Meeting the Cherryblossoms

Sakura
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Jimin was eating alone in the cafeteria when Taehyung suddenly sat across him.

 

He looked around him first.

There are lots of empty tables here but why did the grandson of the CEO choose to sit on the same table?

 

He’s sensing that something isn’t right here..

 

“The food is great here..” said Taehyung trying to get Jimin to talk to him.

 

Of course he wouldn’t sit with him on the same table if didn’t have any plan in his mind.

 

He’s currently gathering information about Team Leader Kim.

 

Anything.. it could be a small thing.. he just wants to know even the most little info..

All of those will be used wisely..

 

He will use them against her if she keeps being a brat with him..

 

What a good plan he has, hasn’t he?

 

“I heard Team Leader Kim has a daughter..” he said as he slowly chewed his food.

 

Jimin looked at him with a suspiscious gaze.

 

Taehyung bit his lower lip.

Did he pick the wrong target? Jimin looks smart that he has caught on his trick right away.

 

“Jisoo?” asked Jimin nodding his head. “She has a lovely five year old daughter..”

 

Taehyung grinned.

He gave in..

That’s good..

 

“Jisoo named her Sakura.. isn’t the name so beautiful?” Jimin continued.

 

Taehyung smiled wider.

It looks like he doesn’t even need to force him to tell him about her.

He’s literally spilling the tea by himself.

 

“If her daughter is five now.. doesn’t that mean Team Leader Kim got married a little early?” asked Taehyung trying to sound more natural.  

 

Jimin gulped down a glass of water before answering him.

 

“Unfortunately.. she didn’t get married..” said Jimin in a low voice.

 

Taehyung’s brows furrowed.

He has never been this focused while talking about other people’s lives.

 

Is this the reason why people love spreading rumors?

 

“She got pregnant but the man ran away from her..” said Jimin leaning himself while whispering to him. “That’s what they say..”

 

“Then.. she’s a single mom?” asked Taehyung as he put his chopsticks down.

 

That makes him feel quite sad for her..

 

This is why couples must be really careful about playing with fire.. 

They should take serious lessons from him!

 

“It was the year before she graduated and she really had a hard time..” Jimin continued. “She broke up after getting pregnant.. people were spreading rumors about her everywhere in college.. she was studying hard despite all of this..”

 

Taehyung remained silent.

 

He didn’t know she was a single parent.. 

Is that why she looks so tough?

 

 

“What about the man? Didn’t she try to look for him? It’s their daughter anyway..” said Taehyung feeling immersed in the story.

 

Jimin sighed.

 

“She didn’t.. although people were telling her to catch that bastard and-..”

 

He stopped.

 

Taehyung looked confused.

Why did Jimin suddenly stop?

 

“But why are you so curious about Jisoo?” asked Jimin as he knitted his brows together. 

 

Taehyung gulped.

He did realize it although it was a little too late..

 

“Just.. because..” he said stuttering. “I see her at work everyday and I just wanted to know more about her..”

 

Jimin nodded his head looking convinced.

 

“But how do you know about all of this? Did Team Leader Kim say it herself?” asked Taehyung curiously.

 

Jimin shook his head.

 

“I was her classmate during college..” he said smiling. “I saw everything happen.. that’s why..”

 

Taehyung’s mouth fell open.

 

No wonder his story was very detailed.

They were classmates..

 

Then he should stop asking for now.. Jimin might be too suspiscious of him if he continues..

 

 

 

————————-

 

 

 

Jisoo was talking to Jennie when she saw Taehyung coming into the room after the lunchbreak.

 

She clenched her fists trying to suppress her anger.

 

It has been three days since this rude guy suddenly.. kissed her..

 

She wanted to stay cool but she feels too irritated seeing him acting nonchalantly about it..

 

He didn’t even apologize to her!

He must be so used to it that it’s nothing to him..

Is he a casanova or what?

What a dirty scumbag!

 

“Unnie..” Jennie tapped her arms lightly. “What is it? You were spacing out..”

 

Jisoo cleared .

It’s all because of that spoiled CEO’s grandson!

What did she deserve to take him as an intern?

Why did the CEO choose her department when there are lots of good ones inside this building?!

 

 

“So what time are we going to meet later unnie? Should we just get off work together?” asked Jennie smiling.

 

She’s meeting Sakura later that afternoon to have ice cream together.

She last saw her on her birthday party that was held in Jisoo’s house weeks ago.

 

“We can do that..” said Jisoo nodding her head. “My mom will bring her to me later before going to her part time job..”

 

“I’m really excited to see her.. I want a daughter like her unnie..” said Jennie smiling wider.

 

Jisoo chuckled.

 

“I’m sorry but you should find yourself a decent guy first and not follow my footsteps..” she said as she took her phone out to check if she received any messages from her mom or from Sakura’s school.

 

As a mother, she needs to constantly check on her daughter..

She worries about her the most.. yet Sakura makes all those worries go away as well..

 

It’s amazing that after she gave birth to her, her mentality has completely changed..

 

Can she say she has become more responsible?

She was just any other teenage girl who only cared about having fun just a few years ago but now.. she has a responsibility as a mother.. and maybe as a father as well..

She has to do both.. she has to fulfill both.. only then Sakura won’t feel less loved in comparison to the other kids around her..

 

“I’ll go back to my office now.. tell me if there’s something you need..” she said before going away.

 

She was holding onto the doorknob when she felt a presence behind her.

 

She turned back and found Taehyung standing in front of her.

 

“I have finished what you asked me to do..” he said handing her a folder.

 

Jisoo opened it immediately.

She carefully checked every word he wrote.

 

And she found a mistake.

 

That was what she wanted from him.

 

“Write it again and submit it before 4 pm..” she said giving it back to him.

 

“I did this for two days and I have to submit it before 4 this afternoon?” asked Taehyung looking pissed.

 

Did he feel pity for her for nothing?

He was feeling bad for her because of what happened to her and she’s acting bossy again!

 

“You must find the mistake you made and just re-write it.. what can be so difficult about it?” asked Jisoo before going inside the office.

 

Taehyung took a deep breath.

 

She’s doing this on purpose because of that kiss!

He should have never kissed her!

Does she think he liked it?

He felt like he was kissing a wall!

And her lips weren’t even-..

No.. he was about to say her lips weren’t any good but they were very soft to be honest..

 

Anyway.. he didn’t like it either and she should not hold a grudge against him because of something personal!

 

As soon as he returned to his desk, he received a call from Jinyoung.

 

“Should we see each other and have some coffee together?” asked Jinyoung over the phone.

 

Taehyung seemed hesitant. He doesn’t think he can leave early given the bad mood of that woman..

 

“I can come near Bora..” said Jinyoung. “I am finishing work early anyway.. I wanted to show you some of the products we made and ask for your opinions..”

 

“Well.. that sounds good..” said Taehyung. “Then let’s just see each other later at the cafè behind the company..”

 

He hung up and started working right away.

 

What is he working hard for? Why is he forced to do this?

 

Madame Bora really found the right person to make him suffer..

 

A woman of his age who will never have an interest in him and also will not back out..

 

These women are making him go crazy..

 

 

—————————

 

 

 

It was around 5 pm when Taehyung finally came out of the company.

He must be one of the last employees who finished work..

Everyone got off at 4 while he had to finish something that Team Leader didn’t even check!

 

He entered the cafè and didn’t see Jinyoung so he decided to call him.

 

“In 10

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter