6 - drunk

with love, from me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why is Sooyoung here? Is the first question Seungwan asks herself. Although that is not really her business, she still couldn't stop herself from approaching the booth, only to see Sooyoung's eyes shut, her body lying in a man's arms whose other hand is on her thighs. Obviously she is drunk.

 

"Hey!" Seungwan yells despite the loud music and pulls Sooyoung to her side, eyes staring straight into the man who is frowning upon her interruption.

 

"Who the hell are you?" The man asks, and Seungwan freezes for a moment.

 

"I am- you don't have to know." She quickly avoids the question but the man is not satisfied, pulling on Sooyoung's arm trying to pull her to him again.

 

"If you are not someone important, the exit is right there. Don't stir yourself into other people's business." Seungwan is already disgusted by his words and actions, and if she is not holding Sooyoung she could directly kick him in the face.

 

"I am her girlfriend." Seungwan quickly grabs the phrase that pops up in her mind and glares at the man. "Leave or I will call the police."

 

The man frowns deeper and glances at Sooyoung shortly before at her again, letting out a 'Hmph!' before fixing his suit and gets away from the booth.

 

Seungwan feels her heart beating madly.

 

"Omo, no wonder Ms Park hasn't come home when it has been so late, I didn't dare to go home just to accompany Hajoon." After getting into a cab and tells the driver the address, Seungwan texted Seulgi that she is leaving soon and briefly told her about Sooyoung. Seulgi didn't get mad and even told her to be careful. Seungwan thinks Seulgi is probably too occupied with the bartender and that's why she didn't say anything else.

 

"You should head home Mrs Baek, I will take care of everything here." Seungwan looks at the clock that already hits 12 o' clock and smiles at Mrs Baek, who is visibly tired from staying up this late.

 

"Is that okay?" Seungwan nods at her assuringly. "Ah, then I should come earlier tomorrow to cook hangover soup for Ms Park."

 

After sending off Mrs Baek, Seungwan looks around the master bedroom that she is in for the first time ever since her babysitting work for Hajoon, but she is not feeling for the touring as she looks at Sooyoung whose cheeks are red and warm, still wearing her long blazer, white shirt and a-line skirt. Judging from the fact that the man was also wearing a suit when Seungwan found them, maybe they were talking about work, or heading there after work.

 

It is definitely uncomfortable to sleep with so much clothing, and the blazer would be wrinkled, so Seungwan carefully puts Sooyoung up and takes off the blazer off her, before hanging it in the wardrobe and takes off her accessories next. In betwee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter