Spring started

Sakura
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Taehyung has just finished showering and went out of the bathroom.

 

He noticed the woman he met two days ago was already awake.

She was the flight attendant of the plane he took from London to come to Seoul..

 

“Oppa.. why did you leave me alone in bed and shower by yourself?” asked the woman sitting up.

 

Taehyung chuckled.

 

“I need to go now..” he said as he opened his luggage to take some clothes.

 

“Already? It isn’t even 8 am yet..” said the woman standing up and hugging him from behind.

 

Taehyung pulled himself away.

 

“You can stay in this suite for another couple of days.. this has been paid for the whole week anyway..” he said giving her the keycard. 

 

The woman ran her fingers on his chest.

 

“We’ll see each other tonight again, right?” she asked biting her lower lip. “The last two nights were just.. so good..”

 

Taehyung put her hands down but the woman suddenly started kissing him on his neck.

 

“I wanna keep seeing you..” she continued giving him wet kisses. “I think I like you..”

 

Taehyung held her by her shoulders before kissing her on .

 

“I’m sorry..” he said against her lips. “I cannot continue seeing a woman after spending two nights together..”

 

The woman looked baffled.

 

“W-what did you say?” she asked in disbelief. 

 

“I told you the day we first met, didn’t I?” said Taehyung dressing himself. “That I’d see you only for two nights..”

 

The woman folded her arms.

 

“You’re throwing me away after using me?” she asked raising an eyebrow.

 

Taehyung smiled onesidedly.

 

“Let’s say we used each other..” he said winking at her. “And you even told me you liked it..”

 

The woman sat down the bed while Taehyung closed his luggage and went towards the door.

 

“Enjoy your stay here.. you can access to all the hotel’s services here by using that keycard.. consider it a gift from me..” he said holding the doorknob.

 

“Enjoy? What a jerk..” the woman said looking furious. “I hope you fall head over heels for a woman you will never have..”

 

Taehyung chuckled again.

Did she just curse him? What harsh words coming from a lovely woman!

 

He turned back to her.

 

“That will never happen..” he said smiling. “I don’t fall for anyone.. and I’m also confident that I can have any woman I want.. just like you.. didn’t you say you liked me just after two nights?”

 

Then he went out.

 

He shook his head as another smile formed in his lips.

 

Just another story of a woman who wants to stay in touch with him..

 

But what can he do? He isn’t interested in entering a relationship with anyone.. not now and not in the future..

 

He hates the idea of being committed to someone..

Doesn’t it feel good that he’s free in doing whatever he wants to? He can see all the women he wants without being afraid of getting caught by anyone.

Nobody can tell him anything because he’s single and rich and even good looking..

 

This is what life is all about.. this is what he lives for.. this is what he wants to do and nobody can dictate him to do otherwise..

 

He dialled the number that was given to her by his grandmother..

She said it was her driver..

 

Well.. his grandma doesn’t know that he already came to Seoul two days ago.. she would ask him to go to work immediately if he did and he didn’t like that.. 

 

As soon as he went out of the hotel, he met with her grandma’s driver.

 

“Goodmorning Sir Taehyung.. it’s a pleasure to meet you.. my name is Jimin and I am your grandmother’s secretary and driver..” 

 

Taehyung reached his hand to him.

So he was also Madame Bora’s secretary?

Why did she suddenly hire someone young?

Her last secretary was an old man though..

 

“Pleased to meet you..” he said shaking his hand. “Should we go now? I’m sure grandma is excited to see me..”

 

Jimin nodded his head.

 

“Of course.. she has been waiting for you for two days already..” he replied before opening the door for him.

 

Taehyung’s brows furrowed.

Two days? Why? She doesn’t know he came back two days ago, does she?

Of course not.. the only person who knows about this is that woman from before but they didn’t even exchange names..

 

He got on the car and casually started reading the news online.

 

He saw an article about Bora.. it seems like it’s doing very well.. it has always done well even in the past.. his grandma is really the best..

 

He’s actually quite nervous about taking over the company but he’s confident he can do well just like Madame Bora..

 

It’s about time she retires to be honest.. she’s more than 60 years old already.. she has been working for forty years without even a single break..

 

Well.. it isn’t like she wanted to work until now.. 

He is pretty sure his grandma wanted someone to inherit the company.

Her son.. and his father..

 

A car accident took his parents’ lives away..

They were only in their twenties when they left this world.. when they left him..

 

He was barely two years old when he became an orphan.. 

But maybe thanks to his young age, he didn’t feel the great pain of losing them..

He was still innocent back then.. he didn’t know anything..

 

A few moments later, Jimin stopped just in front of the entrance of the building.

 

“We’re here Sir..” he said turning back to Taehyung who was looking outside.

 

“But why is there no one here?” asked Taehyung looking puzzled. “Shouldn’t at least two or three employees wait for me outside?”

 

Jimin raised his brows.

What is he saying? What is he talking about? Why wait for him?

 

Then Taehyung went out of the car immediately.

Maybe they are all waiting for him inside because it’s still quite chilly even though spring has come already.

 

But even inside.. there was no one..

 

Did Madame Bora really did not prepare anything to welcome him when it’s his first day as the heir to the company?

 

What is wrong with her? Her only grandson came to work and substitute her as the CEO yet she didn’t prepare anything?

 

Jimin accompanied him to the CEO’s office.

 

Taehyung came in without knocking and found his grandma talking with an employee.

 

“Please bring Team Leader Kim right now..” said Bora to the employee before standing up to greet Taehyung.

 

“You came?” she said looking at him with folded arms.

 

Taehyung smiled.

 

“Is that the way you should greet your beloved grandson? I know you missed me a lot..” he said before hugging her tightly. “I missed you too Madame Bora..”

 

He kissed her on both her cheeks.

The only person he can confidently say he loves is this old woman who loves nagging at him..

 

Bora pulled herself from him.

 

“If you had really missed me then you would have come to see me right away, right?” she said as her eyes thinned.

 

Taehyung bit his lower lip.

How did she know..?

 

“You used the card I gave you to pay for your flight ticket and even the hotel.. how do you think I wouldn’t know? Am I the one aging or is it you?”

 

Taehyung broke into a smile.

Why didn’t he think of that? He must be totally nuts..

Of course she would know every little penny he spent..

 

“I’m sorry grandma.. I just wanted to take some time off before coming to work-..”

 

“You had some time off by taking a woman to the hotel? Why are you living like a bastard? I know everything you do.. I have my eyes everywhere..” said Bora hitting his arm.

 

Taehyung hugged her again and rained kisses on her cheeks and forehead.

 

“I’m sorry grandma.. please think of it as your grandson enjoying his youth and his manhood..” he said looking at her.

 

Bora flicked his forehead with her fingers.

 

“How can you be proud of-..?”

 

Then she saw the door opening.

She pushed Taehyung a little to compose herself.

Only two minutes have passed yet she feels like she has aged by ten years already with this punk by her side.

 

She had to order to him to come back because she was afraid he’d get someone pregnant even before he takes over the company!

Why is her grandson living like this? His father was a saint when he was still alive!

 

“CEO.. did you call for me?”

 

It was Jisoo who was summoned just a few moments ago.

 

“Team Leader Kim, come in..” said Bora as she sat on her chair.

 

Jisoo took a few steps until she was standing just beside Taehyung who was scanning her.

 

Jisoo glanced at him quickly.

So.. this is the CEO’s grandson? 

She did hear it that he was coming back from abroad and the CEO talked to her personally about him.

 

Bora asked her for a favor. 

She wants her to train him and help him learn about the company.

 

 

“Team Leader Kim.. he is my grandson.. please TAKE CARE of him..” said Bora smiling onesidedly.

 

Jisoo bowed her head to her before turning to Taehyung completely.

 

“I’m the Team Leader from the Marketing Team..” she said reaching her hand to him. “Kim Jisoo..”

 

Taehyung quickly shook her hand.

 

“Kim Taehyung, the only grandson of that beautiful woman..” he said pointing at his grandma.

 

Then he looked at Jisoo again.

 

He doesn’t understand yet why his grandma is introducing her to him.

She isn’t going to be his secretary, is she?

 

She doesn’t look that bad but she isn’t his type..

Well.. she’s slim and her facial features are also fine.. but she’s too short.. and she looks too young..

How old is she? She looks like a high school student.. did she just graduate? 

 

He prefers tall and voluptous women rather than skinny and short ones..

That’s why he isn’t really into these Korean girls..

 

“We shall go now..” said Jisoo bowing to Bora.

 

Then she looked at him.

 

“Please come with me..” she said before opening the door.

 

She found Jimin by the door.

 

“Can you pass by my office later? I need to give you a document..” she said stopping to talk to him.

 

Taehyung was standing behind them.

Look at that smile on this guy’s face! Does he have something going on with this girl?

 

He cleared his throat to get their attention.

 

“I thought you said to follow you..” he said shrugging his shoulders.

 

Jisoo took a calming breath.

Why can she feel like she isn’t going to like him?

Just his way of speaking is already making her annoyed.

 

She led him to the marketing department and introduced him to all the employees.

 

But Taehyung hasn’t understood yet what he is doing exactly.. and why he is there..

 

Is he supposed to greet everyone like this? Is this how it usually works? Can’t he just go to his office and rest?

 

And then he heard how Jisoo introduced him to the team..

 

“This is Kim Taehyung, he will be working with us from today as our new intern..”

 

Taehyung’s eyes widened.

Intern? Who? Him? Since when? Did she say it wrong?

 

Jisoo pointed at a small desk in the most corner part of the room.

 

“That’s yours..” she said before going inside her office and leaving him alone. “Please sit there while the other employees give you instructions..”

 

Taehyung was baffled.

 

She must have been mistaken. It can’t be..

That shabby desk near the wall cannot be his workplace..

Isn’t he supposed to have a spacious office for himself?

 

He went to follow her inside.

 

“I think you are mistaken.. grandma never talked about this to me.. I don’t think I should work as an intern..” he said complaining. “I’ll go and ask grandma-..”

 

Jisoo handed him a folder.

 

“It was the CEO’s order.. she submitted your CV herself so there’s no need to ask her..”

 

She sat down and started to look through the files.

 

Taehyung was just looking at her.

Is she serious or what? She isn’t even bothering about him.. she is totally ignoring him! Who does she think she is?

 

He returned immediately to Bora’s office to ask confirmation..

 

And even after days of begging her.. his grandmother didn’t change her mind.

She said it was for his own good.. so that he could learn as soon as possible..

 

But what’s worst is that.. all the employees know that he is her grandson yet they aren’t treating him like one..

 

Why did he even come back here? He could have easily landed a job even in London.. 

Why is he forced to work as a lowly intern?

 

He was sitting down his desk while reading some files when Jisoo came out of her office.

 

He sighed to himself.

 

That Team Leader Kim is the person he hates the most in this company! Maybe more than his grandma!

 

He was wrong when he thought she looked pretty innocent and nice because of her looks.. she is just.. an abusive leader.. no.. she is a dictator..

 

She gave him three piles of documents to review within the day.. even a robot wouldn’t be able to handle it! 

 

He was still glaring at her when their eyes met.

She doesn’t even care how he looks at her..

She doesn’t look fazed even if he glares at her like this..

A woman is supposed to be sweet and not like this!

 

Jisoo shook her head after meeting his eyes.

Just like what the CEO said, her grandson is really a headache.. 

How can a man complain about anything she asks him to do?

 

She went to speak to Jennie who has just finished her internship a few months ago.

 

“Have you prepared what I asked you?” 

 

Jennie gave it to her right away.

 

“Of course.. I need to work hard so I can be like you unnie..” she said showing her gummy smile.

 

Jisoo pinched her cheeks.

 

“You should work hard and be yourself.. why be like me?” she said as she looked through the papers.

 

“But I really like you unnie..” said Jennie showering her praises.

 

Jisoo patted her head.

 

“Thank you for liking me even though I made it hard for you during your intern days..” she said smiling.

 

“It was me who made it hard for you unnie..” said Jennie. “I was really bad at everything back then..”

 

Jisoo nodded.

 

“I agree with that..” 

 

Jennie chuckled.

 

“But.. when can I see Sakura unnie? I promised I’d buy her ice cream once the weather becomes warm..” 

 

Jisoo put the papers down and looked at her.

 

“I’ll bring her maybe.. tomorrow? Or next week after our project is finalized so we can have ice cream together.. she was also asking me about you..” 

 

Then she headed back to her office and stopped when she heard Taehyung talking over the phone.

 

 

“That’s right.. I haven’t seen you for ages.. how about tonight?”

 

 

She sighed. 

That guy is often speaking with someone! Does he think he’s at home or what?

She better teach him a lesson!

 

 

“It sounds nice.. let’s meet there Jinyoung..” 

 

 

She was going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter