Must be love

Sakura
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Are you sure you don’t want to go home and take a quick shower?” asked Bora to Taehyung who came inside her office to take his clothes.

 

“I have washed up at Team Leader Kim’s house..” said Taehyung as he checked which color of suit his grandma brought him. “You chose a  gray one today Madame Bora.. you really have a nice taste..”

 

Bora tapped his shoulders lightly.

 

“I hope you can find someone who can choose your suit for you.. I cannot be by your side forever and I cannot absolutely always choose one for you..” 

 

Taehyung hugged her tight.

 

“Why are you always telling me you cannot be by my side forever? It hurts to hear that.. you know you’re the only one I have grandma..” he said patting her back.

 

Bora pulled herself from him and held his hands.

 

“Wait.. what are these nails..? Why have they become this bright?” she asked knitting her brows.

 

“Sakura painted them last night.. together with her mom..” he said smiling. “Aren’t they cute?”

 

Bora chuckled.

 

“They are hilarious.. Jisoo must have had too much fun last night while doing this..” she said as she looked at his nails.

 

“It’s all because you gave Sakura this gift..” said Taehyung. “Even my toes are all painted.. I have never seen my feet that colorful..”

 

The two were still laughing about his nails when Jimin knocked and came inside.

 

He bowed his head before giving a paper to Bora.

 

“I’m sorry to disturb you but this is the information you were asking for a few days ago..” he said keeping his head lowered. 

 

“Thank you Secretary Park..” said Bora smiling. “I really need to contact this investor..”

 

Jimin bowed his head before heading out but Taehyung put a hand on his shoulder making him stop.

 

“I’ll go back now Madame Bora..” said Taehyung waving at his grandma. “I have something important to ask your secretary..”

 

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows.

What could be so important he needs to ask him?

Ohh.. maybe he has understood already..

Jisoo.. it has to be her..

 

They were walking towards the Marketing Team.

 

“You mentioned being Team Leader Kim’s classmate in college, didn’t you?” asked Taehyung softly.

 

Jimin nodded his head.

They were classmates for four years and they have known each other for almost 10 years..

 

“How was she back then?” asked Taehyung turning to face him a little.

 

Jimin’s lips curled up as he started to think about the first day he met her.

 

Jisoo.. how was she that time?

What was his first impression of her?

 

“She was the happiest person I have met in my life..” he said looking at Taehyung who was completely focused. “She was the life of the whole class.. she’s the prettiest yet she is also the funniest one..”

 

Taehyung smiled as he imagined her being a funny person.

Why can’t he see her joking and fooling around? It’s all because she’s always serious and strict at work and even at home..

She must have become an adult a little too early..

 

“She was a ball of sunshine to all of us.. you can ask Chaeyoung if you want to know everything they did back then.. those two were like clowns..” Jimin said smiling.

 

Then he sighed.

 

Taehyung stopped walking and turned to face him completely.

 

“She was clumsy and immature until she became a mother all of a sudden.. she changed completely.. maybe because she had to..” said Jimin looking at him. 

 

Taehyung took a deep breath before getting to ask him what he has always been curious about.

 

“Her ex.. Sakura’s father.. was he also in the same class?” he asked nervously.

 

“He transferred to our class from another at the start of our third year college.. he was the only one who had the courage to confess to her..” Jimin replied. “He must have fallen for her at first sight.. and Jisoo took her time to give an answer to him..”

 

Taehyung wet his lips as he listened to him.

He has a lot to ask him but he doesn’t seem to want to hear anything about the man Team Leader Kim loved..

 

“Did they.. see each other for a long time?” he asked clenching his fists.

 

“I think they dated for about 6 months..” said Jimin thinking hard. “It has to be the whole semester.. then as you already know.. something happened and she gave birth to Sakura..”

 

Taehyung took a deep breath.

He shouldn’t have asked anything.. he just feels jealous hearing about that lucky yet stupid man..

 

“You should go now..” said Jimin as they arrived near the Marketing Team. 

 

Taehyung sighed.

But he wants to know more about her..

 

“Wait..” he said stopping him. “Just one more question..”

 

Jimin turned to him again.

 

“What is it?”

 

Taehyung’s voice was trembling as he asked him..

 

“Who.. is he?”

 

Jimin smiled onesidedly as he pushed his hand away gently.

 

“I have given you too much information already.. you should ask Jisoo herself..” 

 

Taehyung let out a sigh.

Does he think he can ask Jisoo about it? He wants to protect his life too!

 

“I’ll go now..” said Jimin. “And.. I forgot to tell you..”

 

Taehyung thinned his eyes.

Will he finally tell him who her ex was?

 

“Your nails are quite pretty..” said Jimin teasing him before leaving.

 

Taehyung hid his hands inside his pocket right away.

 

Why is he making fun of his nails? He must be jealous because Sakura didn’t do his nails!

 

 

—————————

 

 

Jisoo went out of her office to give some things to Jennie.

 

“Can you look into these and report to me later?” she asked handing her some papers.

 

Jennie nodded.

 

“Alright unnie..” she said smiling.

 

“How’s your stomach these days?” asked Jisoo worried.

 

Jennie has often complained about stomachaches because she was on diet.

 

“I’m doing well now unnie and I quit my diet.. my mom got mad at me so I had no choice..” she replied.

 

Jisoo smiled.

 

“You don’t even need to go on diet because you already look good!” she said scolding her.

 

She was going back when Jennie grabbed her by her wrist gently.

 

“Unnie.. can I ask you something?” 

 

Jisoo nodded.

 

“To be honest.. I saw you coming to the company with Intern Kim..” said Jennie. “Perhaps.. did something good happen between the two of you?”

 

Jisoo’s eyes widened.

She saw them? She even asked Taehyung to let her off behind the company because she didn’t want the other employees to talk behind her back..

 

“Were there other people who saw us together?” she asked nervously. “I mean.. did they.. say something?”

 

Jennie shook her head.

 

“No.. I saw you getting off of his car by chance because I was looking for a place to park unnie..” 

 

Jisoo heaved a sigh of relief.

It’s good if it’s only Jennie who saw them..

 

“You haven’t answered yet unnie..” said Jennie smiling onesidedly. “Did something-..?”

 

“What would happen between between an intern and his team leader?” asked Jisoo shrugging her shoulders. “Nothing.. of course..”

 

Jennie chuckled.

Jisoo unnie always has a way to avoid her questions!

 

“Unnie.. how about we have a girls’ night with Chaeyoung this Saturday?” 

 

Jisoo took a quick look on the calendar on her phone and realized she had something planned already.

 

“Why? You can’t?” asked Jennie looking disappointed. 

 

“Sakura has something to do at school..” Jisoo replied. 

 

“On a Saturday?” asked Jennie confused.

 

Jisoo nodded.

 

Family day.

 

She can’t believe a year has passed already since the first time she went to one..

 

“That sounds fun!” Jennie exclaimed. “I’m sure Sakura will love it.. she must like playing games the most at her age..”

 

Jisoo nodded.

Of course her daughter does.. she loves playing games but she cannot  do anything she likes..

 

That day should be enjoyed by the all the children at school but since her daughter only has one parent.. there are only a few games she can play with her alone..

 

And this is why she feels sorry for her.. she saw it last year.. she saw how Sakura felt.. how she looked at the other kids playing with their mothers.. and fathers..

 

“Why don’t you ask Intern Kim to come with you?” asked Jennie with a grin that seemed to be teasing her.

 

“W-what? Intern Kim?” Jisoo was too startled that she said it aloud.

 

Then she felt a pair of hands on her shoulders.

 

“Were you talking about me?” asked Taehyung looking at her from behind her.

 

Jisoo let out another scream.

 

Taehyung and Jennie were laughing  together seeing her that surprised.

 

Jennie had seen him coming inside the room a few moments before so she purposely mentioned his name.

 

“I have to work now..” said Jisoo still in shock as she ran to her office in a hurry.

 

“Team Leader Kim!” Taehyung was calling her continuously as he followed her.

 

He tried to open the door but she seems to have locked it from the inside.

 

“Why did you lock the door? I thought you were calling me before..” he said knocking on the door. “Team Leader Kim! Open this so I-..”

 

Then he heard his phone ring.

 

He smiled as he went to sit on his desk.

He would have continued teasing her if only he hadn’t received any call!

 

Now he can undersand what Jimin said before.. her reactions are the funniest!

 

 

————————-

 

 

The long awaited Family day has finally come..

 

Jisoo and Sakura came to school on bus as usual.

They were holding each other’s hands while walking..

 

The same exact scene as last year..

It seems like she is being taken back to what happened that day..

 

There were families wearing broad smiles on their faces.. complete families.. with both dads and moms..

They looked really happy to her that she felt like crying.. it was such a good day.. the sun was shining beautifully.. the skies were blue..

But she’s feeling really gloomy whenever she looks at her daughter who will be left out again this day..

 

“Let’s go now and have fun!” she said pretending to look lively while carrying Sakura into her arms.

 

She was going through all the crowd to get themselves registered in the games when she noticed a familiar looking car parked just in front of the school’s gym.

 

That white expensive car.. seems to belong to.. someone she knows..

It can’t be.. he wouldn’t have come today.. she didn’t mention anything to him.. she didn’t even think of telling him.. but why is his car parked here at Sakura’s school?

 

She was still staring at the car when its door opened and there came out the person she was thinking of..

 

“Uncle!” Sakura smiled automatically and asked to be put down before running to Taehyung.

 

“Did you miss uncle?” asked Taehyung kissing her on her cheeks. 

 

Sakura wrapped her little arms around his neck as she stared at his face.

 

“Uncle really came!” she said smiling wide.

 

Jisoo approached the two of them shyly.

Taehyung really came.. but who told him? Was it Jennie? Or maybe Chaeyoung who loves teasing her with him? Or was it Jimin who silently pairs her up with this intern?

 

“Sakura told me to come..” said Taehyung as they registered themselves. “She used her teacher’s phone to call me..”

 

Jisoo couldn’t believe what she just heard.

Why did she even teach her daughter to use a phone? It was to make an emergency call and not to call anyone she wanted! And she even had the courage to ask her teacher to lend her a phone!

 

“I had nothing to do today anyway..” said Taehyung looking at Jisoo who was remaining silent. “Are you embarrassed because I came?”

 

J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter