Weird feeling inside him

Sakura
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“Sakura.. where did you-..?”

 

Jisoo was touching the bed trying to look for her daughter when she realized she wasn’t at her house.

 

That’s right.. she slept out after going to the countryside for the company’s project..

And Jennie couldn’t come with her.. so that intern came instead and he brought her to a motel in the middle of the highway..

 

She opened her eyes quickly and noticed it was already morning.

When did she fall asleep? She doesn’t sleep in just any place.. she takes hours before she could fall asleep but.. she doesn’t remember anything after getting handcuffed..

 

Oh.. that’s right.. she got tied to the headboard last night!

 

She held her wrist and heaved a sigh of relief.

That guy found a way to unlock it..

 

But.. he didn’t do anything weird to her, did he?

She checked her clothes.. nothing seems to have changed.. she doesn’t feel anything strange either..

 

That’s good.. that’s a relief.. but where is he? Did he perhaps.. leave her here alone? Really? Is he acting up again? Why did he apologize to her for nothing?

 

The she noticed the door opening.

 

Taehyung has just come back after talking with the car mechanic.

 

“You’re awake now..” he said as he threw a tshirt to the bed. “Wear this..”

 

Jisoo looked at it and noticed it’s the same shirt he was wearing.

 

“The store in front just opened and I bought some clean shirts for us.. they are only selling this kind so I bought the same for us..” said Taehyung defending himself even before Jisoo could say anything.

 

“What did I say?” asked Jisoo pouting. “Thank you..”

 

“You looked suspiscious of me just now..” said Taehyung smiling. “Anyway.. you should start preparing so we can go.. the bus we are taking is leaving in an hour.. I have talked with the lady downstairs and she said she’d give us a ride to the station..”

 

Jisoo’s brows furrowed.

A bus? They will take a bus? And the lady last night will bring them to the bus station? Did he flirt with that ahjumma?

 

“Don’t look at me like that..” said Taehyung sitting on the bed.

 

Jisoo moved back right away.

 

“I will pay for the ride.. I didn’t do anything you are thinking of right now..” Taehyung continued. “Let’s go Team Leader Kim.. we should hurry..”

 

Jisoo smiled.

Does he read her mind? How did he know what she was thinking of just now?

 

Anyway.. she’s glad that they are finally able to go home!

She missed Sakura so much!

It’s even Saturday today and she is used to spending all day with her..

 

 

 

————————-

 

 

“How long will it take us to arrive in Seoul?” asked Jisoo curiously. 

 

The two of them are sitting next to each other with Jisoo beside the window.

 

“I think I will sleep again so just wake me up when we arrive, okay?” she said looking at him. “I will get back at you as your Team Leader if you leave me on the bus alone!”

 

Taehyung chuckled.

Why does she always think that he will leave her?

Does she have trust issues with everyone or is it just because of him?

 

“I won’t..” he said glancing at her who was glaring at him. “Will you keep looking at me like that Team Leader Kim? Didn’t I do everything already so we could go home? Why are you still doubtful of me?”

 

“Just in case..” said Jisoo before closing her eyes and leaning her head against the window.

 

Taehyung smiled as he shook his head.

She slept like a baby last night and now she’s sleeping again.

She must be trying to sleep as much as she could so she can stay up all night when she needs to look after her daughter.

 

He was looking through his phone not wanting to miss any update when he felt Jisoo’s head on his shoulder.

 

“You’ll regret this Team Leader Kim..” he whispered to her while looking at her face. “I’ll count to three.. okay? Three.. two.. one..”

 

But Jisoo was already fast asleep.

 

He smiled as he leaned his back again.

He didn’t touch her but it was her who put her head on his shoulder.

He should take a picture of this in case he needs an evidence later!

 

He was refraining himself from laughing while taking some pictures of her sleeping face..

 

She looks like her daughter.. he doesn’t know how many times he’s said it already but.. she really looks like Sakura.. 

Look at those puffy eyebags of hers.. and those pouty and pink lips.. they are the same..

No one can deny that she is her mother..

 

Well.. it’s better that Sakura looks like her.. what if she resembled her father? That’d make Team Leader Kim think about that person even more.. just looking at her daughter would be painful..

 

The bus ride took an hour until they arrived in Seoul.

 

Taehyung woke her up by shaking her arm lightly.

 

Jisoo’s eyes opened slowly and immediately saw the signboards at the bus station.

 

She looked outside.

Finally! She’s back! A day felt like a year for her!

 

Taehyung was surprised that she didn’t even notice she slept with her head on his shoulder.

He was expecting her to argue with him though..

 

As soon as they got off, there was a taxi waiting a few meters away.

 

“Get on..” said Taehyung opening the door for her.

 

Jisoo looked confused.

Why? This taxi is for her and not for him? 

 

“Sakura must be waiting for her mom..” he continued.

 

Jisoo remained silent.

Was he thinking about that? About how her daughter would feel?

What’s with him? 

 

“Then.. I’ll take this taxi..” she said bowing her head a little. 

 

And before she closed the door.

 

“Good job Intern Kim!” she said smiling at him.

 

Taehyung’s lips curled up.

That was a compliment, right?

And that means.. she has completely forgiven him, hasn’t she?

 

He took another taxi for himself and was heading home when he received a call from Jinyoung inviting him for lunch.

 

“Ahjussi.. we need to go to another direction.. I’m sorry..” he said giving a different address.

 

It’s been a long time since he went to Jinyoung’s house.

Maybe.. 5 years ago? That was the last time he came to Seoul..

The two of them were still in their college.. 

 

But before that, he would spend hours at his house and Jinyoung would also do the same when he comes to his grandma’s house.

 

He was greeted by Jinyoung’s parents at the door.

 

“Aunt.. uncle.. how have you been?” asked Taehyung bowing to them.

 

He couldn’t even see them the last time he came here. He’s really glad to meet them.. specially his father.. he used to play videogames with them when they were in highschool.. 

Jinyoung and his father were really close.. their bond was more like that of brothers rather than a parent and a son..

 

The four of them had lunch together and talked about the old times.

 

And after that, Taehyung and Jinyoung went to his bedroom.

 

“Whoa.. this looks like a different room.. why is it so clean? You weren’t a neat person before..” said Taehyung teasing him.

 

Jinyoung laughed as he sat on a chair.

 

“Do you think I clean it myself? Ahjumma does it for me..” he replied.

 

Taehyung also sat down and while he put his hands in his jacket’s pockets, he felt something inside.

 

He took it out and started laughing immediately.

 

When did that woman put these handcuffs in his pocket? How did she do it without him noticing?

 

“Why do you have those?” asked Jinyoung confused. “You.. you didn’t do anything exciting last night, did you?”

 

He smiled to himself as he shook his head in disbelief.

He knows Taehyung is a man who loves playing with women a lot.. 

He likes partying and clubbing.. he loves having fun the most.. and he envies him for that..

 

He cannot do anything at all.. he has to follow what his parents say to him..

He’s happy with them.. he knows they do it for his sake but.. he would have wanted to do some things he was forbidden to do..

 

He was still remaining silent when he heard Taehyung speak again..

 

“S University?” 

 

He pointed at his diploma on top of the cabinet.

 

“Didn’t you attend H University?” asked Taehyung looking at him. “I thought it was definitely H University.. or was I mistaken?”

 

Jinyoung clenched his fists tight.

Well.. he did attend H University but he graduated from S University..

 

“Did you transfer or just-..?”

 

Then Taehyung’s phone rang.

 

It was his grandma. Oops.. he forgot to update her about his whereabouts.

 

“I need to answer Madame Bora... give me a second..” he said excusing himself.

 

“Are you still alive?” asked Bora with a stern voice.

 

Taehyung chuckled.

What a sweet way to start a call!

 

“Of course I’m alive grandma..” he replied smiling. “Did you miss me that much even though you couldn’t see me just for a day?”

 

Bora scoffed.

 

“I was just checking if you were alive.. now that I have heard your voice then it’s fine..” 

 

“I’m sorry grandma.. my phone was totally dead last night after the car broke and Jinyoung invited me to have lunch with him at his house as soon as I came back..” he said trying to appease her. “I’ll see you later at home.. I even bought you a keychain as a souvenir..”

 

Bora sighed.

 

“I don’t need a souvenir.. I just want to know if you treated Jisoo well.. she must have been worried about her daughter last night..”

 

Taehyung smiled as he thought of everything that happened last night with Jisoo.

Madame Bora wouldn’t believe him if he told her all of it!

 

“Don’t worry about her grandma.. your grandson who is a real gentleman took care of her nicely and-..”

 

Then the call got cut.

 

Madame Bora hung up on him! That temper of hers is really similar to that of Team Leader Kim!

No wonder they are so fond of each other!

 

 

 

—————————

 

 

 

Jisoo was lying down on the bed beside a sleeping Sakura.

They have just finished doing her homework together and that must have tired her out..

 

She was reviewing the surveys she did with Taehyung the day before.

Honestly.. for a first timer.. he wasn’t bad.. the questions he made were detailed and he was very organized.. 

 

She was thinking of him when she remembered the prank she made..

Has he discovered already the handcuffs? He might be taken to the police if he enters a store with those in his pocket.

 

She took her phone and was about to write him something but she noticed that he had already sent him a message.

 

She opened it and found a picture of her sleeping on the bus.

Her lips were parted.. and her head was on his shoulders..

That guy! Why didn’t he say anything this morning?

He’s really naughty!

 

“What makes you smile, dear?” asked Alessia who has just come inside the room. 

 

Jisoo raised her brows.

She wasn’t smiling though.. she was.. mad at this intern..

 

“Nothing.. I was just talking with the intern..” she replied as she put her phone back on the table.

 

Alessia sat on the edge of the bed.

 

“How about you go out and have fun by yourself tonight? Leave Sakura to me and just take her home tomorrow..” she said holding Jisoo’s hand. “It’s Saturday today.. and the weather is great..”

 

“I don’t need to..” Jisoo replied quickly. “What would people say if I have fun by myself while leave my daughter to my mom? I don’t like that..”

 

Alessia moved closer to her.

 

“Do you really not want to meet anyone? Is it because of..” she sighed as she glanced quickly at Sakura who was still asleep. “Because of her father?”

 

Jisoo shook her head.

 

“That’s not it mom.. I told you already.. that day he decided to abandon me.. and my daughter.. it was over between us.. I loved him.. that’s right.. but not anymore..” she said looking into her mother’s eyes. 

 

“But that doesn’t mean that you cannot love anyone else.. you’re still young Jisoo.. you’re beautiful.. and kind and-..”

 

“I have a daughter already..” said Jisoo looking at Sakura. “I don’t need anyone else anymore.. as long as I have her.. and you mom..”

 

She turned to her mom who had her eyes lowered.

 

“You two are enough for me.. I swear..” she continued.

 

Alessia looked at her and smiled.

If that’s what she wants.. and if that makes her happy.. then that’s fine..

 

“Still..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter