12 - double date

with love, from me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next time Seungwan heard from Seulgi and Joohyun is when they asked her to go on a second outing with them. But with her lesson learnt from the last time, by how both of them only have eyes for each other, her answer this time became a cheeky excuse of having to look after Hajoon and teach him homework.

 

Seulgi is kind enough to not force her to come if she really is occupied, but what she didn't expect is that Sooyoung is coming along.

 

Seungwan almost jumps in joy when Hajoon's teacher calls Mrs Baek to inform of a sudden piano class happening after school, so she heads there after taking note of the end time of the class.

 

Sooyoung raises a brow when she saw Seungwan entering the restaurant, who is supposedly to be 'taking care of Hajoon' at this time.

 

"I thought you are not available," Sooyoung hums as she watches Seungwan sit down beside her, she herself still in her office suit that indicates she was still working before this.

 

"I managed to get enough time for lunch," Seungwan smiles sheepishly, not really wanting to admit how happy she was to know Hajoon is staying longer in school today.

 

"Nice to see you again," Joohyun also smiles as she looks at Seungwan.

 

"Ah, shall we order now? They have the best steaks over here." Seulgi grins as she flips the menu open, pushing to the center of the table while she and Joohyun lean in to share the menu. Seungwan feels as if she is blinded by a couple (even though they aren't dating yet), before doing the same when she and Sooyoung also have one menu only.

 

She could smell Sooyoung's perfume when she leans in, the distance between them way too close for her little beating heart. She acts calm while flipping through the menu, trying to scan through the dishes and makes sure she is flipping slow enough so that Sooyoung gets to read the menu as well.

 

"What are you ordering?" Sooyoung asks, catching Seungwan a bit off guard as she hums, not noticing the other person's flustered state.

 

"Uhm, I- Seulgi said the steak is nice, maybe you could order it?" Seungwan purses her lips, backing away slightly when she feels Sooyoung's hair brushing against the side of her neck. But Sooyoung continues to lean in, perhaps really didn't notice how her hair is doing something, but Seungwan is starting to feel breathless.

 

"Hmm steak sounds good," Sooyoung's gaze remains on the menu, but the corner of her eyes could still catch how Seungwan is behaving beside her. She looks flustered, and as much as she wants to look at her in the eye, she just acts nonchalant just to even more.

 

Because she looks adorable.

 

Seungwan clears , already not paying much attention to the menu when Sooyoung is all over her mind. She carefully scans the two ladies i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter