it?

 

The first time she fell in love.. she gave her everything.. and yet she was left like she was nothing..

 

She doesn’t want to be the reason why he would have to go through the same thing..

She doesn’t want him to get hurt.. thus.. she doesn’t want him.. to like her..

 

 

 

————————-

 

 

 

Taehyung was waiting for Jinyoung at a club.

He was laughing to himself while looking at Jisoo’s pictures on his phone.

Why does he only have pictures of her while she is sleeping or when she looks angry?

He should have taken some nice photos of her too..

Good thing he has Sakura’s which are pretty decent..

 

“When will you greet me?” asked Jinyoung knocking on the table to get his attention.

 

He has been sitting across him for a few minutes already but this guy wasn’t able to notice him at all..

 

“Team Leader Kim? And her daughter?” he asked smiling. “I wonder how beautiful they are that they are making you smile like you have everything in the world..”

 

Taehyung chuckled.

 

“They are too beautiful that I can’t express it in words..” he said raising a glass. “I’ll treat you tonight.. drink all you want..”

 

Jinyoung shook his head in disbelief.

Wasn’t he saying just a few months ago that he would never marry and have children?

But why does he keep acting like he’s a husband and a father already?

 

“Can I see their pictures? I want to know how they look like..” he said moving closer to him.

 

Taehyung unlocked his phone and was about to show him Jisoo’s photo but he changed his mind.

 

“Team Leader Kim will kill me if I show you these photos..” he said putting it back in his pocket. “Just imagine a cute but always angry rabbit.. that’s what she looks like..”

 

Jinyoung laughed.

Just what kind of pictures does he have that he can’t show them to him?

But.. a cute and angry rabbit.. doesn’t seem to look that beautiful though.. did he describe her right?

 

“Alright.. I will just wait for you to introduce her to me.. and also her daughter.. I want to see if she really looks that cute just like what you’re saying..”

 

Taehyung nodded his head.

 

“We have a launching event next week at Friday night.. I’ll send you the address..” he said crossing his legs. “I will introduce her to you.. maybe.. as my woman..”

 

He bit his lower lip as soon as he said the last two words.

His woman.. he’s going to ask her to be his woman..

He will just wait for the right timing.. he will wait patiently for her if she needs more time.. he can wait.. if it’s about her and Sakura.. he can wait.. he’s willing to wait for them..

 

“You’re planning to ask her out? Whoa.. I can’t believe I’m hearing this from you.. I shall give my thanks to this wonderful woman who changed your life..” said Jinyoung putting a hand on his shoulders. “I’m really proud of you..”

 

Taehyung pushed his hand away.

 

“Stop making fun of me and just focus on your lovelife..” he said shaking his head.

 

Jinyoung sighed as his smile slowly disappeared.

 

“Mine is really complicated right now.. but I plan to sort it out..” he said softly. “No.. I have been planning to sort it out since the start..”

 

 

———————————-

 

 

 

Taehyung has just finished his lunch  with his grandma at the cafeteria when he met Jennie inside the elevator.

 

As far as he knows, she has been working under Team Leader Kim for two years already so maybe he can absorb some useful information from her..

 

He has been thinking hard these past few days on how to confess to her.. he has never done it before because he has never liked anyone else before..

And this is why he’s really clueless..

 

He was thinking of renting a whole hotel just for the two of them but she might kill him if she hears about a hotel..

He doesn’t want to startle her.. he already told himself that he would take things slowly..

He wants to tell her that he likes her.. that he would like to date her.. that he is willing to wait until she wants him too.. hopefully it can be soon.. and even better if it’s now..

 

But he doesn’t know how to start.. or where to start..

 

“I was.. curious about something..” he said clearing his throat. “I know that you have known Team Leader Kim for some time.. and you even go out together to hang out and-..”

 

“Do you want to know what she likes? Or maybe her favorite places to visit? Or what she does in her free time?” asked Jennie cutting him in.

 

Taehyung looked flustered.

Do women really know how to read their minds? How did she know that before he could even ask her?

 

He nodded embarrassedly.

 

Jennie chuckled.

 

“Jisoo unnie.. likes staying at home with her daughter..” she said turning to him. “She rarely goes out unless we force her.. she likes reading books with her.. and her hobby is lying down on bed with her..”

 

Taehyung sighed a little.

How is he supposed to do that? That doesn’t sound so romantic to him..

Although he doesn’t mind staying at home with her and Sakura..

But still.. he needs to do something particular.. 

 

“But I know she will like to do things she wasn’t able to do before she had Sakura.. I’m sure.. there are small regrets in her.. you know how a mother has to sacrifice her own happiness for her daughter..” Jennie continued. “Did I give you enough information? Was I helpful enough?”

 

She laughed seeing him looking serious as ever.

Intern Kim has completely fallen head over heels for his sworn enemy..

Who knew he would be this madly in love with Jisoo unnie?

 

The elevator doors opened at the 10th floor and the two of them saw Jisoo standing before them.

 

“You have had lunch already?” asked Jisoo to them. “I’ll see you later then..”

 

Jennie nodded her head.

 

“Eat well unnie..” she said as she came ouf of the elevator.

 

Then she turned back to Taehyung who was staying still inside.

 

“I haven’t eaten yet..” he said looking away.

 

Jisoo got inside the elevator while looking suspiscious of him.

She glanced at Jennie who just shrugged her shoulders before leaving them.

 

“You sure you haven’t eaten yet?”she asked looking closely at him.

 

Taehyung shook his head.

 

“No.. not yet.. doesn’t Team Leader Kim believe me? Why are you always-..?”

 

Jisoo wiped something beside his lips.

 

Taehyung gulped.

 

“You had some ketchup on your face..” said Jisoo narrowing her eyes while looking at him. “What did you have for lunch?”

 

Taehyung sighed.

Women are scary.. they really know everything even if they hide it from them..

 

The two of them were walking side by side to the cafeteria when Jisoo noticed that everyone was looking at them.

 

She distanced herself from him right away..

She almost forgot they were inside the company..

 

Taehyung noticed and pulled her beside him again.

Why does she suddenly want to stay away from him? 

Women are really moody.. she was just joking with him before and now she is acting as a stranger..

 

“Why?” he asked curiously. 

 

Jisoo walked faster to grab a plate for herself.

Taehyung was on her tail.. following her every step.. and going wherever she went..

 

“Did something happen?” he asked innocently as he sat across her. “Why did you become quiet?”

 

Jisoo took another quick look around them.

It seems like all the other employees are still talking about the two of them..

 

“Can you.. leave me? I mean.. everyone is looking at us..” she said softly as she held on her chopsticks tight.

 

Taehyung’s brows furrowed.

He looked around and noticed that all of them were indeed staring at them..

Why do they have so much time to look at them? Is it because they’re good looking? 

 

“Let them look..” he said as he put his hands together while staring at her eat. 

 

Jisoo lifted her gaze to his face.

 

“But they will think that-..”

 

“They are all probably thinking that we look good together..” he said smiling at her. “That we’d make a beautiful couple..”

 

Jisoo’s throat moved fast.

It’s good that no one else is sitting beside them..

What is he saying all of a sudden?

 

“So just eat comfortably and act like you don’t care about them..” Taehyung continued.

 

Jisoo closed her eyes shut in frustration.

She should have never met him on the elevator!

She thought she could eat comfortably today but she might get indigestion instead..

 

“Chew your food well and eat slowly..” said Taehyung seeing her eating three spoons of rice in a row.

 

Jisoo only wants to finish eating and leave this cafeteria as soon as she can..

 

“Why are you hurrying like this?” asked Taehyung worriedly. “I told you to-..”

 

“Stop looking at me already!” said Jisoo loudly while knitting her eyebrows.

 

Why can’t he just leave her alone? She wants to eat in peace but he’s making it hard for her!

 

And after realizing that she just got everyone’s attention for raising her voice at the heir to Bora, she choked on the food in .

 

Taehyung stood up and changed his seat next to hers immediately.

 

“That’s why you should have listened to me..” he was scolding her while patting her back gently. “Why do you think you taught Sakura not to talk when is full? And here you are shouting while eating..”

 

He gave her water and even wiped with his hand.

 

“Are you okay?” he asked worried. “Do you want me to bring more water?”

 

Jisoo shook her head.

 

“Eat more.. you still have a long day ahead of you..” said Taehyung taking a spoon of soup and feeding it to her.

 

Jisoo’s mouth automatically opened as if she were hypnotized but then she remembered where she was and what the two of them were doing..

 

She pushed his hand away and the spoon fell down leaving a stain on his jacket.

 

“I’m sorry..” she said immediately as she took some tissues to wipe his jacket.

 

Why does she keep staining all his expensive jackets? She might need to stay up all night again just to wash it!

 

She should have just eaten quietly.. she just attracted everyone’s attention even more!

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter