Hearts warming up

Sakura
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“I have seen the final product and I think it is created really well..” said Bora to Jisoo. “You’ve done a good job Team Leader Kim..”

 

Jisoo couldn’t help but smile hearing her praises.

 

“I think we are more than ready for its launch in two weeks..” Bora added. 

 

Jisoo kept her head lowered.

 

“Thanks to all your help..” she said softly. “It was only possible because you entrusted me with this project..”

 

She was honestly very hesitant at first to initiate a project all by herself but due to the CEO’s support and encouragement, she was finally able to put something into light.

 

“I will go back now if there’s nothing else..” she said bowing her head.

 

But before she could turn her back against her, Bora took something out from under her desk and put it on top of the table.

 

It seemed like a gift. A huge one.

There was a big red ribbon on top of the box.

 

“I saw the drawing Sakura made for my grandson..” said Bora smiling.

 

But Jisoo was busy keeping her head low that she didn’t see that smile and was only able to hear what she said.

 

Everytime the CEO talks to her regarding Taehyung, she feels nervous as if she had done something bad..

 

Will the CEO think that she’s trying hard to become closer to him? What if she misunderstands her? And her daughter? What if she thinks her daughter’s drawing wasn’t necessary at all?

 

“That punk put it in a frame.. he didn’t even want me to touch it in case I got it dirty..” Bora continued.

 

Jisoo lifted her gaze and saw the smile in her lips.

 

Thankfully the CEO doesn’t look mad at her. That’s a relief!

 

“Take this.. and give this to Sakura..” said Bora pointing at the gift. “I asked Jimin to buy some things she could use to draw.. and maybe she will want to draw her grandma as well..”

 

Jisoo bowed her head deeply.

 

“Thank you..” she said feeling embarrassed. “My daughter will really love it.. I will bring her once to thank you personally..”

 

Bora chuckled.

Jisoo always looks nervous when she’s around her.

She knows she respects her very much but can’t she understand that she’s very fond of her and her daughter?

 

“You may go now.. I know you’re busy..” said Bora still smiling.

 

Jisoo held the box with both her hands.

 

“Thank you once again..” she said unable to look into her eyes. 

 

Then Bora held her hand and caressed it gently.

 

“You are a very wonderful woman Team Leader Kim.. so be more confident in yourself..” she said looking at her.

 

Jisoo felt her heart warming up.

Maybe because she’s the CEO yet she is very kind to her.. maybe because her position is too high yet she is easily approached..

Or probably.. because she’s also a woman.. and a mother like her.. and she just told her the words she needed to hear the most..

 

She was going back to the Marketing Team when she met Jimin who was looking for her.

 

“The CEO gave it to you already?” he said smiling. “I picked it myself.. I’m sure Sakura is going to love it..”

 

Jisoo smiled.

Sakura likes any gift she is given..

The huge stuffed toy Taehyung brought her has occupied the whole bed and she doesn’t want to put it elsewhere..

 

Jimin helped her bring the box as he handed her a folder.

 

“Those are the papers you asked me to look for..” he said as they walked side by side slowly. “Tell me if you need anything else..”

 

“Thank you.. I thought I’d need to wait another week before I could put my hands on this.. good thing I asked you..” she said smiling as she tapped his shoulders lightly.

 

They were chatting happily when someone suddenly and purposely walked in between them separating the two.

 

“Oops.. I didn’t see the two of you.. maybe because you were walking as if you were on the moon..” said Taehyung as he stood in front of them.

 

Jisoo sighed. 

What is he doing early this morning? Why is he in bad mood all of a sudden?

He was acting normally for the past few weeks and now he’s back to his abnormal self!

 

The papers inside the folder fell on the floor and Jisoo picked them up one by one.

 

“Do you need help?” asked Jimin putting the box down before helping her immediately.

 

Taehyung closed his eyes tight in frustration.

Why is Jimin everywhere near Team Leader Kim these days? 

 

As soon as the two finished picking up all the papers from the floor, Taehyung took the gift away from Jimin.

 

“I’ll help her carry this so Secretary Park can return to his position upstairs.. my grandma is quite moody these days, I think you should go back immediately..”

 

Jisoo thinned her eyes.

He’s gotten weird again.. no.. he has always been weird..

 

Jimin might have understood Taehyung’s intentions.. or maybe really well..

He chuckled before leaving the two of them alone..

 

Taehyung followed Jisoo inside her office with a grin.

 

“Did Jimin give this gift to you?” asked Taehyung almost irritated. “Why would he give-..?”

 

“The CEO gave it to Sakura..” said Jisoo as she sat down. “You can just put it down there..”

 

Taehyung smiled as he put the gift on the floor.

He thought Jimin gave her a gift for a second! Good thing it was his Madame Bora!

 

He was going out of her office when Jisoo stopped him.

 

“Where do you think you’re going?” she asked as she folded her arms. “Come back and sit in front of me..”

 

Taehyung’s lips were curled up as he did what she asked him.

What does she want him to do all of a sudden?

 

“Organize those files..” she said pointing at the folder that had fallen down earlier because of him. “It was already in order but you messed it up..”

 

Taehyung nodded as he took the folder and started organizing the papers immediately.

This isn’t even hard for him.. and he doesn’t hate this absolutely.. how can he hate it when he’s working with her in front of him?

Wait.. what did he say? What was it again?

 

“Do it well..” said Jisoo glancing at him quickly before going back to working again.

 

“Yes Sir!” said Taehyung loudly. “I will do my best!”

 

Jisoo chuckled.

He’s being naughty again.. does he love organizing stuffs that much? 

 

A few minutes later, Taehyung asked Jisoo to take a look at what he has done so far..

 

“Am I doing it right? Why do I think that this doesn’t match with this?” asked Taehyung knitting his brows together.

 

Jisoo went beside him as she carefully checked the pages.

 

“This one goes after the other one..” she said helping him.

 

But Taehyung’s soul has left his body again.

That weird feeling is consuming him again inside him.

 

And when Jisoo moved closer to him, he stopped breathing.. literally..

 

Her chest was just a few inches away from his face.. he glanced sideways and he could see through her white blouse..

He unconsciously gulped as sweat started forming on his forehead..

 

Then Jisoo stood far from him as she tried to grab a pen from the other side of her desk.

 

Taehyung was still looking at the papers when he noticed another mistake.

He reached his hand to her without looking away but it felt something else instead.. something soft..

 

He tried poking it and then he heard Jisoo gasp..

 

“Team Leader Kim.. I don’t think this one-..” he stopped as he turned to see what he was holding with his hand.

 

It was Team Leader Kim’s bottoms!

He must have lost his mind! No wonder they felt so soft and warm!

His hands must have had a mind on their own!

 

Jisoo let out a scream before taking another folder and hitting him on shoulders and arms.

 

“What were you thinking of? How could you touch my and even poke it? You’re really a erted guy!” said Jisoo angrily as she kept hitting him.

 

Taehyung held her hands tightly to stop her.

 

“I didn’t mean it.. I really didn’t..” he said refraining himself from smiling.

 

He shouldn’t smile.. he knows that.. but her reaction was too funny and cute at the same time!

 

“You dare to touch my hands now? How could you-..?” Jisoo was still furious as she tried to free herself from his grip.

 

She climbed the chair with her knees trapping Taehyung’s legs in between hers.

 

“You still won’t let me go?” she said as she pulled her hands away forcefully but ended up losing her balance.

 

Taehyung pulled her back to him making her sit on his lap while she was facing him.

He was holding her waist with both hands and Jisoo had her hands on his shoulders.

 

Their eyes were locked at each other’s.. their cheeks have turned red from the awkward position they are in.. and their hearts were beating erratically..

 

Taehyung gulped nervously as she looked at her..

He knows she will be mad at her for holding her like this but if he pulled his hands away from her, she will fall down and get hurt..

 

But if they keep staying on this position, the employees on the other side of the building who are looking outside the window might see and misunderstand what they are doing..

 

“I’m sorry..” he said looking away from her.

 

Jisoo was remaining silent due to embarrassment.

Why did she even get near him? No.. why did she let him enter her office?  She should have asked him to leave immediately!

 

Then she felt herself being lifted up before being put down to sit on the chair.

 

“I.. don’t think I can finish organizing the files today..” said Taehyung stuttering as he hurried outside.

 

Jisoo heaved a long sigh as soon as he went out.

That intern.. touched her.. .. held her waist and even carried her up and down as if she were a sack of rice..

 

Why did she forget about him being a ert womanizer? How could she not remember their first encounter and what she did to her that night at the bar?

 

She thought he has changed.. but no.. he didn’t..

He has no hope at all.. she shouldn’t get close to him..

 

 

—————————

 

 

 

It was 8 pm and Jisoo has just finished washing the dishes at home.

 

She checked on what Sakura was doing and found her drawing and coloring a fairy tale book they read at school that afternoon.

She was using the gift given by the CEO.. there were like ten sets of different coloring materials together with some nail polish and make up for kids at her age..

 

It warmed her heart to see her that happy.. she looked like she was enjoying it very much..

 

“Stay there while I clean the kitchen, okay?” she said to her.

 

Sakura nodded before going back to drawing.

 

Jisoo was smiling as she continued cleaning the sink and the countertop.

She cleans the house everyday but she finds it dirty only a few minutes later..

With a five year old girl in a house, there’s literally no end to cleaning up..

 

She was stretching her back when she heard her phone ring.

It was past dinner time already.. who would call her at this time?

Her mother must be busy watching her favorite series now..

 

She smiled as she saw Chaeyoung’s name on the screen.

What could have happened again? She usually calls at this time when she wants to drink after breaking up with some guy..

 

“Unnie!” said Chaeyoung in high pitched voice. “I just saw something really interesting..”

 

Jisoo’s brows narrowed.

By something interesting.. what does she mean?

 

“Kim Taehyung! The CEO’s grandson! That intern who seems to like you unnie!” she continued excitedly.

 

Jisoo’s throat moved fast.

What is she saying that he seems to like her? And what about him? What happened?

She sighed as she remembered what happened at work in the morning.. she could still feel his hand on her ! That can’t be forgotten!

 

“W-what is it? Where are you that you saw him?” asked Jisoo as she sat down on a chair.

 

She could hear Chaeyoung chuckle.

 

“There were like three to four women who approached him in 20 minutes unnie!” Chaeyoung was talking in a way that is making someone anticipate what is going happen to next.

 

Jisoo seemed nervous as she listened to her.

 

“Three.. to four women?” asked Jisoo again.

 

She unconsciously took a deep breath as if trying to calm herself down.

A casanova indeed.. he never fails to impress.. never.. what an amazing guy he is!

He is attracting women here and there even just by breathing!

 

“Why did you call me for this? I’m busy doing Sakura’s homework.. hang up if there’s nothing else you need to tell me.. I’ll see you at-..”

 

“He refused them all!” said Chaeyoung loudly.

 

Jisoo bit her lower lip.

He rejected women? Really? Is he sane? No.. is he insane? He must be sick otherwise it wouldn’t make sense..

 

“I was nervously watching him while all those women kept making their moves on him but he really refused them..”. Chaeyoung continued. “They were really some glamorous women that many aren’t lucky enough to even meet.. isn’t he unbelievable?”

 

Jisoo chuckled.

Well.. that is quite unbelievable.. 

 

“Unnie.. I need to go now.. my date is coming now.. I hope this one goes well tonight!” said Chaeyoung hanging up hurriedly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter