True gentleman

Sakura
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It was Monday.. start of another week.. another headache for Jisoo..

 

She has just come to the company after dropping her daughter off at her school..

 

She was checking her schedule for that day when she saw the elevator doors were opened.

 

Good timing! 

She rarely gets a chance to take it without having to wait for a few minutes..

 

It’s the busiest time of the day.. everyone is just coming in and all of them are using the elevators..

 

They have four of them but still, they won’t be enough for all the employees of Bora..

 

Jisoo was smiling as she hurried to enter the elevator but then she took a step back and went out again.

 

Taehyung.

That rude intern again who is blessed enough to be born as the CEO’s grandson..

 

Why did she have to see him the first thing in the morning?

Seeing him at the beginning of the day and the start of the week might bring some bad luck to her..

Should she see an exorcist or a shaman?

 

“Not coming in?” asked Taehyung smiling onesidedly.

 

Jisoo sighed.

The devil is asking her to get inside hell.. 

 

“No.. I’ll take the next one..” she said shrugging her shoulders. “I’m not in a hurry..”

 

Taehyung smirked.

Team Leader Kim is playing hard to get this early and this arrogant attitude is totally not to his liking..

 

Then Jisoo saw a bunch of employees from the Accounting and Finance team coming..

 

Oh no.. if she gets on the same elevator ride as them, she will have to stop at every floor because they are scattered all over the building..

That’ll take forever to go to the tenth floor which is her office..

 

The elevator doors were closing but she suddenly came in.

 

She heaved a sigh. That was close.

It’s better to torture herself with this rude guy than to wait for another ride on the groundfloor.

 

Taehyung shook his head as he looked at her.

This woman is really good at bluffing..

She was proudly saying she would take the next one though..

 

He was going to press the 10th floor when he felt his hand touching hers.

 

They pulled their hands away almost at the same time.

 

“Press it yourself..” said Jisoo clearing .

 

Taehyung wet his lips in frustration.

She is clearly bossing him again..

Just wait until he becomes the CEO and she’ll know her place!

 

There was silence between them as the elevator went up slowly.

 

Jisoo was counting every second that passed..

 

It was all going well until the elevator stopped at the fourth floor.

 

It was the cafeteria.. the employees must have finished having breakfast and are now going to their respective departments..

 

And all of a sudden, the elevator that was once empty became fully packed..

 

Jisoo and Taehyung were standing next to each other.. their shoulders were touching..

A sensation both of them hated..

 

Everytime Jisoo would try to distance herself a little from him, someone would push her back towards him..

 

And maybe the worst that happened was when the person standing before her took a step back and she accidentally brushed her lips on Taehyung’s jacket..

 

White jacket.. of all colors he could have chosen to wear that morning.. a white one!

 

Taehyung’s eyes widened.

Does this woman even know how much this jacket costs? Why would she touch him with those dirty red lips?

 

That’s right.. red lipstick! She was wearing a what seemed to be cheap red lipstick that smudged on his clothes..

 

He was fuming in anger until all the employees got out of the elevator on the ninth floor.

 

“I’m sorry.. I was pushed and-..” Jisoo was trying to explain herself when she saw him taking off his jacket.

 

“I really.. didn’t mean it..” she continued.

 

Of course she knows how much that jacket costs! The brand is written all over the back.. how would she not know it?

 

“What would people think now that I have a lip mark on my white jacket?” asked Taehyung turning to face her. “I have never seen a woman this careless..”

 

Jisoo clenched her fists on her sides.

She should just remain silent and not bother herself to respond to him.

She has learned through her experience that losing is also winning..

 

The elevator stopped at the tenth floor finally..

 

Jisoo was hurrying to go out but Taehyung also tried to get out first and ended up pushing her back inside.

 

“How could you-..?” Jisoo got out furiously a few seconds after him.

“I have never seen a man this rude.. for someone who loves women that much.. you should be a gentleman at least..”

 

Taehyung turned to her.

 

“I’m only a gentleman to women who are nice and sweet unlike Team Leader Kim..” he said as he put the jacket he had taken off over his shoulder. “So don’t ask me to act like one towards you..”

 

Jisoo scoffed.

 

“I wonder what your definition is..” she said smiling onesidedly. “Of a nice.. and sweet woman..”

 

Taehyung’s brows furrowed.

 

Jisoo took a step towards him.

 

“A woman with a nice body? And sweet.. lips?” she said before walking past him.

 

What a day to start the week.. she’s totally pissed off that she might start cursing next..

 

She was walking fast when Taehyung grabbed her by her arm and pushed her against the wall.

 

“What do you want?” asked Jisoo loudly. “Why? Did I make you angry by stating a fact?”

 

But Taehyung didn’t seem angry.. instead he was smiling from ear to ear..

 

He shook his head as he held her face with a hand while the other caressed her shoulders gently.

 

“It’s definitely a fact..” he said running the back of his hand against her cheek.

 

Jisoo tried to push him away but Taehyung held both of her hands tightly.

 

“Let me go..” said Jisoo with trembling eyes. 

 

Taehyung shook his head.

 

“Not after checking if you fit the standards..” he said putting his lips the nearest possible to hers.

 

Jisoo gulped.

 

“Let’s see..” Taehyung continued teasing her. “If I can start acting like a gentleman towards you.. if you’re also that nice and sweet-..”

 

Then Jisoo stepped on his foot with her heels and pushed him away forcefully before running to her office.

 

She couldn’t even greet anyone and just hurried in and locked the door.

She was catching her breath as she wiped the sweat on her forehead.

 

She hasn’t ran like this for five years.. ever since she became a mom..

 

It’s all because of that jerk.. that intern.. that rude.. and ert CEO’s grandson..

 

A few minutes later she heard loud knocks on the door.

 

“Come out..” Taehyung was demanding her as he continued knocking loudly. “I said come out!”

 

Jisoo heaved a sigh.

Good thing she locked the door..

 

He deserved it! Why would he try to scare her? Who is he to do that to her?

After becoming a mother, there is nothing she’s afraid of anymore..

 

Meanwhile, Taehyung looked really furious as he sat on his desk.

That Jisoo.. that no class woman.. that careless.. ruthless.. tactless..

 

He took a calming breath.

 

Then he noticed how everyone was looking at him.

They must have thought he was a weirdo.. all because of that woman!

 

He’s too frustrated to start working.. he needs to let this out.. he needs to scold her..

Does being the Team Leader make her feel safe from getting fired?

 

He took his phone out and tried to search for her name on the social media..

He can at least write a hateful post on her wall or something..

Maybe that could make him feel better..

There were like hundreds of women with the same name and he couldn’t find her..

 

He sighed to himself as he leaned himself back.

 

What is he expecting from a woman like her? Why would she have any type of social media? No one would be interested in a woman as boring as her! No one! 

 

 

 

———————-

 

 

 

“Unnie! What happened to your feet? Why do you so many blisters? They must hurt a lot..” said Jennie seeing Jisoo’s feet.

 

They were in the lobby after having lunch together.

 

Jisoo has put bandaids already but they aren’t helping ease the pain.

 

She shouldn’t have worn these new heels she bought.. is it because they are cheap that they hurt to wear?

 

No.. it’s all because of Taehyung that her feet hurt! He made her run a lot today.

 

“Can you even walk like that unnie?” asked Jennie worried. “I can lend you my rubber shoes when we go upstairs..” 

 

Jisoo nodded her head.

Maybe it’s time to face the reality.

She needs to change these darn heels now.. she needs to be able to walk at least..

And she also has to fetch Sakura later from school so she can’t afford to get herself hurt..

 

They were nearing their department when Jisoo received a call from her daughter’s school.

 

“Can you go first while I take this call?” she asked Jennie. “I’ll be there right away..”

 

Jennie nodded her head and went alone.

 

She took some water from the dispenser before sitting down.

She arrived earlier than everyone today..

Even the CEO’s grandson isn’t here yet.. he usually eats with his grandma and comes back right away but she couldn’t even see him at the cafeteria at all..

The CEO was only eating with her secretary..

 

Then she noticed Jisoo’s office had the lights ..

Did she forget to turn them off?

 

A few moments passed before Jisoo came in.

 

“Unnie?” Jennie stood up as soon as she saw her.

 

Jisoo looked like she has just cried.

Her eyes were red and even her nose..

 

“Are you okay unnie? Did.. something happen?” Jennie c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter