5 - friends' date

with love, from me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wake up wake up!" Seulgi's voice bounces off the walls like an endless alarm, Seungwan feels her numb arm can be torn off if Seulgi is any stronger, but instead Seulgi just sways her hand that truly prevents any possibility of continuing sleep.

 

"Whyyyy are you doing this to meeee-" Seungwan whines, sitting up on the bed with her eyes still closed. The sun shines right into the room and onto her eyelid, but Seulgi's shadow is moving over that light source that again, cannot be ignored.

 

"Yah, didn't you promise to go on a best friend's date with me today?" Seulgi stops moving and stands right in front of her, perfectly blocking the sunlight from Seungwan.

 

"I did but not so early-" Seungwan is about to fall back to sleep, but Seulgi pulls her up by her arms again.

 

"It is almost 10 am now! If we delay any further we might not be able to finish all our schedules today."

 

And just like that, Seungwan's precious weekend starts off with a promise and a whole day's trip.

 

When the century-long wait has come to an end, Seulgi is the happiest to be dragging Seungwan for an all-day outing to make up for lost times. From the way she plans out every single schedule including where they will drink coffee when they take a break to walk down a quiet street when the two are looking for peace, Seungwan understands how Seulgi must have missed going out with her when she was still working. And none of these would be possible if she still stuck at her job. Despite waking up a bit grumpy, Seungwan soon finds herself having fun as she allows herself to play hard, just like how she used to in university days.

 

And she thought those would be the last days she could have fun like this.

 

After a major shopping haul at Garosugil, the two decided to rest their feet in a coffee shop as they sit by the window, suddenly feeling a bit nostalgic as they look outside the street view.

 

"Remember how we used to come here every day after class, and our routine was always the same?" Seulgi turns around to look at Seungwan.

 

"Yeah, we would always get bubble tea, then cream puffs, and start shopping in all the cute stores we passed by." Seungwan also looks at Seulgi before flashing a small smile.

 

"I also remember that's when I told you I was into girls, you were so surprised."'

 

"Then I told you I am bicurious as well." Seungwan hums as she recalls that specific moment, when the two of them are sitting down and enjoying their cream puffs, Seulgi told her one of her biggest secrets.

 

"Wan ah," Seulgi swallows her first bite of the puff and looks at Seungwan who is busy stuffing her face. "I have something to tell you."

"What is it?" Seungwan blinks as she holds the cream puff dangerously in her hands, the cream almost flowing out from the puff if Seungwan is holding it tilted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter