Amazing and loving

Sakura
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A long chapter ahead 😅

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jisoo was waiting for Jennie in front of the cafè.

They agreed to meet there at 8 am to go to the countryside for their project.

 

Jennie would be the one driving today.. to be honest, she kinda feels jealous.. she has always wanted to learn driving but she doesn’t have time.. it’s already a miracle if she is able to sleep 5 hours every night..

 

She was looking around.. Jennie will be using the company’s car so she should be able to recognize her..

 

But what’s taking her long? It’s already 8:05 am.. she is rarely late to their appointments..

 

A few more minutes passed and she saw the purple car arriving.

That’s the company’s car! Jennie is here finally..

 

She opened the passenger seat and sat immediately before turning to the driver’s seat..

 

“Jennie.. why did you come just now and-..?”

 

Her eyes widened.

This isn’t Jennie.. where is Jennie? Why is this person here instead?

 

That intern jerk.. what is he doing here?

 

“Goodmorning Team Leader Kim..” said Taehyung bowing his head a little. “Grandma sent me to accompany you.. Jennie had a stomachache so.. here I am.. instead..”

 

Jisoo was baffled. How come she didn’t know anything? Why didn’t Jennie tell her anything?

 

And why him of all people the CEO could have sent her?

 

She hasn’t talked nor looked at him in the eye for the past week..

 

After insulting her face to face.. how is she supposed to even greet him?

He annoys her the most.. she hates him.. he disgusts her..

 

She sighed as she looked outside the window.

She can’t believe she’s stuck with him all day..

If only this project isn’t important to her and to the company.. she would back out at this very moment!

 

“Team Leader Kim..” Taehyung called him softly.

 

“Why?” she asked irritated without looking at him.

 

“We should go now..” he said. 

 

Jisoo took a deep breath. Of course they should go now! Why is he even telling her that they should go now if they should really go now!? 

 

“Just go..” she said closing her eyes. 

 

“But-..” 

 

She turned to him looking mad.

 

Taehyung gulped.

Women.. they should be nice and sweet.. that’s what he thought of until he met her.. this one woman is scaring him.. 

 

“When will we go? You keep saying we should go.. then why can’t we go?” asked Jisoo knitting her brows.

 

Taehyung pointed behind her.

 

“Seatbelt..” he said. “Please put your seatbelt on so WE CAN GO..”

 

Jisoo’s eyes widened.

How stupid of her! She was acting sassy yet she was a fool!

 

She immediately put it on and kept her head glued on the window.

She won’t talk to him.. she will never speak to him again.. 

 

It was almost a 4 hour drive from Seoul..

They came a long way.. they travelled far.. without saying a word to each other..

 

Taehyung stopped the car.

It was the last food stop before they entered the rural area and it would be hard to find anywhere else to eat after..

 

“Should we have some lunch first before-..?”

 

“No.. we should finish this as quickly as possible so we can go home right away..” said Jisoo without letting him finish.

 

“Aren’t you hungry-..?”

 

“No.. I am not hungry at all..” she replied quickly.

 

Taehyung couldn’t believe that he is forced to be her driver and be treated like this..

 

Did his grandma know that the two of them had an argument a week ago that he sent him to go with her as a punishment?

 

It isn’t like he isn’t guilty or sorry for what he said.. in fact, he has tried to find ways to apologize to her but the problem.. is Team Leader Kim herself..

 

She doesn’t come out of her office or even if she does she’s always with Jennie or Jimin.. how is he going to talk to her like that?

 

They arrived at the information center half an hour later.

 

Jisoo got off right away and headed inside to talk to someone while Taehyung was waiting inside the car.

 

Today will be a long day.. he can already feel it.. 

Who knows what she will ask him to do? She holds grudges.. she will make it hard for him for sure..

 

Jisoo knocked on the window and he rolled it down immediately.

 

“We should separate here..” said Jisoo lowering her head. “You should go towards the town while I start here..”

 

Taehyung looked around the area.

They are literally in the middle of a kind of forest..

Is she sure that she’ll stay here alone? Wouldn’t it be better that they do it together?

 

“Let’s meet here in 3 hours..” said Jisoo before going away.

 

Taehyung took a deep breath.

She’s really stubborn.. he couldn’t even say a word and she left like that..

 

Well.. that’s what she wants! If a wild beast comes and eats her then it’s her fault!

 

 

 

————————

 

 

 

It was past 3 pm and Taehyung has already come back to their meeting place.

 

He has interviewed at least 100 people in those three hours.. most of them were old people living alone.. 

He felt like he was talking to his own grandparents.. they even offered him some food which he didn’t refuse..

 

He was literally dying of hunger before..

It’s because Team Leader Kim didn’t want to have lunch with him earlier..

He’s sorry for eating by himself but he brought her a sandwich so she could also eat..

He was thoughtful, wasn’t he?

 

Few more minutes passed and still.. no trace of Team Leader Kim..

He started to get worried.. 

He was just kidding when he spoke about some beast eating her..

But what if she really got eaten?

 

He tried to call her but it couldn’t get through.. it must be because of the poor connection here in the countryside..

 

He looked at his watch.

It was 4 pm already.. 

Should he start looking for her? She didn’t go to Seoul by herself, did she?

 

He alighted and started walking around asking for some information if someone had seen her.

 

He can’t even drive there because the road is too small and only bicycles are allowed..

 

He must have walked at least a kilometer already and he hasn’t found her yet..

What if she got lost and can’t find her way back?

She shouldn’t have been stubborn! 

 

He walked for a few more minutes until he heard some really loud music.

It seemed like there was a kind of party..

Should he ask if anyone has seen his Team Leader?

 

It was like a small hall and inside.. there were lots of old people.. grandmas and grandpas.. ahjummas and ahjussis..

 

They seemed to be having fun singing and dancing to a trot song..

 

Who is that ahjumma that is singing this loud and is full of energy?

 

He peeked inside.

 

His mouth fell open.

 

Team Leader Kim is singing and dancing on the stage.

He couldn’t believe his eyes..

 

She is wearing a happy smile on her face.. 

That same smile she had on the old picture he saw..

That genuine smile that seemed to have faded away through the passing of time..

 

He didn’t know he was smiling wide until one of the ahjummas came to him and dragged him inside.

 

“You’re also from Seoul, aren’t you? Show us your dance!” she said pushing him to go to the stage.

 

Jisoo put the mic down right away as soon as she saw him.

What is he doing here? Why did he come?

Did he see everything she did?

 

“Jisoo sing for us again!” one grandma was urging her.

 

She was conducting the survey at one house when they invited her to a birthday celebration all of a sudden..

 

They promised to complete her survey if she performed for them..

 

“I think I have sung enough..” said Jisoo catching her breath.

 

She’s sweating a lot after singing three songs in a row.

She even danced like there was no tomorrow! She hasn’t done any of this since she got pregnant.. 

 

She walked towards Taehyung and handed him the mic.

 

“You should sing for them..” 

 

Taehyung’s eyes widened. Sing? Him? No way! He can’t sing at all! He has never sung in his life!

 

“Handsome man, you should sing for us!” all the grandmas were rooting for him.

 

Taehyung was feeling embarrassed. He doesn’t even know any trot song that they would like.. 

What should he do? Why did he even come here?

 

“Is it okay if I sing something slow? I don’t really know any fast song..”

 

All of them agreed and Taehyung nervously typed in the title of the song.

 

He hasn’t been this nervous in his life.. he wasn’t even trembling like this when he was chased by a group of gangsters who were sent by the husband of the woman he got in trouble with..

 

Jisoo was standing on the side while listening to his singing.

He isn’t bad.. his deep voice is quite attractive.. 

 

She turned to see the reactions of the elderly people and they seemed to be loving it even though they didn’t understand any word..

 

Taehyung chose an english song.. this must be the type of music he listened to in London a lot..

It’s calming and soothing..

 

She was listening well to the lyrics..

It’s about a man loving a woman until they grow old together.. 

 

She lowered her gaze as those lyrics kept echoing inside her head.

 

Two people growing old together.. loving each other the same way they did the first time they fell in love..

 

Is it possible? Does it happen in real life? Or is it just a song?

 

She was thinking to herself when a playful ahjumma pushed her towards Taehyung who fortunately caught her.

 

His song was ending..

 

 

 

 

“I’m thinking out loud.. maybe we found love right where we are..”

 

 

 

 

 

Jisoo was holding onto his arms tightly.

She gulped as she saw how he was looking at her with those eyes..

 

“Are you.. okay?” asked Taehyung pulling her up.

 

Jisoo immediately stood by herself.

That was embarrassing! Why did that ahjumma suddenly push her to him?

 

She took a step away from him and turned to see the others’ reaction.

 

They were clapping and cheering as if they had seen a beautiful movie..

What is making them so happy?

 

“Kiss her!” the ahjussis were screaming.

 

Jisoo’s eyes widened.

What? These people are incredible! Where did that come from?

 

“I’m sorry but.. we can’t do that in public..” Taehyung replied smiling. “We don’t want all of you getting jealous..”

 

Everyone was laughing at him while Jisoo was still feeling embarrassed.

She went down the stage and Taehyung followed after her.

 

“Aigoo.. what a beautiful couple you are..” said an ahjumma to Jisoo. 

 

“We aren’t.. we are just colleagues ahjumma..” said Jisoo refusing. “Why would you think that-..?”

 

“You should eat now.. you must be tired after singing and dancing..” said the woman pulling her to sit down.

 

Taehyung was also asked to join her.

 

They were sitting across each other and before them was a feast of all kinds..

 

“To be honest.. I have already eaten before..” said Taehyung confessing the truth. 

 

Jisoo remained silent for a few seconds.

 

“Me too..” she said pouting her lips.

 

They stared at each other for a moment before smiling.

 

“I thought I was the only one.. I’m glad to hear you already ate as well..” said Taehyung refraining himself from smiling again.

 

So he worried for nothing? That’s a relief.. he thought she would be starving by now.. no wonder she was very energetic on stage before..

 

“You were pretty good at dancing and singing before..” he said lowering his gaze to his plate full of different kinds of delicious food. “I enjoyed it..”

 

Jisoo scoffed.

 

“Stop making fun of me.. I was only forced to do it..” she said starting to eat. 

 

Taehyung smiled as he also started to dig in.

 

“But I heard you sang more than one song..” he said glancing at her.

 

Jisoo’s cheeks turned red.

Well.. she did..

She totally lost it once she got on the stage.. she must have missed having that much fun..

Maybe because all these people don’t know her personally.. probably because they will not judge her here..

 

“I also enjoyed your performance..” said Jisoo without looking at him. “The song was great..”

 

Taehyung smiled a little.

 

“I was too nervous that I don’t remember anything I did..” he replied scratching the back of his head. 

 

“Is it the type of music they like abroad?” asked Jisoo curiously.

 

Taehyung nodded.

 

“They must be into love songs.. it was really romantic..” Jisoo continued. 

 

People abroad must believe in a love that lasts forever..

But the reality is different..

It’s just a song..

 

Love does happen to everyone but.. it doesn’t last long..

 

She was immersed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter