2 - babysitter

with love, from me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next thing Seungwan knows after agreeing on babysitting is being brought to see another friend of Seulgi's.

 

She rubs her palm on the hem of her dress, still unaccustomed at the thought of wearing a formal dress when they are in a fancy restaurant. Sure, she used to attend formal events in the fanciest places but on those occasions, she always made sure she had a whole blazer with matching pants and shoes, never once it crossed her mind to wear a dress when she had shoved all her blazers away thinking she wouldn't need it anymore.

 

And by the way this is Seulgi's dress. Seungwan tries not to focus on how the fitting fabric continues to cause friction with her stomach, and she has to hold in her breath for that. Seulgi is slimmer than her, so her dresses- of course, fit to her size and slightly tight for her. The two ladies sit in the restaurant while they wait for Seulgi's friend, with Seungwan crossing her mind with millions of possibilities of how the friend would be: male, female? More likely to be a female, but age? She could be middle-aged if she has the fortune to afford to book a restaurant like this...and personality? Would she be picky because Seungwan has definitely seen her fair share of nitpicking wealthy people.

 

It is also at the split second when she doesn't pay attention to whoever walks past the table, Seulgi suddenly nudges her.

 

"Sooyoung ah, it has been a while." Seulgi smiles brightly at the lady who has slipped into the seat, only to be responded with a small smile.

 

"This is my friend, Seungwan." Seungwan blinks as she turns to the chic lady, the first impression being: cold, but beautiful.

 

"Hello there," She clears before nodding at the friend. "It is nice to meet you."

 

'Pretty lady' nods at her before returning her gaze to Seulgi. Somehow in this setting, Seungwan already feels a bit distant to her, which complements well to her beauty.

 

"Seungwan just came back from overseas and is looking for a job, so I told her about the babysitting." Seulgi starts off, then nudging Seungwan where the woman turns to meet her eyes suddenly.

 

Like a teenager being caught staring at her crush, Seungwan clears and dismisses her previous action and is about to talk. But just as she opens , the lady speaks up instead.

 

"Overse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter