10 - junior

with love, from me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hajoon's holiday has come to an end and the little boy is finally back to school. Seungwan managed to pass the trial and decides to continue as a babysitter after knowing more about him. But now that Hajoon spends most of the day in school, it means Seungwan has more free time in the house with Mrs Baek.

 

"Mrs Baek?" Seungwan looks up as the two are knitting again, some questions have been revolving around her head since Sooyoung told her about Hajoon's father.

 

"Yes, dear?" Mrs Baek responds and takes a short glance at Seungwan.

 

"Do you know anything about Hajoon's father?"

 

She saw how Mrs Baek pauses for a moment and exhales a small sigh. "Did Miss Park tell you anything?"

 

"Just a little, saying he left." Seungwan explains. "I don't want to sound impolite for asking too much but I wish to protect him."

 

Mrs Baek looks at her for a solid minute before nodding slowly. "I believe you would."

 

Hajoon used to live with his parents and his auntie in this mansion. His father was a successful businessman, managing the company with his younger sister, which is Sooyoung. His mother is also a famous pianist, beautiful and elegant, the couple was very in love. But as the couple have their respective careers, they could rarely spend time to take care of Hajoon. So, they hired someone to take care of the chores in this huge mansion and someone who could focus on taking care of Hajoon, a babysitter. The babysitter adores Hajoon very much, almost as if she is his biological mother, and Hajoon enjoys her company too, being really reliant on her. But one day, it was said that Hajoon's mother caught her husband red-handed with the babysitter, and the two filed a divorce. Surprisingly, his father didn't dwell much and merely took half of the fortune and left the house with the babysitter. It was only until a year later, the two came back spending all their money in gambling and left without a penny, and asked for money from Hajoon's mother. Even worse, the babysitter was nearly insane, she was obsessed with Hajoon and insisted to bring him with her. His mother resisted and fought for him, but was accidentally pushed down the stairs and bleeding a lot from the head. Sooyoung managed to come back with the police and captured the two, but poor Hajoon was then traumatized by the sight of blood.

 

"That's basically it," Mrs Baek sighs and looks at Seungwan. "Hajoon couldn't remember much from the past, but his trauma for blood still remains. His mother is still in coma, it has been three years since the incident."

 

"Is that why there wasn't a babysitter in the house for the past three years?" Seungwan asks carefully.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter